[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this? https://www.washingtonpost.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: typical christian Republicans.jpg (279 KB, 1220x846) Image search: [Google]
typical christian Republicans.jpg
279 KB, 1220x846
What does /pol/ think of this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?tid=pm_local_pop_b
>>
>>71777880
They are just living by jesus teachings, anon.
>>
why are a majority of whites cucks?
>>
File: alienman.jpg (15 KB, 449x497) Image search: [Google]
alienman.jpg
15 KB, 449x497
>>71777880
>tfw it's real

the white race is basically the doddo bird at this point holy shit, I don't even know if we deserve to survive with this kind of pathological altruism+ all the race-mixing(WM+AF is the highest)
>>
>cuckservatives
>>
I really hope the wife was raped
>>
>>71777880
>the white guilt is showing
>>
>>71778968
>being a christcuck

It's a religion invented by Jews that begins with God literally cucking Joseph. What did you expect?
>>
>>71777880
Eh, it's not genetically either of theirs.

It's practically parasitism/adoption.
>>
>>71779434
>insemination

maybe he didn't watch, but that's pretty bad
>>
>>71777880

His name has to be Karl.
>>
>>71780053
There was no insemination, only implantation.

They used embryos from other people, she was a surrogate.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.