[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder, Cruz supporters are literal evangelicucks like this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1461253826977s.jpg (8 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1461253826977s.jpg
8 KB, 250x187
White Cucks Make Black Babies

I wasn't sure if you guys were exaggerating the issue of white genocide/cuckoldry, until...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

Reminder, Cruz supporters are literal evangelicucks like this.

Race > religion, who cares about stupid tranny issues, they even had eunuchs back in byzantine and roman times. This is much worse than trannies.
>>
>>71785129
>>
>>71785129
>>
They just wanted a race of babies that wouldn't kill themselves in 40 years. Have either one or both parents ofged themselves yet? Don't they know it's the wave of the future for all whites?
>>
File: 1461150615332.jpg (67 KB, 750x855) Image search: [Google]
1461150615332.jpg
67 KB, 750x855
This is on another level of cuckoldry. They didn't even just use a nigger's semen (though I'm not sure if that's better or worse) they actually used nigger embryos instead of their own.

Those kids aren't even mixed, they're full niggers.

Dear God, what has the world come to?
>>
>>71786720
>kill themselves after 40 years of productivity
>get killed by someone else after a 17 year crime spree and $300,000 in welfare payments
Hmm...
>>
Evangelical is also code word for Neo-con, which means he'll invade a lot of countries and start a lot of new wars.
>>
File: P6260958.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
P6260958.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
That murica is on of the most religious white(former) country in the world

Christians=cucks
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.