[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the women I work with now keeps calling herself a man,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1446867017898.jpg (165 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
1446867017898.jpg
165 KB, 439x550
One of the women I work with now keeps calling herself a man, and is even encouraging me to become trans. Now I have to call her by her "proper pronouns" or I might get in trouble. I'm not going to surgically obtain a dick and inject myself with different hormones for you, fuck off. I really hate how entitled transgender people are becoming these days. She's one of those tumblr girls too, I saw her checking tumblr on her phone when she's supposed to be working, and she always bitches about how o pressed women are and gender rolls and bla bla bla please kill me. Sorry for the ebin blog post, I felt like I needed to vent my frustrations.
>>
Sounds like she's mentally ill
>>
File: Gavrilo_Princip,_cell,_headshot.jpg (183 KB, 1388x1211) Image search: [Google]
Gavrilo_Princip,_cell,_headshot.jpg
183 KB, 1388x1211
>>71783499
>mfw thinking about you hurting
>>
>>71783726
I'm trying to be accepting of these transgender people but they never leave a good impression on me, every tranny I've met so far is toxic in some way.
>>
>>71783726
Although you are correct, you still need to poo in the loo, Mandeep.
>>
R u a grill?
>>
>>71783499
Women created this problem with their brains made of jello.
>>
>>71783499
Is she cute?
>surgically obtain a dick
Huh? Why wouldn't you want two dicks?
>>
>>71784254
Is that really relevant? I'll let you put two-and-two together from my statement of not wanting to become trans and surgically obtain a dick.
>>
>>71783499
Do it, use bro, dude, man, guy, anything but her name, say it condescendingly

Always ask her to help if you have to lift something or do something that is hard for women and give her shit while doing it

>come on, man, use your muscles
>don't be a pussy

Etc etc
>>
>>71783499
A lot of trans people hate to feel abnormal, so they try to find others that are or could be like them. Gay men hate mtfs often due to them telling any thin guy that they are repressed transgender.
>>
>>71784367
Jello wouldn't have created this problem, don't drag a perfectly good product into discussions regarding why women can't think.
>>
>>71783499
You could tell 'him' that this behavior is making you feel uncomfortable and to please stop.
That's probably the best place to start.
If it continues, take it to HR.
We have harrassment laws afterall.
>>
>>71785157
She would likely win this because I'd be "oppressing her" and get away with it anyway, it wouldn't matter how much the tranny is harassing me, after all I'm a privileged white women and I'm no mentally ill so I have no right to tell her she's a bitch.
>>
>>71784853
This, op ^
>>
>>71783499
>gender rolls
>>
>>71785790
Men can't be oppressed.
>>
girl I supervise pulls this shit
>lazy as shit
>can't write for shit
>can't even do the most basic of tasks
>MUH PRONOUNS
>MUH BATHROOMS
>literally does nothing remotely masculine
>>
>>71784853
This so much. Treat her like a Chad. Laugh every single time she makes a mistake or does something that a male shouldn't do.
>>
>>71786369
She's not really a man, she's a human with a vagina who wants to have a dick. She's shaved her head, she wears men's jeans and ties, and she smokes outside the building. She's gone full-out in trying to look like a guy.
>>71786393
I'm so sorry anon...
>>
File: rolls.jpg (53 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
rolls.jpg
53 KB, 400x365
>>71786242
Gender rolls are great, but if I only like the male ones does that make me gay?
>>
>>71784583
hello grill, will u marry me
>>
>>71786734
You don't need to be MADE gay, you are gay already.
>>
>>71786608
You should hit on her be like "why can't I meet more guys like you" but make it be known tat you only want a guy with a dick, a guy with a vagina is a deal breaker
>>
>>71786915
No way, that would basically tell her she's doing well. She has to show this thing that it will never be a proper man.
>>
>>71783499
Show us your tits
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.