[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to admit black people have won, /pol/. In one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (395 KB, 527x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
395 KB, 527x1080
It's time to admit black people have won, /pol/.

In one of the most stunning rebounds of the last 200 years, black people have gone from being enslaved and oppressed to fucking the finest white pussy available and ruling the most powerful nation on Earth. Meanwhile, white "men" have gone from conquering the world to literally being cucks and eating out the creampies out of their wives after the black bulls have left.

Can we please repeat after me: CAN'T STUMP THE BBC.
>>
Enjoy your ban nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (785 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
785 KB, 1920x1080
Sure thing Jamal

They our woman now
>>
>>71780325
>all that matters in life is sex

Way to literally admit you're a brainless animal.
>>
>>71780603
way to literally not realize that's what you are
>>
>>71780325
"finest" white women

Nice bait buddy. Outside of rappers and athletes no niggers are getting good white pussy. They settle for fat blotchy skin trailer trash whores. They are welcome to them as far as I'm concerned.

Also by every available data point Blacks are the least desired race by white women except for Poo-in-Loos. Fucking chinks are pulling more white pussy than nogs.

Also by every available data point white men are the most desired race by every kind of woman except for Blacks.

We still run the dating market. You are just deluding yourself with outliers.
>>
>>71780325

You can keep our bitchy, whiny, trashy, worthless women that think they're so god damn valuable.

Personally I like black females a LOT more than white females from my experience; Asians are nice too but white women are just fucking cunts in my opinion.
>>
>>71780325
interracial marriages didn't increase but regular marriages simply don't happen anymore.
>>
>>71780325
>1 in 5
They aren't necessarily talking about niggers.
If anything, we need to admit that the jews have won
>>
>>71780325
Someone ban this cuckold faggot. Send him off the cliff.
>>
>tfw white guy and can't wait to get qt asian gf from korea

im not a deeb, I've had many white girlfriends, one Portuguese and one egyptian and they've all sucked. now i want to try the asians.
>>
>>71780325
[citation missing]
>>
>>71781297
>Portuguese
>>
>>71781337
she was so hot but so crazy. that was a drug fueled day of fucking
>>
>>71780325
Most black guys end up with flabby trailer trash or SJWs if they're not rich
>>
>>71780325
F A K E
A
K
E
>>
>>71781297
Tell more
>>
>>71780325
>be white
>have white wife
Feels good I wasn't born a beta cuck and had to rationalize mating a subhuman.
>>
I can't date in my race, it's gross it's like I'm dating someone I'm related too, any one else get what I'm saying?
>>
>>71781858
t. Cletus, who marrired his sister
>>
>>71780325
Niggers and beaners only get white women in the movies.

Wtf is it with niggers and beaners being sooo fucking insecure about their race and white women. Holy fuck.
>>
outside race =/= nigger
>>
>>71782477
Some spics do get white women IRL though.

Niggers don't though, unless they somehow end up with a feminist or a trailer park lardass
>>
>>71782575
Ya but the number is very low. There's probably more white men with Latinas.
>>
>>71782763
Well point is spics can pass for white in some places.

But never niggers unless they're somehow half.

Full nigger men always often end up with nigger women either way. Only if they're rich is when they tend to date outside their race.
>>
You dipshits realize the OP is fake right?
>>
>>71780325
>Jakob Levy
>>
>>71781808
what do you want to know
>>
File: 1459947192965.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
1459947192965.gif
3 MB, 368x349
>>71780325
Who else thanks god almost every day that they weren't born black?
>>
>>71780325
do you ever go outside? like...ever? absolutely none of this is true. blacks only get 'hot' girls that are disease ridden or addicted to some form of drugs. white men don't need that trash, so let the chimps have it. very few blacks get proper, attractive white women, and even then, those are blacks that have assimilated to western values, and are thus of little to no harm to western society or the white race. just stop. the 'muh dick' bullshit is really annoying. only idiots buy that propaganda.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.