[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your friend says, "Why would you vote for a racist, fascist,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
If your friend says, "Why would you vote for a racist, fascist, misogynistic pig?"

How do you respond without sounding like these things?
>>
I'm voting for trump, not bernie.
>>
>>71786603
I would say, "I don't think you know what those words mean."
>>
I fucking hate niggers and spics and if you don't then you're a faggot.
>>
>>71786603
Me: How is he racist, fascist or misogynistic?

Friend: uh cuz john oliver said so DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF HAIR SMALL LOAN OF 1 MIL XD
>>
Name one racist thing Donald Trump has ever said.

Define fascism.
>>
>Who are you talking about? I'm confused, I thought we established that I was voting for Trump.
>>
>>71786603
Because im a racist, facist misogynist?
>>
>>71786603
My response is always this:

>I want to secure the border
>I want to deport illegal aliens
>I do not want to take in any refugees
>Trump is the only person who will do this

Then I proceed to reference crime statistics and welfare usage/talk about the rape epidemic in Europe. Nobody can refute me, they just say "ok but I still don't like Trump"
>>
>>71786603
>Because I want to. Now fuck off
>>
>>71786603
Maybe Trump doesn't identify as those things. Don't label him--it's like misgendering someone.
>>
>>71786603
"I'm voting because I agree with his policies, it has nothing to do with the man behind them"
>>
>>71786603
So, tell me again why this person is my friend?
Passive-aggressive shit like that will get your ass kicked most directly where I live.
>>
File: 1455769477544s.png (599 KB, 537x789) Image search: [Google]
1455769477544s.png
599 KB, 537x789
>>71786603
-why would you not?
>>
>>71786603
Say "Hitler did nothing wrong." then turn and walk away.
>>
National security is more important than your feelings.
>>
>>71786603
They already listed his positive qualities.
>>
>>71786603
The standard response should be "he isnt any of those things, name an instance where he showed himself to be any of those things"

And then you get to watch them stumble over themselves as they quote some image or meme from facebook that has nothing to do with anything he actually said. Get ready for them to get angry though. Libshits REALLY hate being wrong.
>>
>>71786603
"Why would you not?"
>>
File: 1460425092881.gif (2 MB, 500x519) Image search: [Google]
1460425092881.gif
2 MB, 500x519
>>71786603
With memes
>>
I would ask how is he racist.
I would ask how is he fascist.
I would ask how he misogynistic.

And they would only say "ARE YOU KIDDING ME????!??!?!? IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW THEN YOU NEVER WILL" *liberal wimp out*
>>
File: nuke it.gif (842 KB, 228x171) Image search: [Google]
nuke it.gif
842 KB, 228x171
>>71786842
The decoration on that cake triggers me
>>
>>71786603
Why does he never button his jacket?
>>
>>71786603
I would say, "I don't think you know what those words mean."

I would add too OP You are a niggerfaggot.
>>
>>71786603
I would say, "those words you have said had no meaning, it is like repeating the word garage with no context over and over again GARAGE GARAGE GARAGE GARAGE GARAGE GARAGE GARAGE GARAGE GARAGE GARAGE GARAGE GARAGE GARAGE GARAGE see?
The word has lost all meaning...no what were you babbling about?"
>>
File: OC_Trump_01.jpg (2 MB, 1200x678) Image search: [Google]
OC_Trump_01.jpg
2 MB, 1200x678
>>71786603
I say that he's going to lower the taxes for big company so that way the'll come back to the US from China. Then when they say "why not reddit bernie xD" I mention how bernie wants to outlaw fracking and then say how fracking makes up over 60% of the US oil production so outlawing it would be the most idiotic thing you could do.
>>
Countries need a strong leader and strong ideals to fight for, not beta cucks and women on the power worried about minorities and reparations.
>>
>>71786603
>misogynistic
This is the only one that is somewhat based in reality. He has shit talked women a lot
For the rest of them you just ask for an example
>>
File: 1460580215786.png (733 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460580215786.png
733 KB, 640x640
>>71786603

For me, they say why would you a black/PoC vote for Trump?!

I just simply say that why is the color of my skin an issue on this matter? Are you trying to tell me that I must vote and think a certain way because I'm black?

Shuts them up everytime
>>
If I was American, I'd say "because we toppled a sovereign nation based upon a blatant lie and instead of holding anybody to account, we just had partisan arguments, we DESERVE Trump, we're an idiocracy and it's time we burned like one".

I'm in my 40's so all of my friends are the people who have put up with me for decades. my personal politics involve concepts such as de-criminalizing most types of murder and returning to vendetta culture (returning family back to it's rightful place of being the #1 priority).

So me supporting Trump would not phase them.
>>
>>71786603
Part of the basis of my reaction would be how a white president and white attorney general shrugged off racist rednecks beating a black soldier in uniform to death while shouting racist epithets.
Oh no wait I'm thinking of white soldier Tevin Geike serving under Obama and Holder.
>>
>>71786603
Tell them "He's not really a racist, fascist or even--considering he's a jerk to men and woman alike--a misogynistic pig. He's just making a fake appeal to people like me."
>>
>>71786603
Who said I was voting for Clinton?
>>
>>71786603
Everyone loves pork
>>
>>71786660
First post best post.
>>
>>71786603
I wouldn't have a friend like that.
>>
>>71787647
Insulting individuals who happen to be women is not insulting women.
Women are not infallible, if they do something stupid they should be called out for it just like a man would. Fucking equality, they want to be treated like men, this is it.
You fell for the meme.
>>
>>71787647
Only Rosie O'Donnell
>>
File: euphoric tip.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
euphoric tip.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>71786682
>>
>>71786603
He's not really a racist, but he has made incendiary overgeneralizations to get press, which he then walks back later on to appeal to more rational individuals.

Basically, you explain to him what Trump's strategy has been, talk about how the media is exaggerating it, and then point to the fact that he hires minorities and women all the time.
>>
>>71786727
>Me: How is he racist, fascist or misogynistic?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
>>
reply with the same level of shitty rhetoric
>>
>>71786603
I'm voting for him because he'll fix the nigger problem in America. He was a major force behind the central park five case back in the 90s
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.