[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is this faggot finally going to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
When is this faggot finally going to die?
>>
>>71783351
What, you don't like Sargon, or is that Thunderfeet? I get them mixed up.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 592x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 592x374
Soon according to this site.
>>
>>71783351
when he pours more burning oil on his dick and a banana up his ass again
>>
>>71783351
October 25th, 2037.

Banana to the rectum.
>>
>>71783351
God, i feel sorry for this guy. I used to watch his videos in high school, even read most of his books before i took the red pill. For a person that the highest value in life is "to be cool" i can't imagine what could've kept him alive past his 30s
>>
Is he still jewtubing? Watched one of his clips last year, so much for non-opinions. Might as well not watched them.
>>
>>71783351
Dear god let it be soon. This micro penis failure of a human being is perhaps one of the most cringe worthy cretinous piles of human waste that this world has ever had the misfortune of having spawned.

Who watches this obese pig anyway?
Serious question?
>>
>>71783351
Banana to rectum in prison while his balls are being scolded by hot oil.

He's in prison because trump religious reasons.
>>
File: 1389289543588 (1).jpg (59 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
1389289543588 (1).jpg
59 KB, 500x590
When he puts a gone-off banana up his ass and dies of anal food poisoning.
>>
>>71785911
I knew a guy that watched him. He was a literal atheist and fedora tipper who hated religion. He was highly autistic and always yealled about christianity and feminists. I assume that is his entire user base.
>>
>>71785760
i didn't know he wrote books.
also, TAA is objective, a bit extravacant, but rational and logic most of the time.

being "redpilled" just means you're an edgy fucktard who can only see the world in black and white
>>
>>71783351
That thing is stupid.
Jokes on them, I'm killing myself after 40.
10 more years here I come
>>
File: image:45392.jpg (12 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
image:45392.jpg
12 KB, 426x382
>>71785911
>jappy
>micro penis
>>
>>71786149
>but rational and logic most of the time
Rationality and logic are just memes and they're actually useless to deal with most our daily issues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaV6S45AD1w
Anyone who's past 25 and are still atheists are the true edgelord retards who still haven't realized that maintaining a complex society like our is impossible without objective moral standards
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.