[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nut or prohet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
81 KB, 900x900
nut or prohet?
>>
I remember watching this live with /pol/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

It's literally impossible to take him seriously after that.
>>
He's fucking insane and I love him.
>>
>>71782109
A rednecks favorite celebrity
>>
>>71782109
hes a nut, but he does say tons of based stuff.

sometimes he goes way off the rails though
>>
He is unique in that he has unceasing feverish paranoia while still managing to turn up to work and not end up in a mental hospital. He's just on the cusp between sane and crazy which means most of the stuff he says is plausible but always reaching.

>>71782167
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgBq6q4x8Fw

8:30
>>
>>71782109

One of the most based men of our times.
>>
shill
>>
red pill incarnate
>>
CIA actually and jewish
>>
>>71782109
Passionate and flawed.
>>
>>71782109
I've watched him a bit and you can tell he's all there, not like Glenn Beck who you can clearly see is "off", he makes sensible comments and an all around logical guy. You could have a beer with this guy and it'd be normal as long as you don't mention politics, while Glenn Beck would be drinking a soda talking about his 50 wives. But then Alex goes into yelling mode and he completely changes to a deranged lunatic.

Pretty sure yelling and ranting Alex Jones is him playing a character to keep the show running. It's just to cliche and a complete 180 to be real.
>>
I can't listen to him for even a second, so i dont even know what he says
>>
Overdosed on the red pill
>>
File: 1460905306841.jpg (55 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1460905306841.jpg
55 KB, 600x598
>>71782109
Just an entertainer
>>
saw earlier he/info wars named the jew for 9/11

didnt watch it but the title said israel/saudi connection on 9/11
>>
File: 1455778388131.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455778388131.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
both
>>
>>71782109
He's absolutely amazing at ranting angrily and is delicious to listen to. He's not afraid of saying everything on his mind and talking about controversial topics unrelentlessly. No one can rant as well as him.

>>71782167
kek
>hey piers hows it going
>you said u want to deport me whys that?
>oh you know it was just a way to raise awareness to an issue and YOU WILL NOT TAKE OUR GUNS THE REPUBLIC SHALL RISE AGAIN THATS WHAT THE SECOND AMENDMENT WAS FOR YOU ARE A SHILL FOR THE ZIONIST AGENDA AHHHHHHH
>>
Controlled opposition. Some of the things he says are true, and some of the things he says are complete bullshit to make all conspiracy theorists look like tinfoilers. If he wasn't controlled opposition, he would have had a "heart attack" years ago before he could reach 1 million subscribers on Youtube.
>>
>>71783018
He looks...........the same?
>>
>>71783018
Is that the filter only diet?
>>
>>71783372
7/10
>>
He pissed off Jesse Ventura because believing in lizard people is fine. UFOs are fine. But he let it slip off camera that he believed in god and Jesse refused to work with him after than. That was the boiling point where Jesse Ventura got pissed and said Alex Jones was insane.
>>
>>71782109
both
>>
>>71783528
source?
>>
HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT 9/11
ALEX JONES IS A PROPHET
>>
>>71782109
CIA disinfo agent. There would be no way for him to attend a Bohemian grove if he was the real deal.
>>
>>71783528
He's openly religious. He talks about being Christian all the time.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.