[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol, Toronto has some dude that writes his own newspaper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
So /pol, Toronto has some dude that writes his own newspaper (yourwardnews), just saw this shit on the news earlier. Media is mad as fuck because of what he's publishing, and after requesting an interview with the dude, he said on live TV that Hitler is his idol and the holocaust didn't happen.

I'm fucking loving this. SJW's apparently throwing bricks through his windows, while he argues for free speech. Kek
>>
>>71783178
Nice one, leaf

Seems like the pendulum will swing back at full force with you guys
>>
>>71783178
Links plz, this sounds cool as shit.
>>
>>71783178
Links, leaf
>>
It's sad that this has to happen to Canada.
>>
>witches came from masturbating girls

I learned something new today
>>
>>71784154
Please save us
>>
>>71783805
>>71784010
http://www.yourwardnews.ca/

Trying to find the interview they aired earlier today
>>
>canadian "nationalist" party
>incorporating prarieniggers and Asians

wew lad
>>
>>71783178
James Sears is an absolute dirtbag. Too bad because he's so based otherwise.

Same guy under his pseudonym: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfez6RxVWV0&ab_channel=AlbinoBlackSheep
>>
this seems like a honeypot
>>
>>71784756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neW-_HJ4Vjc&ab_channel=DimitriTheLoverMovie
>>
Do you think he's hiring writers?
>>
>>71784291
I couldn't. I just wish Canada was as nice of a place as I imagine it to be. But I also couldn't fight fascists.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (704 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
704 KB, 1920x1200
>>71784928
I know he has a pretty small team so you could try contacting the dude, apparently he's been rapidly expanding since someone launched the hate lawsuit against him and the publicity that's been following. Amazing how this dude used to be a doctor
>>
>>71783178
You idiots are falling for an Agent Provocateur
>>
>>71783178
Well now i cant start the Nationalist Conservation Party
>>
>>71784756
This is hilarious
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.