[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While cities like London and Paris were plague-infested shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 17
File: mexicotenochtitlan.jpg (153 KB, 800x414) Image search: [Google]
mexicotenochtitlan.jpg
153 KB, 800x414
While cities like London and Paris were plague-infested shit holes, the ancestors of modern Mexicans were building a huge metropolis of over 250,000 inhabitants on a lake, which included an intricate sewage system, aqueducts, causeways that connected to the mainland, and an intricate canal system. So much for "muh master race".
>>
File: comic_982.png (116 KB, 905x624) Image search: [Google]
comic_982.png
116 KB, 905x624
>>71783941
b-but muh Balding fat cuck will make murica great again
b-build wall
Where is Tyrone? my wife needs a good fucking.
>>
But they kept slaves
>>
Are the Aztecs still around as a large empire?
>>
File: sdfgsdf.jpg (21 KB, 410x600) Image search: [Google]
sdfgsdf.jpg
21 KB, 410x600
>>71783941

Go away namefag your kind are not welcome here
>>
>>71783941
Yet they were all killed or enslaved by a hundred or so Spaniards
>>
>>71783941
Yeah but Europeans did that 2000 years ago in Rome. A thousand years before that in Athens.

Right now Mexico in entirety is a plague-infested shit hole.
>>
>>71783941
that's untrue. the "white god's" built the great cities on mesoamerica in pre-columbian times. the natives just squatted in the ruins. miscegenation put an end the pre-columbian aryans, but their presence is cited in countless mythologies and legends of those people. they even prophesied the return of the white gods, which happened.

there are plenty of legends of blonde blue eyed aryans in the new world. but now we just assume that such people are descended from europeans in post columbian times.
>>
They also got around town with a levitating monorail system.
>>
>>71783941

But they got all that knowledge from the survivors of Atlantis that landed on their shores.

You know, the blond haired blue eyed caucasians they worshiped as gods

Several meso-American and South American gods were described as having long white beards and blue eyes. Neither of these traits (Facial hair or blue eyes) are found in the western hemisphere before the arrival of Europeans.
>>
>>71784384
This sounds like some WE WUZ shit. Theres no evidence for this except stories and some statues that look a little European.

We have statues across Europe that look a little black but people dismiss them as just being off while being crafted since others don't look like it. We also have Gods that were pure black - others that were Gold. Does that mean Europe had men made of gold before whites showed up?
>>
>>71783941
Yes, the built their capital on a lake which is why every earthquake they have fucks everything up so much. You build on bedrock not on a filled in swamp. Even the Bible says to build on rock.

Luke 6:48-49
>He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid a foundation on the rock; and when a flood occurred, the torrent burst against that house and could not shake it, because it had been well built.
>But the one who has heard and has not acted accordingly, is like a man who built a house on the ground without any foundation; and the torrent burst against it and immediately it collapsed, and the ruin of that house was great.
>>
File: heartless.jpg (36 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
heartless.jpg
36 KB, 500x325
>>71783941
>Paco said smugly, posting under an american flag.
So superior you refuse to live in the hell on earth that you have built for yourselves.
>>
>>71783941
how many americans are fleeing america to live in mexico?
>>
File: 1396261215638.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1396261215638.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
>>71783941
The Aztecs were some of the most fucked up people in history.

The ripping the heart out of their enemies part is just the beginning. Human sacrifice was so important to their culture that they believed that it was the only thing preventing the world from falling into darkness. They divided the months of the year into what sacrifices were to be preformed. For example:

>Ochpaniztli (from August 21 to September 9) - Sacrifice of a decapitated young woman to Toci, she was skinned and a young man wore her skin; sacrifice of captives by hurling from a height and extraction of the heart

>Tepeihuitl (from September 30 to October 19) - Sacrifices of children, two noble women, extraction of the heart and flaying; ritual cannibalism

>Tlacaxipehualiztli (from February 22 to March 13) - Sacrifice of captives; gladiatorial fighters; dances of the priest wearing the skin of the flayed victims

Then there were the flower wars. Tribes under Aztec rule were subject to yearly "ritual battles", where their young men were gathered at predetermined dates and places for a battle. Their the Aztecs would fight these battles (almost always at an advantage to them) and kill the weaker men and take the stronger ones as slaves. The idea was to bleed these tribes dry of valuable, young men and keep them weak.

These slaves, like most slaves taken by the Aztecs in battle, were taken to the tops of temples. They would be sacrificed by ripping out the heart, and their bodies would be thrown down from the steps, where people would boil their corpses into what is literally translated as "man and corn stew", to be served to the masses. The masses that gathered in these ceremonies would celebrate with ritual cutting and stabbing of themselves with knifes and other sharp objects; including genital mutilation. The warrior that made the capture of the enemy would get first dibs on the body parts, and it was a common, and very honorable, gift to elders and statesmen as a sign of respect.
>>
File: 1371099771604.jpg (15 KB, 443x422) Image search: [Google]
1371099771604.jpg
15 KB, 443x422
>mexican intellectuals
>>
>>71784636
There is evidence tho, go visit teotihuacan. Tenochtitlan was pretty much destroyed, but teotihuacan was the second bigges in the aztec empire and it's still there.
>>
NOSOTROS
>>
>>71785871
FUIMOS
>>
>>71785788
What there is DNA and genetic evidence or just more statues that mean nothing?
>>
¡éramos reyes y mierda!
>>
>>71785871
FUIMOS
>>
>>71785922
REYES CABRON!
>>
>>71783941
The Olmec made it, you nigger tier Aztec-Injuns just moved in and used it for your savagery.
>>
File: Hitler 1.gif (756 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
Hitler 1.gif
756 KB, 300x189
>>71786076
who the fuck has ever used the word " master race " ?
Opposing immigration, from the perspective of some fucking foreign piece of shit seems to always be synonymous with the myth that anyone who opposes their existence in our nations- is by default a supermacist view.

This is a complete myth, fueled by ignorance of the dumb foreigners and the media/culture capabilities of the jew.

A people wishing to be preservational, which is what nationalism is- is not by default supremacist.

See this Hitler speech? Or any of his speeches, none are racial supremacist but racial PRESERVATIONALIST

Know the difference you piece of shit, it's hard for me not to view you people as inferior when you are so astoundingly ignorant.

https://youtu.be/pDLyKSYRqXM
>>
>>71783941

Tijuana, Mexico is a border city of over 2 million people just south of San Diego, CA. Tijuana is a favorite city of the garbage pickers that make their living sorting and picking through the city garbage dumps at the large landfills.
>>
File: 1458314535817.png (159 KB, 1067x586) Image search: [Google]
1458314535817.png
159 KB, 1067x586
>>71783941
>>
File: spanked-male-models.jpg (108 KB, 550x351) Image search: [Google]
spanked-male-models.jpg
108 KB, 550x351
>>71786606
Go, Cortes is white. He can do no harm
>>
>>71786598

> Chivas
>>
File: montycultural.png (42 KB, 119x119) Image search: [Google]
montycultural.png
42 KB, 119x119
>>71786781
Self-bump.

So, Cortés, one of these poor immigrants, misunderstood our culture and tried to kidnap me after I mistook him with a god. I apologized to him and told I'll try keeping him an arms-length away but Cuahtémoc is saying that we need to fight them now and that we need to expel them now.

My wives sees no problem. They often walk around with a smile on the face when Cortés is around (he is sleeping in my castle so we have time to heal after the incident).

Cortés laughs at me when he sees me. I think he likes my septum piercings. He is just a little kid on the inside. Meanwhile I am literally an aztec male.
>>
>>71785682
And really, what the Aztecs believed in terms of the world going to shit after stopping the sacrifices was true.

They had completely overpopulated their environment and were in a perilous state of almost falling into complete societal collapse. The sacrifices kept their rival vassal tribes from revolting, removed vast amounts of people from the environmental equation, and provided the only really consistent source of animal protein to their diets (no domesticated mega-fauna).
>>
File: El_suplicio_de_Cuauhtémoc.jpg (1 MB, 1658x1080) Image search: [Google]
El_suplicio_de_Cuauhtémoc.jpg
1 MB, 1658x1080
>>71786606
Go Cuauhtemoc-chan, you'll have a real feast!
>>
>>71786598
Literally the shittiest city I've ever been in, poor as fuck. So glad I only went in a beat up rental car.
>>
>>71786953
This.

It wasn't just mindless sacrificing and man eating, it came out of necessity.

Better to have men and women die "righteously" and be eaten than starve I guess.
>>
>>71786024
I don't know about the Americas but red/blonde haired mummies are all over the place in China and Egypt, so there's definitely precedence for (Aryan?) people establishing a civilization and then disappearing through miscegenation.
>>
>>71783941
>lol what are arches?
>lol what are wheels?
>lol what is written language?
>lol what is iron?
>>
>killed by 700 spanish
>>
>>71783941
>be aztec
>get sneezed on
>die
>>
>>71784065
Ugh the 3rd panel and it's misinformation and smug as fuck Ozymandius trigger me.
>>
>>71783941
>decided eating horses was better than riding them.
>hunt horse into extinction.
>luckily horse escapes to Asia/Europe where real humans put it to proper use.

You failed from the get go
>>
>>71784209
That is completely false. Yes only about a couple hundred Spaniards were there, but the Aztecs were a conquest state, they had enemies all around them, and the Spaniards told the natives "fight with us and you can loot the Aztecs with us too". They had a good ten thousand or so Mesoamerican allies doing the brunt of the work for them
>>
>>71787314
They had gold Craft though.
>>
>implying it wasn't ancient Lemurians that built these thing
>>
>be European
>survive severe smallpox outbreaks

>be native of the Americas
>come into contact with inactive smallpox virus
>die
>>
>>71787472
That bait would work better in /his/. Don't forget who you're dealing with here.
>>
>>71783941
>ancestors of modern Mexicans
Conquistadors?
>>
>>71787513
>ooga booga gibs me dats shiny

real sophisticated
>>
>>71787645
Smallpox devastated Old World communities on the same scale as New World, we just had more time to build up an immunity to it
>>
>>71787472
Jared Dimond please leave
>>
>>71786606

Goddamn that image... so good...

sogood.png
>>
>>71783941
http://www.waterhistory.org/histories/london/

>At the beginning of the thirteenth century, the increase in population made the existing water supply insufficient. Authorized in 1236, construction on the Great Conduit was begun in mid-century. Pipes connected the spring at Tybourne with the Great Conduit House in Cheapside. (The term "conduit" was used mainly to refer to the cisterns at the end of the system.) In all, twelve conduit systems were built in London. They were all similar in design. The head of the conduit was placed near a natural spring and the water from the spring was used to fill a nearby cistern or tank. From the cistern, the water flowed through pipes for a distance of a mile or more. At the terminus, the water was stored in a larger cistern equipped with cocks or taps for dispensing the water.

The conduit houses were not only used for storing and dispensing water but also served a secondary function as billboards for moral instruction. When King James I passed through London on his accession to the throne, the conduits were adorned with tacky verses. On the conduit in Cheapside was the following ditty:

Life is a dross, a sparkle, a span
A bubble: yet how proud is man!

The conduits were very popular features during major festivals. The Anglo-Saxon Chronicles mention the Cheapside Conduit (as quoted in Foord, 1911, p. 253):

This year came King Edward I and his Wife from the Holy Land, and were crowned at Westminister on the Sunday next after the feast of the Assumption of our Lady; the Conduit in Chepe ran all the day with red and white wine to drink, for all such who wished.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Conduit

100 years before the fouding of tenochtitlan
>>
>>71787314
>le aztecs didn't invent the wheel meme
Aztecs did invent the wheel, they just didn't give it much use outside of toys for whatever reason
>>
>>71787725
>being totally ignorant and refusing to accept sophistication comes in many forms

Yeah so glad people like you exist. It's why we know so little about them. No one cared to preserve their information or their works.

Hell, a literal storehouse for Mayan religion and culture information was burned and destroyed because it wasn't about God.
>>
>>71788027
Too bad that wasn't new even then.

We have had ways to massively distribute and clean water since the BCs.
>>
>>71788150
It's not that one cared, spaniard were huge religious fanatics that they burned everything they could, then french and english explorers tried to recover whatever they could.

I wish anglos conquered us instead of dirty spics.
>>
>>71788150
>cultural relativism

time to go back to the Frankfurt School, kike
>>
>>71786606
>>71786889
kek
>>
File: 1454876626670.gif (1 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
1454876626670.gif
1 MB, 320x173
>>71787227
Mindless, irresponsible breeding and poor agricultural planning result in too many people to be supported by the area.

>Aztecs dindu nuffin. They had to chop all those peoples apart n eatz them or they all woulda starved to death!

Still not seeing how that's anything but shitty reactionary culture, incapable of planning and unwilling to accept consequences.

>No food to eat? Better 'sacrifice' someone to the gods. Not mindless, somehow.
>>
File: 1428452056164s.jpg (4 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
1428452056164s.jpg
4 KB, 119x125
>>71783941
>ancient Mexico City was awesome
>current Mexico City is a wasteland on top of a swamp bed and no lake

And yet Mexicans are not to blame for their own garbage

LOL
>>
>>71787721
To some, vast majority racially devolve into or were always short injun cucks
>>
>>71787472

Horses went extinct due to natural causes in North America, just like other larger fauna
>>
>>71787830
i don't believe that apologist kike
>>
>>71789415
Well you certainly share a similarly retarded idea on why Western civilization topped the others
>>
>>71789292
yeah, because the american plains were a terrible habitat for them
but not the bison?
>>
File: Palace.jpg (145 KB, 960x626) Image search: [Google]
Palace.jpg
145 KB, 960x626
bump
>>
>>71783941
>intricate sewage system
Sauce? Harappa did it first. Then they forgot to poo in loo, so the feat was meaningless only the west and east asian live on
>>71784351
Also this
>>
File: GreeksnRomans.jpg (68 KB, 460x696) Image search: [Google]
GreeksnRomans.jpg
68 KB, 460x696
>>>71784351
>>
>>71783941
>namefag
Into the trash it goes!
>>
> which included an intricate sewage system, aqueducts, causeways that connected to the mainland

Yet totally ignoring the Venus Project, which has a technological solution to self-sustain its cleanliness and utility by automation.
>>
>>71787368
>be you
> faggot
> cheeseburger gets sneezed on
> WW3
>>
THen we were the great new spain
>>
>>71788734
Is still cool asshole
>>
>>71784092
nah they got shit on by the very same euro's he's trying to talk himself up as.

In fact the only reason he's even able to make a proper sentence is because some Spaniard shot it in his dirt people mother and gave him the gift of intellect.
>>
>>71793353
And syphilis.

The gift that keeps on giving.
>>
>>71788134
Even worse than not inventing it
>>
>>71793090
Colonial Mexico City was cooler though.
>>
You know what really pisses me off? The spanish utterly obliterated the aztecs, saving the tlaxcala(or sacrificial people in their tongue) from brutality, savagery and cruelty of Tenochtitlan. Now Hundreds of years later, these 5'5" manlets claim to be the descendants of aztecs and shit on everything Cortez ever did for them. Why do you think it was so easy for the spanish to make allies? Cause everybody fucking hated the aztecs. Noone was sad to see them go.
>>
>>71783941

Be glad your ancestors accomplised something. Your generation has done shit.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.