[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The logic of you racist fucks is pretty crazy to me. Picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11
File: 1290751799985.jpg (59 KB, 545x604) Image search: [Google]
1290751799985.jpg
59 KB, 545x604
The logic of you racist fucks is pretty crazy to me. Picture this:

>White Christian couple has 3 kids
>Black male has 5 kids with 2 white women, 2 black women, and 1 hispanic woman

>The white couple's children grow up in safe area, get educations, and can acquire good paying jobs
>One becomes irreligious, marries, and has 2 kids
>One is religious, marries, and has 3 kids
>One is a weeaboo and has none
>Weeaboo donates his time to his nieces and nephews child care, and his money to their gifts and college funds

>The mixed kids feel out of place in both cultures and never feel welcomed
>All receive poor upbringings because of single moms
>Black/white drops out to work in a metal shop, can't impress anyone with a shitty job and catches disease from prostitute
>Black/white is a weeaboo, marries another awkward milato and has one kid while raising her other 2 kids
>pure black joins gang and ends up in prison, dies in prison fight
>pure black same as his father but more careful and only has 1 baby momma
>black/hispanic girl ODs at a rave

Evolutionary success isn't about having the most children, and having a lot of children doesn't mean the "end of the white race". Monetary success and stability are much better indicators of reproductive viability. You are seriously worrying about nothing. Stop being paranoid.
>>
File: acoincidance.jpg (5 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
acoincidance.jpg
5 KB, 480x360
>>71785213
>>
File: 01.jpg (167 KB, 891x983) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
167 KB, 891x983
For every black dude getting a one night stand, there are 4 people with law degrees holding interviews to vet people in order to make successful, white, stable children
>>
>>71785213
Do you not know about Detroit of Flint or st louis or chicago or london or malmo? Go back to re.ddit you fucking cuck
>>
File: 1277872214681.jpg (11 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1277872214681.jpg
11 KB, 640x480
>>71785494
they just don't make snapchat stories like
>just banged my wife hoping to make a kid luv u bae u sexy af
whereas every skank on your snapchat accounts for 1% of the population that are attention whores who create selection bias
>>
>>71785545
Are you saying these places were created because white people were out bred? Heard of white flight? If they destroy a city then that just means more of them will die.
>>
>>71785631
At this point I guessing your a dumb woman who wants attention and justification for destroying the western world
>>
i just dont want to exist with large numbers of black people is that so wrong?

ive tried it and idont like them

you wouldnt hate a vegeterian cause they tried meat and didnt like it?

im not fond of your race. now fuck off back to africa poo in loo skinned cunt
>>
>>71785802
best excuse so far
>>
>>71785213
Great example of r vs. K selection theory OP.
>>
I just wish blacks would stop shitting out kids they can't support and start giving a fuck about their shitty communities.
>>
File: 1460769648582.png (222 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1460769648582.png
222 KB, 720x529
>>71785791
>>
>>71785213
>Evolutionary success isn't about having the most children
That's actually exactly what it is.
>>
>>71785904
DESU, there's a big difference between blacks and nigs.
White trailer trash do the same things, with the same results.
>>
the problem is that when societies finally reach a maintenance level and level off their growth, globalist want to push shit skins and other mud races into those stable societies to incite anarchy and the destruction of a prosperous culture. low birth rates in a good society are a good thing, but brown people are used as a fulcrum to topple that
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 960x698) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 960x698
>>71785213
Media praise and left wing cuck governments make this not as true as I wish it was. These mixed children receive help in the form of racial scholarships, etc. As long as the left is alive, the stable hard workers will never reach max potential. Taxes steal their earnings and give them to shitskins bc of "guilt," aka Jewish propaganda.
>tfw the majority of the population will fall into leftist mob rule.
End my life senpai
>>
>>71786052
If you can insure that your kids will have more kids through resource acquisition, than it actually exactly isn't about having more kids. Jesus christ read the post and address the point I was making.

3 kids + 5 grandkids > 5 kids + 2 grandkids
>>
File: 1460918609227.jpg (107 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
1460918609227.jpg
107 KB, 848x900
>>71786485
Yeah liberalism is the real problem here
>>
The white race is going to end because they all become minorities in their own countries due to fucking immigration, retard
Blacks are a worthless parasite that contributes nothing to the nation and that's why people hate them, not because we expect them to replace us, that's the arabs and spics
>>
>>71785213

This is so stupid. I could attack this argument on so many fronts I wouldn't even know where to begin and just don't feel like taking the time.

Anyone who believes this or is even slightly comforted by it is an imbecile.
>>
>>71786653
How is it not? Does a welfare system not encourage sloth? Get rid of slums, don't give them praise you retard
>>
>>71785802
>>71785802
>>
File: 1460931089778.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1460931089778.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>71786825
I wasn't being sarcastic. I am pretty conservative.
>>
>>71785802
I agree. section 8 took over my apartment complex at the end of one semester back in college. it was dumb but likable white kids, no problems. next thing I knew a bunch of fucking niggers were squatting in the upstairs apartments, with no electricity because they couldn't pay the deposit. pit bulls chained to the railing, shitting everywhere. fighting and laughing outside the window of our bedroom next to the stairwell. leaving puppies locked in the public laundry rooms - also shitting everywhere. dumpsters ended up surrounded by couches and rain soaked mattresses. went out a couple of times at 2 and 3 am ready to get killed or kill someone to make the fucking niggers shut up because the wife had to work at 5am and couldn't sleep.

I wasn't racist until trying to deal with those fucking animals. I tried to reason with them and when they tried to intimidate me I flipped out and all the sudden I was RAYCISS for asking them to act like people.

we moved and those fucked burned down the whole building like 3 months later....and this was born a nigger hater
>>
>>71785213
uhhhhhh i think i know the girl in the pic, went to highschool with her.
Just to be sure whats her name?
>>
>>71786803
I'm willing to be convinced.
>>
>>71787158
No clue. If you notice the filename, I just nabbed it from 4chan
>>
>>71785213
>Evolutionary success isn't about having the most children, and having a lot of children doesn't mean the "end of the white race"
Depends on the environmental niche. Whites tend to be successful in the upper echelons of society where quality individuals are the most productive and thus the most desirable and "fit" to continue their lineage.

On the flip side, most blacks scavenge and prey on each other in the lower dregs of society. Investing time and energy into individual offspring is an unsound evolutionary strategy as said offspring regularly fall victim to violence or life sentences in a supermax. So having more of them is a better strategy in continuing a line a violent predators.

The danger is when these two environments are forced into close proximity to each other due to... agendas of certain groups that hate white Christians. Civilized whites have grown accustomed to not being preyed upon by essentially violent rape-y stone-age hunter-gatherers. That is the true danger to the white race.
>>
All your describing is a bunch of mixed race muds with low IQs working for a few select high-bred, high-IQ white (and Asian - even a few muds) people. The workers die at an early average age and the bosses live a long time.
>>
File: image.jpg (359 KB, 1236x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359 KB, 1236x1600
>>71787050
Oh. Well your pic implied sarcasm to me. Just remember to work hard and don't give fucking handouts to anyone that doesn't truly deserve it.
>on welfare
>owns Jordans
Fucking leeches everywhere, desu
>>
>>71785213
>white people are at fault
>not the irresponsible nigger "father"
>>
File: 835024.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
835024.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>71787296
I can see that. Ok I would definitely say not genocide but maybe some segregation.
>>
>>71787068
Fuck section 8. They moved some niggers into my subdivision who proceeded to fuck up a new house so bad the owner had to practically gut it when they got evicted.
>>
>>71785213
>you sound like you worry so much about the actions/beliefs of others
>please kill yourself
>>
>>71785213
>Monetary success and stability are much better indicators of reproductive viability.
You would be completely correct, if we weren't giving niggers benefits to keep them afloat then problem would solve itself.
>>
>>71785213
It works out fine and dandy in a free market.

We don't live in that, though, and we never will as long as welfare still exists.
>>
>>71786557
it all boils down to more offspring in the long run dipshit

nice try at a save tho
>>
>>71788334
terrible meme

low income low intelligence people have been having the vast majority of kids since industrialization. look how many kids they have in the third world.
>>
>>71788453
I only repeated what I posted in the op, no one else seemed to have trouble reading
>>
>>71785213
You're clearly clueless about death rate decline.

In stable civilization the likelihood of death is incredibly low.

Society itself will pay to keep these degenerates alive. They simply won't be allowed to die and will become an eternal burden. They will then give birth to more burden children and continue the cycle. The portion of burden children will inevitably grow.

The only way the cycle will end is if society destabilizes and the death rate increases.
>>
>>71785213
We all see and understand your point, you don't see and understand our. White genocide is about disadvantaging whites wherever possible, imposing quotas on jobs they typically go for, affirmative action in academia to keep their marks lower, the "you must walk on egg shells for our approval" attitude, its the stereotypes women told to be essentially to be proud not to be white hold towards just white guys. They have done and will do everything short of actual laws/acts/billls.

This is fine. I see tall poppys syndrome when I see it, but when you couple it with ridiculous rates of Asians (east or west) in those same jobs targeted by SJW but experiencing only positive effects of AA because it's based on privilege not statistics and when you see black culture being lionised or glorified and black/white relationships become more common than white/white relationships on TV and when black culture is thrown in your face constantly on TV even though you're on the other side of the earth...

...that's why we believe in white genocide. Because white men are only targeted negatively and no other people are targeted more positively than black men, even black women, even transsexuals and whatever special snow flake. The media, which has a huge effect on left wing HR whores (who are almost always sociology majors), just can't stop licking the black mans balls. Usually I think it's just pandering, it's just trying to make black men feel good and promise them they have a chance at whiteys girl. Other times, I wonder if they really do want to destroy what they call "whiteness", which they fucking already did when they painted classical as only for turbo nerds.

If you're black, your response should be wtf. This should feel patronising, it should feel like you've been denied the right to compete equally and perhaps be victorious over whitey without anything except your own agency. This is why if you're black you should care about white genocide too. Beat us the right way.
>>
>>71787213
yup i know her, that's her.

question is do i want to link her jewbook
>>
File: mullato.png (1 MB, 1365x699) Image search: [Google]
mullato.png
1 MB, 1365x699
>>71785213
>>
>>71786052
r/k selection

So yes, but it's about the environment and who provides it. We're in for a culture shift or possibly death and the roaches and foxes will take over...
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.