[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets whip something up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: what_a_bunch_of_fags.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
what_a_bunch_of_fags.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
who is going to fuck over our nation more?
>>
donald will unfuck our nation
>>
>>71784149
Trump's the only one who is willing to sit across a table with putin

You elect anyone else, you get nuked to shit and back
>>
>>71784149
>15 dorrar minimum wage
The last thing we need is a democrat. A 15 dollar min wage is the last pile of dirt this dead country needs.. After that the only thing China will need to provide is the roses.
>>
Memes aside, probably Trump.

>Why?

Because of the numerous people who dislike him. I'm sure they'll go to lengths to attack him and his supporters. It'll be far worse than what Obama had to deal with when he first took office.

>Why else?

Misinterpretations of his rhetoric will spread bigotry. Whether that's bigotry from right wingers, spreading hate speech—or bigotry from left wingers, intolerant of opposing beliefs.
>>
>>71784256
MAD. Nobody's nuking anybody you chocolate kraut.
>>
Hilary obviously, how is this even a question. Trump is proposing something that every white man dreams of
>>
>>71784149
http://collegedebt.com/
We're already fucked over. The right question is who will fix it?
>>
>>71784149
considering you didn't ask which one WOULD fuck over our nation more, I assume the nation is already fucked.
>>
>>71784149
Well, Clinton I suppose. But only by default, because Trump will never, ever, hold national office.
>>
>>71784149

Trump will let trannies go wild.

Hillary will let trannies go wild AND take your guns.
>>
>>71784449
Why would I be mad about the US getting nuked mate?
It's only obvious that every candidate who isn't Trump will increase tensions between Russia tenfold. You want another cold war?
>>
>>71784149
Hillary easily. I hate Trump but he would be the best thing for this country only because nobody will let him do anything and will remove all the ill gotten power the executive branch has gotten over the years.
>>
>>71784895

Mutually assured destruction
>>
File: 1461300846352.png (350 KB, 578x643) Image search: [Google]
1461300846352.png
350 KB, 578x643
>>71784447
Hillary
>>
>>71785032
fug didn't mean to quote
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x400
>>71784149
Bob Whitaker won't fuck americans. Just Neo Conservatives
>>
>>71784895

First time a mountain Jew makes me laugh.

Google the term mad you idiot.
>>
>>71785464
>Mexinigger trying to educate anyone about the English language
>>
File: she came.png (23 KB, 800x721) Image search: [Google]
she came.png
23 KB, 800x721
>>71785971
>yfw "Mexiniggers" know about MAD but the supposedly first world poster doesn't

Let me school you, bitch-ass whiteboi: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

With that said, you're right about Trump getting along with Putin better than Hillary, Kucksich or El Rato could.
>>
>>71786250
I do know about the concept but I've never ever seen anyone use the acronym.

It's a theory though, one that was almost proven wrong in the cold war already as is well-documented. Something nobody with a brain will want to risk twice
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.