[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in the world goes on here? It is as mysterious to me as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
What in the world goes on here? It is as mysterious to me as North Korea.
>>
>>71777551
its just a forest where people live hunt and fish all day
and yet still vote fucking democratic every time
>>
>>71777551
It's Massachusetts Jr.
>>
I'm an American citizen but I don't know what state it is. Vermont or Maine?
>>
>>71777707
>democratic
Why the fuck are they Democrats? I thought their kind's natural habitat was sunny LA. Did they emigrate from the states immediately south at one point?
>>
>>71777551
95% white
>most conservative governor in the country
>still votes Dem is presidential elections for some reason
Explain yourselves
>>
>>71777875
protip: a lot of dems dont actually care to take ur guns

why is this so hard to believe
>>
>>71778109
I don't own guns. I'm just curious why They have such a conservative governor, but still vote Dem in presidential elections.
>>
>>71777851

They think it's still 1828 and really like Jackson's faith in the common man.
>>
>>71778109

The national ones do.
>>
>>71778109
I don't want guns, but Dems have no power to take anyones guns if they wanted to. NRA is more powerful than the Democratic party. Dems have no real say on the issue.
>>
>>71777551
It was based until they shipped in thousands of Somali immigrants.
>>
>>71777847
Maine.

>>71777875
The southern half of the state is populated by massholes who have been slowly reclaiming the state. They are destroying the state.
>>
>>71778231

Probably because they're intelligent and know a republican president always fucks up but republican governors work better for them
>>
>>71777847
It's Lyon
>>
>>71778320
We didn't ship any in. They came here by what is called secondary migration. They arrived in places like Georgia, but find their way up here for welfare.
>>
>>71777851
Mainefag here. People vote Democrat because subsidies. Or, in the case of Portland, because we're the San Fagcisco of New England.
>>
>>71777551
Human child sacrifices, rape cabins, CIA experiments, alien bases.
>>
>>71778759
>subsidies
This is mostly it. So many people on welfare here.
>>
>>71777851
It's because New England
>>
Upper New England: wealthy liberals living in a 95% white area yet look down on middle class and poor whites in Boston, chicago, detroit, new york, st louis, birmingham, mississppi, georgia and Los Angeles for not getting along perfectly with the large black populations.

they also look down on SoCal, AZ, and texas for not getting along perffectly with the large spic populations
>>
>>71779318
>wealthy
>Maine

Confirmed for clueless faggot.
>>
>>71779716
Mainer here, very rich. Although most of the NEETS here are dirty drug-abusing welfare leeches.
>>
>>71781946
Of course there are some wealthy people here, but the fact is that this state ranks low in terms of prosperity overall.
>>
>>71782084
Of course. I believe it's one of the worst. After all, besides Mississippi, it's the worst state to start a business or something like that.
>>
>>71777707
>>71777716
Maine is probably the most republican state in New England. They always have republican governors and usually go red during presidential elections if I remember right. I would say Maine is more red than a state like Pennsylvania for sure
>>
>>71782406
No, Mainers voted for democrats since 1992
>>
File: image.png (197 KB, 391x292) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197 KB, 391x292
My parents just got out of there and moved to Massachusetts. Whenever I visited I would drive around and look at all the dumpy houses out in the middle of nowhere with junk puked up in their yards wondering what they do all day and how they could make any sort of living. Parts of it looks like scenes out of "Deliverence".
>>
>>71782529
Fair enough, I grew up in NH and the Maine I always knew was the trailer park, rural poor, heroin addict white people Maine.
>>
>>71777707
>mfw my state has all the benefits of Maine but we're hardcore Republican with freedoms and shit
>>
Maine is great if you're rich.

bangordailynews.com is the best Maine news site around. We have a huge drug problem. But I don't see that. I'm surrounded by miles of rich people and life is heaven.
>>
>>71783477

Everywhere is great if you're rich.
>>
>>71782885
We have constitutional carry. Exactly what freedoms do you have that we don't?
>>
>>71783902
Oh shit you niggers got Constitutional carry October 15 of last year!

God damn I wish our governor didn't strike down our Constitutional carry not once, but TWICE. He's a pretty based governor besides that fucking issue and he also struck down a bill forcing trannies to go to the bathroom that matches their chromosomes in public schools. Those two fucking things piss me off, but he's great otherwise. God damn it, Daugaard. They passed the fucking House and Senate, stop striking that shit down.
>>
mainefag here: stay far away -- your soul will die upon entry.
>>
>>71777551
Stephen King writes books.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.