[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refugees beat German far right with love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=korQp4PvKN8

"The german right - wing party AFD was having a demonstration in the german city Mainz. Refugees took that opportunity to bring a heartful message to the street, by opening up to the citiziens of Mainz with hugs."

This is really powerful. Mark Zuckerberg is right about love beating extremism.
>>
>>71782384
If only hugs could double as taxpayer money, this video might be worth a damn.
>>
File: huge.103.519564[1].jpg (12 KB, 450x357) Image search: [Google]
huge.103.519564[1].jpg
12 KB, 450x357
>>71782384
Don't trust the rats
>>
should of layed the dirty cunts out for being so stupid

its not about you as individuals its about the group and the effect that the group will have on europe long term
>>
>>71782384
I thought the German's problem with refugees was their application of love.
>>
If you fall for this then you're an idiot.

Of course women are dumb as hell and do not understand the evil hearts of muslims, so they will fall for it.

Muslims are classic savages. They will win your trust, then club you over the head when you least expect it.
>>
File: image.gif (892 KB, 200x317) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
892 KB, 200x317
Can you push your fingers through someone's neck?
>>
>>71782675
That's a sharp edge, leaf. Good bantz.
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (16 KB, 236x300) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
16 KB, 236x300
>>71782384
>Mark Zuckerberg is right

yes welcome the refugees

#openborders
#whitegenocide
>>
>>71782384
>a staged video
Fuck off you burgerposting cunt
>>
>>71782591
If you are open-minded and have a willingness to learn from the 'other' group then that group can have nothing but good long term effects on you. But if you are obtuse and intolerant (a truly dumb thing to be in this day and age) then you will create unnecessary conflict.
>>
As if a rapeugee won't use any excuse to touch a woman in the streets. The German women are some of the most naive on the planet. When a control's women usurp the cultural power from the males, I suppose it is only naturally they get invaded and cucked by a more patriarchal male.
>>
>>71782384
Yeah, about as real as a sitcom on television. Only a moron would trust zuckerkike and the "migrants"
>>
>>71783314
hahahhhahhahaahhaahhaahahhahaahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahaahahahhahaahahaha
>>
>>71783314

There is nothing redeeming about Islamic culture or anything that I need to learn from it. It's a regressive intolerant ideology itself so the fact you'd call those who oppose it intolerant is quite ironic.
>>
>>71783314
Germany can definitely learn from the Muslim Arab how to better lead their women and defend their ethnic interests. Yankee/Western relativism is a laughable fad to people who live in ethnically "diverse" counties with long memories. Ethnic conflict is natural and you are doing nothing but importing it into your nations with zero upside.
>>
>>71782384
Liberals are too hopelessly idealistic. This makes me pity them even more.
>>
>>71782384
Literally staged.
>>
>>71782675
>a leafugee
>>
>>71782384
They knew they were snakes when they took them in...

Let's see what happens
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.