[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1500 years ago, an apocalyptic Jewish death cult infiltrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (355 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355 KB, 1680x1050
1500 years ago, an apocalyptic Jewish death cult infiltrated Europes military (the Roman legion), and led to the fall of the greatest civilization to date, and a period of chaos (The Dark Ages).

This Jewish death cult went on to destroy the Gods of our ancestors, portraying them as demons, torturing our priests, and eventually wiping away any memory of the gods of our people.

This cult was and is Christianity.

Why are you a Christian /pol/? Why have you turned your back on the gods of our European ancestors?
>>
>>71784757

Meh. Now that Christianity has fallen out of favor the Jews have replaced it with Islam, and Europe will fall to Islam and then a new dark ages.

So it goes.
>>
>>71784757
I'm pretty sure the degeneracy, invasions, massive debt, loss of national identity, and poor leadership did a lot more damage than Jesus.
>>
>>71784757
>Why are you a Christian /pol/? Why have you turned your back on the gods of our European ancestors?

But I'm muslim, silly.
>>
File: pullo.gif (888 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
pullo.gif
888 KB, 160x160
>>71784757
BACK IN FORMATION, DRUNKEN IDIOT!
>>
>>71784757
Kill yourself, pagans are usually gay mongrels
>>
>>71784757
Rome only accepted christianism because they were already soft.

Their peace have weakened romans
>>
>>71785616
*fool
>>
>>71784757

Mass hostile migration was the principal cause of the "Dark Ages," just as it was a factor in the Bronze Age Collapse, as well.

When an uncivilized people (Germanics, in this case) conquer a civilized people, there's a predicted state of technological decline.

You'll see it in Modern Europe once Muhammad and friends become the majority in Germany & Sweden.
>>
Actually Rome fell due to letting snowniggers in.
>>
File: 1460766193873.jpg (27 KB, 680x409) Image search: [Google]
1460766193873.jpg
27 KB, 680x409
>>71784757
Let Kek decide.
>>
File: tigris.jpg (49 KB, 373x293) Image search: [Google]
tigris.jpg
49 KB, 373x293
and now the west is being infiltrated by muslims, and soon enough christianity will be destroyedz

>Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
>>
>>71784757
By your description, it seems like there was a battle for the hearts and minds of the Romans/Europeans and Christianity won.
Now you advocate turning back to the losers?
What a fucking kuck
>>
>>71784868
>the Jews have replaced it with Islam, and Europe will fall to Islam and then a new dark ages

scary thought.
>>
>pagans get btfo by a kike on a stick
>cock loving mongrels 1500 years after the fact think reviving loser gods who were completely wiped out by Christians is a good idea
>claim to believe in might=right but are butthurt that their speshul snowflake nigger religion got rekt
>practically the only people with unbroken pagan traditions anymore are niggers
>>
File: SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.jpg (337 KB, 1177x768) Image search: [Google]
SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.jpg
337 KB, 1177x768
>>
File: Redskull Arthur.gif (259 KB, 567x522) Image search: [Google]
Redskull Arthur.gif
259 KB, 567x522
>>71784757
I haven't.
>>
>>71786893
Christianity flourished because slaves were allowed to practice it and so were women. Christianity literally became became popular because the shitheads and losers of society thought it was cool. Europe was way better off with solid Roman foundations.
>>
File: Want-to-remove-kebab-so-bad.gif (357 KB, 263x239) Image search: [Google]
Want-to-remove-kebab-so-bad.gif
357 KB, 263x239
>>71784757
Makes me think that the jews are the true and strongest people on earth... why not follow them?
>>
>>71787257
BTFO regularly for thousands of years

Kicked out of everywhere

Their skill is basically regrouping and sneaking
>>
>>71784757
The Romans did some pretty degenerate stuff towards the end of its reign though, and I mean that literally. For instance, in order to make a sacrifice to the gods, they would get a whole bunch of people to fornicate in a pit they dug, put a metal grate over it and then slaughter a bull while it is on the grate with all the innards falling into the pit all over the people inside.

They themselves were largely to blame. The rise of Christianity was probably just one of the last straws.
>>
>christianity is jewish
do you impressionable retards really believe this?

Do some research, there is nothing jewish about christianity
>>
>>71787248
Those solid Roman foundations ripped themselves apart 2000 years ago. Europe was not better with that bloated and corrupt multicultural society and its collapse ultimately facilitated Europe's ascension. Fuck Rome.
>>
>>71787993
Lol they started falling apart as soon as Christianity got into the mix. Once Christianity was in full swing Europe was more divided than ever and they still haven't reached that peak again and most likely never will. Europe was way better with Rome, real shit got done that was worthwhile and paved the foundation for most of modern day Europe. Letting slaves and women pick the most dominant belief system fucking ruined everything, and you can see that happening again today. Enjoyed getting cucked.
>>
>>71788193
They started falling apart when they created a gigantic morally decadent multicultural society. Like there is today.
>>
>>71788193
There was no Europe before Christianity. Europe conquered most of known world and turned to shit very rapidly as soon as it became atheistic/autistic/pagan/satanist
>>
>>71784757

>European ancestors

Sorry, mine were killing the shit out of little Romans.
>>
>>71788596
Their society was decadent because their citizens lived comfortably. You're just throwing out buzzwords you learn on /pol/ like the historically illiterate dumbass you are. They never gave two shits about other peoples cultures, they just took over their land and put their leaders in place then build the foundations of civilization where they were and didn't care who worshipped what. Then Christianity came along and destroyed that which led to it's fall. Just like how the West is going to fall again from people like you morons letting slaves and women decide what to believe and who should believe it.

>>71788787
Europe was way more unified before Christianity. They went and conquered the known world but still fought each other at every turn despite being the same religion and killed more whites than non whites combined. Europe is going to shit because what happened with Christianity taking over in Rome is what is happening again which is once again being pushed by women and slaves.
>>
>>71789106
The fact that you believe that Europe was more unified under Christianity goes to show how delusional fagans are. It was a dozens of warring tribes killing each other and selling prisoners to arabs.

Funny how Europe was doing great when it was christian and only started going to shit when it became secularized.

Why are fagans so retarded?
>>
>>71789305
*less unified
>>
>>71785435
Kys
>>
>>71789305
What evidence do you have that "degeneracy" was a bigger contributer to the fall of Rome than christianity? Christianity involved forced conversions, was a complete culture changer and took the holiness away from the emperor.

I can't believe people deny it's contribution to the collapse.
>>
>>71789106
I'm not the historically illiterate idiot who reduces the collapse of Rome to a bunch of people who believe in oh so evil things like sexual morality and rejection of materialism. I give you credit that you do exactly what the pagans do and blame the Christians for the fuck ups of pagans. Go back to sucking EU cock.
>>
File: MasterRace.png (2 MB, 1191x1900) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.png
2 MB, 1191x1900
>>71787257
Relevant
>>
>>71789305
How was it not? Name one time when it was more unified after Rome. The only times it was were the Napoleonic Wars and Nazi Germany. Both of which resulted in many white deaths. You are so cucked by your belief system you are so blind that you cannot see that Christianity never did shit for Europe. It is literally the worst religion that has come to be from it. A religion invented by Jews that was popularized by slaves and women. How can you even read that and not have a feeling of disgust?

>It was a dozens of warring tribes killing each other and selling prisoners to arabs

WTF are you even talking about? It was Romans making barbarians (who were more white than them) civilized and bring technology and innovation to them. If they were enslaved they were brought to Rome and integrated with their culture. That is of course until they adopted Christianity and destroyed the hope of Europe being more unified. Then of course afterwards Europe got fucked by other pagans that acted like niggers, by chinks (mongols) and of course they got fucked by Muslims as well. But yeah Europe was way better off mate.
>>
>>71789807
Lol typical response from a cucked Christian who loves to think that it was so much better after the belief system made by Jews and popularized by slaves and women took over.
>>
File: 1443555084891.jpg (185 KB, 717x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443555084891.jpg
185 KB, 717x1000
>>71784757
>the greatest civilization to date
My ass.
>>
File: second-coming-christ.jpg (524 KB, 1198x794) Image search: [Google]
second-coming-christ.jpg
524 KB, 1198x794
Christians will always be cucks to the jews, because they fell for the jewish fairy tale of the return of christ (2000 years and still waiting...)
Its amazing that adult humans think some dead guy who is actually god and his son at the same time will appear over jerusalem on a white horse and do all manner of Michael-Bay style things to the earth.
Jews have exploited this goofy belief and turned it into 3 billion shekels per year for israel, and unrepentant christian support for all zionist jews no matter how many immoral things they do.
>>
>>71789997
It literally was. Assuming you aren'the some mongrelized thing the only reason you're sitting on this fucking continent are hardcore Christians carved this land from wilderness and pagan savagery.
>>
>>71790160
1983 years and counting*
We still got 17 years.
>>
>>71787993
>multicultural society
Rome wasn't multicultural, it was multi ethnic. Everyone was integrated into Roman culture

>>71788193
Rome fell apart due to multiple issues. Huns making entire tribes refugees. A large bloated and corrupt bureaucracy. Multiple hostile takeovers (There were 4 different Caesar's in one year). A large mercenary military that had no real ties to Rome and in most cases never seen Rome. And that barely scratches the surface, entire books have been written on the fall of Rome. Christianity was a small side affect.
>>
>>71790211
I love how you cucked Christians also like to assume that all pagans are the exact same. Native Americans were definitely on par with Romans hurr durr. The only reason I'm sitting on this continent is because Christians in Europe wanted to get away from other Christians in Europe because they hated the Christians in Europe. Christianity has never unified jack shit. Europe has always fought and killed each other and destroyed fellow whites for the sake of muh jebus yet you all think that is amazing when the only thing that actually brought Europeans ahead of others was through technological advancements. Something Romans loved and something that was lost for ages due to Christians wasting all of their time on prayer but came but once people realized that was fucking retarded.
>>
>>71790160
Europe has had Christianity for thousands of years and Israel has existed for like 50. Shut the fuck up. Christians used to genocide Jews on the regular and have never tolerated their bullshit because the bible says not to, but you've never even cracked it open so you wouldn't know.
I thought you idiots were all odinfags anyways. I guess you're whatever is convenient because you're really atheists.
>>
>>71790437
No shit there were other things but it isn't a coincidence that it started falling as soon as Christianity got into the picture.
>>
>>71784757
>christianity led to the fall of the roman empire

lol are you a descendant of gibbon or something?

This whole notion is such complete nonsense.
>>
>>71790577
>Europe has had Christianity for thousands of years and Israel has existed for like 50. Shut the fuck up. Christians used to genocide Jews on the regular and have never tolerated their bullshit because the bible says not to, but you've never even cracked it open so you wouldn't know.
>I thought you idiots were all odinfags anyways. I guess you're whatever is convenient because you're really atheists.

Still waiting for jesus I see? You fucking KEK! Go suck some jewcock, you sniveling little worm.
>>
>>71790437
It was multicultural. They conquered hundreds of cultures over the years and let them do whatever they wanted as long as they payed taxes, you fucking said it yourself. You're just making up dumb bullshit now.
>>
>>71790615

Christianity was "in the picture" for centuries before the fall.

It should also be noted that after the collapse Christianity was the one thing that held the former Empire together.

The Reason the Catholic Church was so powerful was because the Pontifex Maximumus (Roman Religious Minister) and his attached Bureaucracy never disintegrated like every other institution of State.

Ever wondered why Latin is the official language? As far as the Pope is concerned he's the most senior Imperial official still around.
>>
File: Fedora.webm (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.webm
3 MB, 500x281
>>71790615
You're claiming that Christianity was the main cause. When really it was a sign of weakening cultural influence. Which was a side affect of what I already mentioned.
You sound like a spoiled suburbanite who's pissed his parents forced him to go to church.
>>
>>71790615
Yeah, Rome sure sucked in 0 AD! Rome still lingered on for several centuries after Constantine died too, and you can even make an argument that the Empire itself lingered on in the East even after the city of Rome fell.

How about the constant civil wars or external pressures Rome faced? I'm sure those were just minor factors as opposed to the great big evil bogeyman of the "apocalyptic Jewish cult" of Christianity.
>>
>>71790669
>implying gibbon was wrong about anything.

Revisionist scum please leave.
>>
>>71790558
They're the same fucking ideas. The names and powers and stories and whatever the fuck are different but they are both pagans.
Fuck your "unity" which is just another word for multiculturalism.
>>
>>71790855
you are talking about Roman territories (ex:Gaul). Not everyone was integrated but a large majority did of course.
>>
>>71791118

Christianity was also not as popular among the Roman Elites as it was among the slaves and subject peoples. Constantine made it the official religion because he realized it was something universal he could use to tie all those different cultures together.
>>
>>71784757
The God of my European ancestors is Jesus Christ
>>
>>71784757
those were only olde times memes. Today we have the power to create memes that goes world-wide in a day. We just got to believe and meme-out the jews.
>>
>>71784757
Waahhh girls wont touch my penis! Stupid bible, it was all lies! Time to stuff myself with microwaved burgers and chocolate milk! Take that DAAAD!
>>
>>71791305
By the end of the Empire, the greatest heroes and protectors of Rome like Stilicho and Aetius were not from Rome itself but would have been considered "barbarians" just a few centuries earlier.

What it meant to be Roman changed drastically over time and as Rome conquered more and more. It initially meant literally somebody who was from the city of Rome, but gradually citizenship was extended to Latins and then to other peoples at times or for service to the state. I wouldn't call it multicultural since that's a loaded term that means something VERY different today than it meant back then, but it is true that there were diverse groups of people serving in the Roman army or who considered themselves "Romans."
>>
>>71790944
Yes it was in the picture. It came about and then grew in strength and Rome fell at the time of Christianity, not Paganism.

>>71791118
Except it was the main reason. And no I'm not pissed at Christianity I just love Roman history so much that I hate seeing Christians everywhere try to always bash on it when they're the main reason why Rome fell and why Europe turned into an unified shithole that has led up to today. Christians literally just can't accept that their religion shit up the entire framework of the world. Rome was advancing well and cultural differences didn't really matter too much then. Then Christianity came and shit all over that and caused many whites to kill each other for that stupid reason.

>>71791135
When it got into the mass picture moron. Not when it was its small shit cult that only slaves and women worshipped, but then again at 0 AD that's when their lies did start to spread as well so yeah it started to shit up everything nigger. Your argument is "herp derp it was actually war!" dude that's fucking obvious but Rome could have actually kept going on strong without being dumbass Christians who only cared about praying all day.

>>71791218
Lol and Islam is the same idea as Christianity friendo :^)
>>
>>71789664
Hopefully you have cancer
>>
>>71791753
The various civil wars that afflicted Rome and the instability that occurred at the top had very little to do with Christianity. Christianity is just a dumb scapegoat for the fall of the Empire. I don't have any particular love for the religion, but your blame is sorely misplaced.
>>
>>71791753
Right, the extreme political corruption, collapsing economy, civil wars, and massive waves of migrators and invaders from Europe trying to escape the Huns had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>71784894

aaaaaaand Hedonism of course.....
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.