[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLU Te9ZQpYk Thought this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled-1.jpg (490 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
490 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk

Thought this was pretty lulzy.
>>
the one thing i will enjoy about the downfall of the west is watching all the rich elite being eaten alive by the very people they brought over.
>>
>>71782802
I really wonder how this will be portrayed in the history books if there are any thinking people left to record it.
>>
>>71782802
This pretty autistic.

A better experiment would be to dress in a suit pretending to be a local government worker consulting with local residents on the building of a refugee center nearby. Now that's the reaction I want to see.
>>
>>71783257
Good question.
>>
File: Merkeled.jpg (57 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Merkeled.jpg
57 KB, 850x400
>>71782802
Oh shit, they got fucking Merkeled.
>>
I was thinking the other day that maybe they are using Europe as an ark like they know something big is going to happen and are trying to save as much genetic material as possible.
>>
>>71784412
Why would you save niggers and arabs? give me one reason
>>
>>71784412
In that case, we'd only need some DNA samples, or just freeze some sperm/eggs, right?

Why import them by the gross?
>>
>>71784505
>>71784625
I don't know I was just trying to think of possible reasons why this is happening. Obviously one of the more out there conclusions.
>>
>>71784986
I think it's just a simple matter of acquiring cheap labor and short-term economic gain, with the long-term goal of bankrupting and dismantling "frivolous" public services.

Present that as a humanitarian gesture, and you can please the economically illiterate right-wingers and the emotional left-wingers at the same time.
>>
File: merdogan.jpg (87 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
merdogan.jpg
87 KB, 1024x1024
>>71784146
>Using the fake German TV propaganda image
>>
>>71785303
This and voters for these do good parties that promise free gibs for errbody
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.