[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw people believe in a zombie space wizard made up by sandniggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: SandNiggerSavior.png (1 MB, 768x1005) Image search: [Google]
SandNiggerSavior.png
1 MB, 768x1005
>mfw people believe in a zombie space wizard made up by sandniggers thousands of years ago.
>mfw they use this belief to guide their political decisions.

Exactly how is it acceptable that these people get to vote?
>>
>>71781708
because the decisions are usually good ones from a western moral standpoint
>>
>>71781708
>make good decisions
>get ridiculed by postmodernists because good decisions werent appropriately founded

Makes perfect sense
>>
Jesus loves you, Anon.
>>
Because the US is a democracy. Even retards are allowed to vote and that's important.
>>
>>71781891
>>71781989

>voting to have the government interfere with consenting adults having sex with one another
>voting to interfere with teachers presenting scientific ideas that religious people don't like
>enforcing religious ideas in public programs
>good
>>
File: 1439614261810.gif (1 MB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1439614261810.gif
1 MB, 150x150
>>71781708
During the turn of the century an overwhelming amount of the population of the US was Christian. Look what they accomplished until the 90s.
Past the 90s the atheistic liberals took over. Look what a shit hole the US is now. It's a fucking laughing stock basically making everything legal short of fucking pigs anally.
At least when the country was Christians they had some semblance of fucking common sense.
>>
In the beginning there was Logos, and Logos was with God, and Logos was God.

God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
>>
File: alex-jeopardy.jpg (23 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
alex-jeopardy.jpg
23 KB, 480x320
>>71782525
>liberals ruining the US economy

I'll take people who don't know about Reaganomics and neoliberal economic policies, Alex
>>
>>71781708

Why do fedoratippers only ever criticize Christianity, which has produced the greatest civilizations this earth has ever seen?

Why don't you criticize islam? Or perhaps your own religion of judaism?
>>
>>71782474
>we should have a government
>politicians shouldnt tell me what to do
>>
>>71782690
All Abrahamic religions believe in more-or-less the same self-fathering electric skywizard. Why so buttmad Christfag?
>>
File: 1459006369328.jpg (102 KB, 460x806) Image search: [Google]
1459006369328.jpg
102 KB, 460x806
>>71782856
>>
File: tooold.png (386 KB, 847x463) Image search: [Google]
tooold.png
386 KB, 847x463
>>71781708
>>
>>71782856
This is what's wrong with atheism, man-child egos go crazy when they believe they're enlightened by their own intelligence.
>>
>>71782525
the united states is still christian. virtually every liberal in charge who isn't jewish is a christian and they site christianity all the time as their reasoning for being so liberal. stop this meme. christians gave the white man 1000 years of dark ages.
>>
>>71783157
>conservation of literacy
>flourishing philosophy
>agricultural technology
>grand works of art

Dark ages is a term invented by Jewish academics to discredit Christian rule.
>>
>>71782856

Most christians don't interpret their religion literally. It's gone through reforms and the people are pretty normal. It's just stupid and myopic to focus on christianity in terms of "how can these people function in a society" when fucking islam exists.
>>
>>71783068
Maybe it's just me, but if someone believes in a holy book that says its ok to kill people with rocks for blaspheming against their god, I don't really want that person taking part in decisions that affect me or the rest of society.
>>
>>71782525
Every black and mexican liberal I've ever met was christian.
>>
>>71783068
Muslims are the only ones who actively still do this
>>
>>71783302
The only difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christians have undergone reforms brought on by actually sane people who aren't willing to kill adulterers because some book told them to. The only Christians that make sane decisions are the ones, like you said, who don't actually believe in their religious scriptures. Basing societal decisions on religious scriptures is a pretty shit way to go about things.
>>
>>71783333
Nigger and beaner, there's your problem.
>>
>>71782690
>produced the greatest civilizations this earth has ever seen?
Christianity piggybacked into greatness on backs of ancient greeks and romans. Without them christians would be a bunch of goat-fuckers. Same with islam and its parasitic relationship with cultures of middle east.
>>
>>71783847
>Christians actively persecuted by Romans, exterminated, etc.
You seemed to forget this happened
>>
>>71782474

You're retarded

t. anyone who hasn't had a lobotomy

When people vote based on religious beliefs, that's wrong to you, no? What do you vote based on? Pure logic? I doubt it. You vote on feels too. By making this argument, you literally make yourself look like a petulant little child.

HOW COME MUH FEELS AREN'T IN THE GOVERNMENT BUT THEIRS ARE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's you right now
>>
>>71784312
Exactly how do you infer that from his comment?
>>
>>71782474
>voting to have the government interfere with consenting adults having sex with one another
>A relationship is only valid through government bureaucracy
Liberals, everyone
>>
File: Cheesin.jpg (101 KB, 537x537) Image search: [Google]
Cheesin.jpg
101 KB, 537x537
>>71784441
I never claimed that I didn't make decisions based on feelings. "God told me to" is a lot worse "than this is how I feel".

Are you trying to say that religion is necessary as a baseline for morality?

All I'm saying is, basing your life choices on some omniscient alien who sent an angel down to go bang out a virgin means that you've largely given up on logical decision-making. That's why strongly religious people still deny evolution. They're literally brainwashed to deny things that are readily demonstrable and observable, and that mentality of illogical stubbornness seeps in to the rest of their decisions.
>>
>>71785047
It has nothing to do with the government 'legitimizing' relationships and I never claimed that. I was referring to the fact that there are states which still hold sodomy to be a crime. That means that there are people, who decided for religious reasons, that the government should persecute sodomites.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.