[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly have refugees done to YOU, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: mission-trip-fundraising.jpg (112 KB, 690x459) Image search: [Google]
mission-trip-fundraising.jpg
112 KB, 690x459
I see so much hate for refugees here but have any of you ever met, much less gotten to know a Syrian refugee?

I'd imagine the answer is no.

And for the Christians here, the Bible says to love thy neighbor and treat others the way you want to be treated.
>>
>>71784702

I'm an atheist. I became an atheist while in afghanistan fighting muslim pieces of shit. these shitskins are not human, and they do not have a single redeeming quality in their horrendous DNA to justify their claims of humanity.

build a wall, deport them all, then kill them.
>>
>>71784702
Muslims are mostly criminals,rebels and scammers here, fuck em all.
>>
>>71784827
Wow edgy to the max
>>
>>71784702
They want to turn my home into a third world country faggot.
>>
>>71784702
It doesn't matter if they haven't done anything to me. They indirectly use up resources of a nation which would otherwise be distributed elsewhere. They're literally parasites.
>>
>>71785030
This.

He fought against Muslims so that means they are all bad?

What a shitty argument.
>>
>>71785030
No one is being edgy you fucking cunt. Not all people are the same. We all evolved in radically different enviroments
>>
>>71784702
Don't need to get to know them, every real story about them has shown them to be animals, they steal kill rape and enslave. They deserve no kindness nor sympathy.
>>
>>71785060
No, what they want is an opportunity to start over without being killed by the Assad regime and its terrorists.
>>
>>71784702
/pol/ is only truly Christian when it suits their conservative world view. They follow the modern American Christianity not Jesus Christianity.
>>
File: UNiggasPostinInATrollThread.jpg (61 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
UNiggasPostinInATrollThread.jpg
61 KB, 416x431
>>
>>71784702

I've never met a mountain gorilla, never done anything to me, doesn't mean I should be ok with some roaming the streets of my city.
>>
>>71784702
Bible says to love thy neighbor but to not be overcome by evil. Islam opposes Christianity so they are incompatible. They do not give us the same treatment in their countries.
You're either a mudslime, SJW or troll. Nice try.
>>
>>71784702

Taxes that were allocated for things were scrapped and instead given to these savages who will continue to be the barbarians they were in their homeland
>>
>Syrian refugee

Never seen one. That's the fucking problem, the vast majority of them are from Iraq and Somalia. The refugees from Iraq and Somalia are making the streets unsafer and it's just not a meme, the amount of sexual crimes has risen about 800% since the last year. Waiting for the summer so I can say "I told you so".

But who gives a shit, OP's bait anyway
>>
>>71784702
So we have to treat people how we want to be treated while they can treat me as they like? Ayy lmao.
>>
>>71784702
They are the pawns of a globalist power grab. Half the EU has 20-30% youth unemployment rates that they couldn't fix for the past couple decades. Now all of a sudden millions of immigrants can be supported and anyone that questions it is arrested/silenced for hate speech.

>the Bible says
So?
>>
File: 1451117628725.gif (938 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
1451117628725.gif
938 KB, 500x339
>>71784702
Because me and my fucking family had to run away from home because a huge fucking crowd of these "moderates" literally swarmed my church at a time of "peace", and forced me and my family to go through the same shit they going through before it was cool.

My uncle got shot for his troubles, mind you. Shot by fucking moderates AKA disenfranchised, stupid pieces of shit youth that were two steps away from joining a jihad, and more likely than not joined ISIS.

You've never lived in one of those places. Take the worst aspects of a ghetto and add a healthy helping of self-righteousness and a paranoid, ignorant fear of everything that isn't a muslim.

"What exactly have infidels done to YOU, Islam?" Is sadly a question way too many of those backward pig-heads are too ignorant to come up with.

Reap what you sow. Fuck them all and I hope they all burn for the shit they've pulled for so long, with no retribution.
>>
I know plenty of Muslims and here's what is can tell you about them, they are probably the most judgmental people on earth, they hate freedom and liberation, they hate people that have money and decent living, they want Islam to dominate the world and they wish to convert everyone to Islam. Also they are natural psychopaths who want to rape and abuse every women and murder non Muslims and they're really passionate about it.
>>
>>71785184
You mean they're fugitives escaping punishment of the Syrian government?
Most of the refugees are algerian somalian Pakistani and lybian.
>>
File: Enriching.png (558 KB, 683x850) Image search: [Google]
Enriching.png
558 KB, 683x850
>>71784702
>What exactly have refugees done to YOU

Not be white.
>>
>>71784702

The bible also says hate what is bad

Reject the devil and he will flee from you
>>
>>71785533
double dubs of truth, thank you indiabro.
>>
Well I grew up in what was the edge of Calgary, our house was an acreage when I was born, in '71.

By the early 80's a neighborhood sprung up around us, much of it on the land that we "sold" (keeping it was not an option, the city wanted it).

A bunch of vietnameese had come over on rafts anf shit, and they basically all lived in this new neighborhood. one time I went to the Macs store that stood in land that was one of my personal quarters that my dad had said was mine (and did give me every penny for when he had to sell) and some gook kids told me to leave in broken english. They were literally standing on my land so I refused, and they jumped me, and they turned out to be pussies.

And then I kept getting into fights with the young dragons, for fucking years. I've been stabbed, shot at, burned, been hit with bats and segmented metal belts, and other shit I don't even know what, whipped with car antennas, hit with pool balls in socks, oh and I did 4 years and change in drum for manslaughter for defending myself, which would have completely and utterly ruined my life if my parents had not been so good about making and sharing money.

And they even tried to fuck with me there too.
>>
>>71784702
>I see so much hate for refugees here but have any of you ever met, much less gotten to know a Syrian refugee?
well, a couple of 11 year old refugees from Syria gave me some AWESOME blowjobs.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.