[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KEK WHAT JUST HAPPENED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 500x441
>visit France to see grandparents
>walking by apartment building in the "country"
>2 Russian guys come up to me
>they literally ask me
"Do you play CS:GO, friend?"
KEK what the fuck. I don't even know these people. How do you deal with Russians /pol/?
I shit you not this is no bait this just happened.
>>
File: b8hiwdl.jpg (115 KB, 1024x559) Image search: [Google]
b8hiwdl.jpg
115 KB, 1024x559
Post more Joe
>>
>>71781677
"buy P90 rush b rush b"
"cyka blyaaaaat"

typical russians when they play CS:GO
>>
>>71781677
You DONT play counterstrike?
>>
>>71781677

well... do you?
>>
well did you link up?

are you gonna play with them?
>>
>>71781677
the fuck is your pronlem? dont you understand the question?
>>
File: Ccom7GoW8AAkTF4.jpg (39 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
Ccom7GoW8AAkTF4.jpg
39 KB, 600x564
>>71781677
they just want to play cs:go with you. What's wrong with you?
>>
It means you look like a faggot so they assumed you play braindead casual games
>>
CYKA! evryone buy disert eeegle and roosh mid doirs my friends
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 640x519
>>71781893
I do.
>>71781921
He asked me if I had steam and I just gave him my username, then kept walking. I'm still waiting for a friend request .
>>
>>71782158
what's your rank cunt
>>
>>71782849
fuck meant to quote you
>>71782697
>>
Another CS:GO shill thread.

WEW Valve is in full force mode today.

Go play a game that actually needs skin and isn't only popular due to the huge gambling scene
>>
>>71782849
Silver 3. I've played 128 matches.
I sometimes play CSGO
>>
>>71781677
>implying a russian would ever call you "friend"

russians are always angry, cyka
>>
>>71781677
where are you "in the country"?
>>
>>71783301
Roanne/Lyon
Are these Russians refugees?
>>
File: spadre.png (9 KB, 681x561) Image search: [Google]
spadre.png
9 KB, 681x561
>tfw 2 GE accounts and third underway in GN3, 7 knife kills last game

I need a real direction for my life
>>
>>71783369
>Roanne
The world is small, i've worked for a russian in "le coteau"
>>
>>71783567
t. allu
>>
>>71783567
do people buy GE accounts?
>>
>>71781677
CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT
>>
>>71782026
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.