[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on global warming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: glacier.jpg (752 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
glacier.jpg
752 KB, 1000x665
Red pill me on global warming
>>
>>71781430
Shits getting warmer
>>
It's happening. 1/3rd of it is human-caused. Humanity will destroy itself before the fourth millennium.

Have fun while you can.
>>
>>71781430
Where's my warming, motherfucker?
>>
File: 1458776381187.jpg (72 KB, 462x567) Image search: [Google]
1458776381187.jpg
72 KB, 462x567
>>71781430
bill nye says so
>>
>>71781430
its happening but probably not man made

also the "majority of scientists believe in climate change" meme is false, only half actually believe that it's man made.
>>
>>71781430
It's a hoax set up by corporations to lobby thier "green" way of living to sell.
>>
File: 1391375680682.jpg (5 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1391375680682.jpg
5 KB, 200x250
>>71781430
ITS 100% REAL AND NOT MADE UP AT ALL

YOU CAN TRUST ME, I'M AL GORE
>>
It's caused by greenhouse gas emissions and the coal lobby which obviously has a vested interest in the world not switching to alternative energy wants you to think it's not man-made. Previously they didn't want you to think it was real at all, but the scientific consensus became so undeniable they changed the narrative to "okay it's real but we didn't do it".
>>
All the data you need to run your own analysis on global warming is publicly available...only retard fuckheads claim it's not happening
>>
Its happening and it can't be stopped, the real cause is humanity but thats irrelevant at this point
>>
Pee pole threw out too many refrigermicators during the 90s and now the ice burgers are smelting
>>
>>71781714
the taking the opinions of scientists who aren't climate scientists seriously about climate change meme needs to die
>>
>>71781430
United Nations global taxation plot
>>
File: glaceirp3.webm (3 MB, 1004x576) Image search: [Google]
glaceirp3.webm
3 MB, 1004x576
>>71781430
>>71781556
>>
>>71781430
jewish lies. Designed to rob you of your hard earned shekels which you reaped with your sweat blood and tears.
>>
File: 1410893735714.jpg (91 KB, 555x475) Image search: [Google]
1410893735714.jpg
91 KB, 555x475
>>71781714
>its happening but probably not man made
reminder that chinese and indians are not people

They are the ones causing the pollution though Also, commifornia is the #1 polluter in the US
>>
>>71781430
It's a scam to set up a carbon trading market and underwrite the central bankers' investments in new energy technology. The supposed 'data' is manipulated and fudged, the supposed 'consensus' in fact represents a tiny number of scientists. Look up climategate, some awesome dude wrote a book on the shady emails between all the top climate scientists. Basically it's a joke
>>
You all need citations or you're just as ignorant as the person wanting to be redpilled.
>>
>>71782339
Once it's all implemented and killing the first world economies, compounded by real depletion of fossil fuels, the planned die off will commence, the velvet glove comes off and say hello to the iron fossil fuel driven police state hand.

You can just tell by the vigor the theory is being propagated as fact, how it looks more like a religion everyday, Pope of Rome on board. Wew!
>>
>tfw lib scientists want to paint their peer reviewed scientists who don't think this slight warming will cause a mass extinction as literal criminals are criminals is somehow controversial

Pro fact,There are prominant climate "sceptics" who think that the global warming theory is bunk.

They think C02 causes warming

But they don't think C02 will cause anywhere3 neare the catastyrophic results you think it will.

Thats literally the only difference between the modern "climate saints"the others.
>>
>>71781430
>climate changes in cycles

>human activity probably has some effect on the cycles

>liberal leftist government overlords want to tax the fuck out of you so that they can use your money to buy votes under the guise of "going green"

basically the whole world is fucked and the governments would rather just steal your money and use it to buy votes rather than fix the actual problem
>>
>>71781430
the world has been warming slightly over the past century but its not much and more than likely isnt related much to humans, its just part of the way the world works.
>>
>>71781430
4% of CO2 is man-made.
>>
I fucking love it, never got such long summers in germany. My mother told me that even now they had snow 35 years ago. Fuck all this beach faggots, move to the mountains, get your own sea in your backyard in 30 years.

Also i can grow exotic fruits.
>>
>>71781689

the sad part is that i believed this picture CAN be real
>>
Before you allow any governments to pass laws using your tax-dollars and/or contravening your rights to engage in certain businesses (ie, coal/EPA emissions), the government has the burden of proving 3 things.

1: The climate is warming on average
2. Human activity is contributing to the warming
3. There is something that we can do to slow down/reverse the process
4. This solution will be cost-effective, ie. the benefits will outweigh the costs.

All of this must be proved before any politician sells you on a "solution" to climate change.

As it is now, 1) has been proved, 2) has been 5-6% proved (thats the weighting of C02 in the climate models. you need to understand econometrics and bayesian statistics to understand this sentence)
3) Nope
4) yeah right.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.