[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Escape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: FkYf1FY.jpg (727 KB, 3584x2390) Image search: [Google]
FkYf1FY.jpg
727 KB, 3584x2390
You can kick out all citizens of one country on earth by sending them all in rockets heading for deep space....which country do you choose?
>>
>>71785919
>country
India
>continent
Africa
>>
>>71785919
Depends, are we sending them off to die or rebuild civilization?
>>
>>71785919
Canadians
>>
>>71785919
Fucking tilt shift

Also: Saudi Arabia definitely, their wahhabism is like 75% of the reason Islam is so shit today.
>>
Israel

/thread
>>
you can pick the direction, off to the sun or off to another star system.....
>>
>>71786368
>/threading your own post

Maybe we should send (you) with them
>>
yes please....i really want to escape
>>
>>71785919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
>>
seriously though, Mexico.
>>
Any majority white country, desu familia... Only a matter of time before they go full ZEON and say fuck you to Australia.
>>
I'd move to Russia then choose the US. Without the US Russia would have free reign and be the most based country in the world without a nigger Muslim or Jew problem.
>>
Can we go by belief system?

Send the Muslims to the sun. In space, no one can hear you scream Allah Akbar
>>
>>71785919
>Allow Nasser's dream of a United Arab Republic to emerge from Morroco to Iraq and Oman to Syria
>Send them
>>
>>71785919
Argentina, buenos aires in particular
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.