[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normalfags = NPCs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
I have a theory that there are only a fixed quantity of souls on planet Earth that cycles continuously through reincarnation. However, since the human growth rate is so severe, the soulless extra walking flesh piles around us as NPC's, or ultimate normalfags, who autonomously follow group thinks and social trends in order to appear convincingly human.

I call these people NPC's because when you talk to them they just say the same shit every time. "TRUMP IS HITLER", "JUST BE YOURSELF", "SPORTSBALL", "THE NEW ADELE SONG XD OMG". If you get in a discussion with them it's always the same buzzwords and hackneyed arguments. They're the kind of people who make a show of discomfort when you break the status quo like by breaking the normie barrier to invoke a real discussion. it's like in a vidya when you accidentally talk to somebody twice and they give you the exact lines word for word once more.
>>
I've long had the same theory, famalam. Look at any youtube comments section, vapid fucks that have every joke go over their head

?WHY DID CHICKEN CROSS ROAD???
>>
If only you focused on fixing your life instead of ranting about normies all day. You wouldn't even waste a thought on this faggot shit.
>>
>>71782341
I am not lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrfIcIWEL4o
>>
>>71782148
Is this what you guys do in the Philippines all day?

Island of philosophy desu, those are actually some good thoughts fampai
>>
>>71782466
Google "Organic Portals" and "Soulless Human"

Approximately 1/2 of humans on Earth are soulless.
>>
File: 1456078101336.gif (1003 KB, 243x226) Image search: [Google]
1456078101336.gif
1003 KB, 243x226
>>71782148

https://youtu.be/6g-xsGJtD4I?t=293

this guy is a NPC for sure
>>
>>71782148
People will call you edgy for your solipsist beliefs, but I do the exact same shit, OP.
>>
>>71782552
thats decent reading island dude. keep this up and someday you might be like the japs and achieve honoroary white status. watch out for tsunamis bro!
>>
>>71782552
I wouldn't doubt that, especially considering you don't see though someone else's eyes.

I mean think about how many people you will interact with. How many of those people have souls? It feels so weird to say but at the same time you really don't know, do these people think on a higher level or are they content with asking no questions and floating though life? Maybe they're not capable of asking questions

I feel like I have to beg that I'm not crazy with every sentence I write here, but I mean just think obscurely for one second and you'll get it
>>
>>71782148
I agree with you to a large extent and you are likely correct. Check this out if you haven't yet, basically confirms that this plain of existence is all information, like a video game.
>>
>>71782148

I've had that theory for a while. Turns out we assburgers are the only conscious beings, that's why autistic scientists are the ones unveiling the secrets of the universe, not retard normies that go to clubs and bars and all that pointless shit.
>>
>>71782999
forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hzSjnPikIU
>>
>>71782552
>http://montalk.net/misc/62
>This article seeks to summarize, clarify, and update the information available on the subject of energy vampires
>energy vampires

I can't take you seriously.
>>
>>71782148
There is a fixed quantity of souls that is greater than 0
However your mistake is that they move through time linearly
The same soul can inhabit more than one body at what you perceive as the same instant
Do you know how many souls there are?
>>
>>71783119
>>energy vampires
those are basically women though right?
>>
>>71782921
Nah, Failippines is beyond saving at this point. I'm an exception because I'm autistic.
>>
I concur, OP. People who also say fampai, based, and bro are probably also soulless.
>>
File: hypocrite that you are.jpg (67 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
hypocrite that you are.jpg
67 KB, 480x608
>>71782148
>who autonomously follow group thinks and social trends in order to appear convincingly human.

so /pol /
>>
File: stingray bf.jpg (73 KB, 999x664) Image search: [Google]
stingray bf.jpg
73 KB, 999x664
>>71783468

One?

Do animals have souls? I saw a sad dog cry.
>>
>>71783035
Tom's not looking so good this days. Still making crazy leaps without the evidence for them. He uses that "If this guy was right about one thing he must be right about everything" argument all the time.
>>
>>71782148
Just look at their eyes. Souless types are easy to spot.
>>
>>71783691
Animals have collective souls, the same as organic portals. Do not take "soulless human" literally. It is just that they lack individual souls for higher consciousness. They are basically the same as animals.
>>
My friend believed exactly that and it drove him mad
>>
>>71782148
Everyone not on this site.

Yes you have to pick one. You can't have two masters.
>>
File: 1447460252163.jpg (39 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
1447460252163.jpg
39 KB, 500x521
Who /solipsism/ here?
>>
>>71782921
>>71782148
I understand completely dudes. I've had similar thoughts for a long time.
>>
>>71783468
kek, is this what you gooks actually believe in?
>>
>>71784211
>babbys first philosophy
retard
>>
>>71782148
Then why do NPCs always give me quests to go kill people I don't know for a shiney new piece of armor?
>>
>>71784211
Me, idk how I could ever believe another person exists. I choose to be agnostic cuz I'll never have the answers
>>
>>71782148
try exhausting one of their dialogs that's when shit gets weird my friend
>>
Fucking normies.
>>
>>71784438
What happens?
>>
>>71784803

They either get silent and wander away or start going gibberishy tongues-speak stuttering over their own double-think. Or they make sentenses that don't even make logical sense but they seem to understand it.
>>
>>71785044
So do you just mean like keep hammering on one subject or just talking in general
>>
>>71782148
If everyone was somebody nobody could be anybody.

how do you think anything gets done?

What kind of person is content waking up fuckunnaturally and health destructively early in the morning, to rush to work, and make money for some faggot who could just throw you in the gutter based on so much as a whim?

You have to have NPCs to get great things accomplished.
>>
>>71784358
no u
>>
>>71782434
Who does this fat bitch think she is?
>>
>>71783010
>>>>>>>>mexican intellectuals
>>
>>71782148

you realize by being on 4chan we are also all NPC's right
>>
>>71782148
Learn your terminology.
They're called Hylics or Somantics. We've known about them since 230 AD.
>>
File: 1421709439278.png (397 KB, 925x598) Image search: [Google]
1421709439278.png
397 KB, 925x598
Its to do with intelligence not souls or whatever new-age bullshit you're on about.

If you're a white person of average intelligence, between 100 to 110 IQ, try and image holding a conversation with an average 80 IQ nigger, burgerbros probably don't have to imagine it, they've dealt with nigs.

That's basically how i feel when talking to average IQ normies as a 136 IQ sperglord, the difference in IQ between me and a normie is about the same as between that normie and a nigger.

A thought i've been entertaining recently is that precisely this communicative barrier is why there is a well established correlation between higher IQ and social disorders like assburgers, we can't hold meaningful conversations with normies in the same way that normies can't meaningfully communicate with common pavement apes, so we can either completely forgo socializing with normies, or try and fake it, which doesn't work very well when the majority of people you have to deal with daily are normies, which in turn leads to social failure, isolation, learned behavior...etc, and eventually you end up with a dysfunctional sperg who can't even fake it anymore.

I just hope being aware of the process will help me avoid it, seems to have worked so far.

TL;DR: normies are literally niggers.
>>
>>71785909
Only (you) zoboomafoo.
>>
>>71785909
Only if you're a /b/tard.
>>
>>71785913

Gurdjieff orignial came up with this in the way OP describes and he ripped off his theories from gnosticism. Gnosticism implies that there are only a select few awakened souls who can break out of the matrix and see the world as it is controlled by the Demiurge and his archons populated by litteral NPCs spawned by Archons and the demiurge to trick us and keep us in the prison.

This idea btw has been present in a lot of religious sytem in different ways, Christians believed that non-Christian savages had no souls, Jews litteraly think that everyone else is cattle.
>>
I like the theory that 4chan is actually just a blank page and all the posts I see here are just a hallucination of the different parts of my mind arguing with each other.
>>
File: b7plA.jpg (52 KB, 465x480) Image search: [Google]
b7plA.jpg
52 KB, 465x480
>>71789027
Japan does it again.
>>
>>71782148
I always skip what NPC's have to say.

Interesting theory btw OP.
>>
>>71785913
>not having high enough iq to fake conversations with normies
>not understanding that even normies can offer some sort of answer or assistance to problems

NPCS are created to help the PC move through the game and should be treated as such. Sometimes if you don'ttalk to certain NPCS you will not be able to progress in the story line or level up.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.