[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Divorced moms make thier kids hate their dads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 700x465
http://abc7chicago.com/news/are-some-divorcing-parents-brainwashing-their-children/1282890/

WHY WOULD YOU EVER GET MARRIED IN 2016? If you do your wife will divorce you and make it hard for you too see yor kids. And now this new studay says 85% of divorced moms talk shit about their x husbands.

What do you think about this pol?
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 688x694) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 688x694
>>71777107
Its bad enough 1 in 5 wives admit to cheating. 2 in 5 women have admitted to trying bbc as well. Which is why vheating is so high.

Marriage is horrible now you will either be an ATM or a cuck in an open relationship where your wife fucks 20 chads and niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>71777107
Any children of divorce here? Share your experiences.
>>
But this isn't news. Nor limited to mother's doing it. You're confusing the issue with the gender that is doing it.
>>
>>71777329
Women do it more than men. I know because my parents are divorced same with two of my friends.
>>
>>71777432
>I know because of anecdotal evidence
Once more you're sidestepping the actual issue by making it into a gender war.
>>
>>71777432
Divorced moms always talk shit about the dad. That was my experience. Of course my dad talked shit about my mom but I only had to hear it every other weekend. You wind up hearing it non-stop from mom.
>>
k but check this bby
>>71777777
>>
>>71777308
Parents divorced when I was about 8 or 9 and I moved in with my mum. She shitalked my dad and his new wife constantly and was backed up by her two crazy sisters. Same thing when I went to my dads though, although his shittalking was a lot more justified as my mother is an incredibly irrational, emotionally volatile person. It was still pretty shitty flip flopping between two parents who didn't speak to each other and made me confused about my affection towards them. At least I'm middle class and wasn't beaten.
>>
>>71777107
I get disgusted when I see a female who divorced her partner for petty reasons.
Marriage is a contract benefitting children, if you divorce with kids you are fucking stupid and I tell this to every single one of my female friends who got a divorce. It makes me sick knowing I'm of the same sex as those vultures.
>>
>>71777107
Isn't this common knowledge?
>>
>>71777107
as someone that grewup with a single mom from when I was 7, it sucks hard and she did talk a lot of shit. I probably wouldn't have so many insecurities if I had two parents.
>>
>>71777107
My mom would always talk sht about my dad. She would say he was a jerk and a a drunk. He was all those things but I didn't find out untill i got older that my dad was the lesser of the two evils.
>>
>>71777502
Of course it's a gender war you wooden shoe wearing Vandergoopen. Which gender gossips the most? Which gender has more social connections to spread slander and rumors? Which gender has the law and courts on their side when it comes to divorce and custody issues?

Women are catty little fucks and they can get away with it these days.
>>
>>71777971
What made your life so bad?
>>
>>71778105
This women are scum
>>
>>71777107
of course, my mum has done the same thing my entire life

shit-talked about my entire dad's side of the family, while also always trying to guilt trip me into taking her side because she raised me
>>
>>71778074
Why was your mom so bad?
>>
>>71777107
>be 2016
>lé making kids
shiggly diggly doo
>>
>>71777107
>>71777308
My mom tried to make me hate my dad when I was too young to understand this shit... she even tried to FORCE my dad to pay thousands every month.
So it's true if you ask me. I have forgiven her now though.
>>
>>71777107
breddy true senpai
>>
>>71777777
>>
>>71778123
nothing really, just always depressed and insecure
>>
>>71777308

My mother hated my father. I got to see why when I actually met him.
>>
>>71777845
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>71777308
My mom talks shit about my dad all the time. Doesn't really affect me though because I live at his place. It's seems to be working on my brother and sister though, they live with her.
>>
>>71777107
My mother and biological father were seperated before I was born. She never talked about him growing up because she had nothing positive to say. My mother started dating my step father when I was 1 and he raised me as his own. Found out later that my biological father would beat my mother while shooting heroine and she left him because he threatened to kill me and my brother. He later died in Mexico because he stole money from the wrong guy. (Dad was Native American, mom is white)
>>
>>71777308
mine got it when i was older and they never talked shit about each other. in fact the opposite, they always said you have a good mom or you got a got a good dad.

or how is your mom? how is your dad?

guess all things worked out but guess im in the minority
>>
>>71778614
>my wife's son in /pol/
>>
>>71777308
Parents divorced when I was 2 years old due to their relationship fragmenting after the death of my older sister around 3 years prior. They mostly remained on good terms until both of them starting dating other people and then they both stopped talking to each other over child support and visiting issues. Needless to say that I have zero interest in marriage after observing both the positive and negative sides of it while growing up

>And now this new study says 85% of divorced moms talk shit about their x husbands.
I can confirm that my mother did that, although my father did talk shit about her as well.
>>
Mom talked shit about dad when i was a kid and when i grew up and asked she didn't want to hear his name or talk about it.
>>
>>71778691
I suppose the level of bitching correlates with the age of the child and the associated stress levels.
>>
>>71778696
Yeah, my Step father has always called me son. More of a man than half the cucks on this board.
>>
>>71777107
reminder that this is so common it's considered a syndrome by psychiatrists
>Parental alienation syndrome (abbreviated as PAS)
>>
>>71778105
>ad hominem
Oh, I almost took you serious
>>
>>71778819
Oh and when he died evryone told me im entitled to some land or money. He had other family so I decided it's inmoral for me to take anything just because he was my father that i haven't seen all my life
>>
I have an ex stepdad and ex stepmom. That's 3 divorces. AMA
>>
>>71777107
They can try. But I saw threw that shit right away.

Dad>Mom
>>
>>71778343
>I have forgiven her
>Sweden
I don't doubt this at all
>>
>>71779007
Nobody ever takes the Dutch seriously so at least I'm one step ahead of you.
>>
The number one reason for divorce is money and the second most common reason for divorce is cheating.

Statistically married men report cheating on their wives more then married women. Let that sink end for all you women haters

Anon's guide to a successful marriage
Step one: marry someone you feel comfortable with. Someone who has a good character and shares similar beliefs.
Step two: don't cheat...pretty simple
Step three: make sure you have a decent job and manage your money well.

Tada! A relatively successful chance at marriage.

Additionally marriage is WORK. There's highs and lows...it does not come easy. I think there's many people out there that think it needs to be perfect, but marriage isn't. It can be a fucking roller coaster ride.

And also to address this belief that women make out on divorce...I think this is true in most cases but it does not occur 100% of the time. I also think that ideology is changing in our culture. I know someone who's husband was doing drugs, lost his job, AND cheating on her and now since she is the sole provider has to pay HIM a check every month for child support because she can't prove he was on drugs.
>>
>>71777845
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>71777107

> /pol/ wants to save the white race
> but doesn't want to get a wife/kids
>>
>>71777308
my parents divorced twenty years ago. my mom remarried, her second husband died, and six months later she already had a new dude.

still, she shit talks my dad at any opportunity. twenty years later.
>>
>>71779139
>I didn't take you serious anyways
Then why reply to me? You're a walking contradiciton
>>
>>71779043
Will you be killing yourself on or off cam?

What is the longest lasting impact those divorces left on you?
>>
>>71777107
>http://abc7chicago.com/news/are-some-divorcing-parents-brainwashing-their-children/1282890/

I love how the article says 'parents brainwash their kids'. Conveniently leaving out the fact that 9/10 kids go to the mother.
>>
yeah my mom filed for divorce and destroyed our family. Dad moved 15 miles away just to stay near us and did his best only seeing me two weekends a month. The whole time mom spoiled me, no discipline led to me failing in high school. Talks ill of my father even to this day. But dad says he will always love her despite this. The mother of his child.
>>
>>71779232
Yes, it's quite the dilemma.
>>
>>71779165
>Statistically married men report cheating on their wives more then married women. Let that sink end for all you women haters
would you consider that the women are more dishonest about it?
>>
>>71779275
Then why did you reply to me in the first place if you didn't take me seriously? You must be a walking contradiction running through a non sequitur.
>>
>>71777107
Of fucking course they talk shit

My mom talks shit about my dad, my dad also talks shit about my mom, they're divorced what do you expect?
>>
>>71779562
>deflecting
>strawmanning
>reading comprehension
pick all three.
>>
>>71777308
My dad was a huge asshole, i hated him and wanted him out of the house

Mom finally gets a divorce

Its the opposite of every divorce, where my mom barely got anything, and my dad got really good lawyers

Lived with mom, never see dad but like under 15 times since in 5 years, for a few times at the beginning, but less and less

dad proves he is an asshole and is now getting depressed and going crazy, he might die soon
>>
>>71779612
Yes you are doing all three. Next.
>>
>>71779717
Literally. a. child.
Didn't your parents teach you manners? Oh I'm not sorry, go cry some more.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 105x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 105x144
>>71778186
Well my mom cheated in my dad with a guy from my dads office. He was black too. One day at the company picnic she got caught giving tyone head. My dad beat her ass and everyone saw it. He quit his job and hasn't worked since and its been 12 years. This is the main reason why i will never date a woman that has had BBC. Onve they go black they will go back. Maybe not today maybe not in ten years. But it will happen.
>>
>>71777308
My parents separated when I was 15, and yes this is very much true. My mom made my dad go through hell for no apparent reason, shittalked him on every occasion throwing childish tantrums just because she "didn't want to see his ugly face". The worst about this was thinking that my mom has always been supported by him. Shes just a housewife while he broke his back working 60 hours a week on a blue collar job. Yet she had the courage to complain that her work was "tough" because she had to do house chores. She even tried to take the house he had bought with the money from his own work away from him. Needless to say, I don't ever plan on marrying a woman and my views on them are completely fucked up. I feel like I just can't trust any woman I come in contact with.

Women are horrible irrational children.
>>
>>71779775
Lulz. You little Dutch boys are such whiny little fags. Did I hurt your feelings with my lack of manners? Do you need to stick a finger up your ass to make yourself feel better now?
>>
>>71777308
This article is completely true. My mom made up so much shit about my dad, and kept trying to get more money out of him in court during my entire childhood.
>>
>>71779962
That Freudian slip
>>
>>71779776
Dammmm man wtf nothing is worse than a bbc whore. Im glad your dad beat your moms ass. At least now she wont fuck nigs again.
>>
>>71777308

14 when it happened. I have no clear story on what the hell happened. Both claim each other cheated with one of the neighbors.

I can't say I like either of them so if it was up to me I'd rather not talk to either. So far I stopped talking to my dad and the only reason I talk to my mom is because I had to move back home.

Not that my parents had a good marriage anyway.
>>
>>71777836
You got to learn your parents are people the hard way
>>
>>71779776

Your dad is pretty based, m8.
>>
>>71777107
Anyone who is over 30 and a guy has seen this a thousand time
But the liberal media is JUST realizing it now?
>>
>>71780007
Ha! You go from lawyer to psychologist in the span of two posts. Back to r eddit with you Vandercuck.
>>
>>71780266
So mad his replies aren't even making sense anymore.
>>
>>71779636
don't believe you, shill
>>
>>71777107

This. Plus coach the kid, to say daddy touches me. The arrested. Thrown in jail with practically no trial.
>>
>>71780384
Mad? This is fun! I get to spew nonsense at some fruity ass windmill maker for absolutely no good reason. The glories of the modern world.
>>
>>71779275
>you responded so you secretly care about me
Why do people fall for pop psychology memes?
>>
I know this feel...

>mom always talks shit about dad
>if we're ever the tiniest bit frustrated with him she jumps on board and trashes him
>dad never talks shit about mom
>tells us not to talk shit about her even when we're frustrated with her

>fortunately i was old enough to know he's not the bad guy
>went to live with him
>little bro stayed with mom
>mom brainwashed him against our dad

;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 275x183
>>71780028
The ride didn't stop there. I have two half and half sisters. My mom turend into a bbc whore after she got caught cheating. She has no idea who the dad of either of the kids are. She used to bring mutiple black men to the house. It was a horrible example for my sister who is just a year younger. She is dating bbc men too like mother like daughter. They are both sluts.
>>
>>71780530
So mad he has to convince himself he's having fun
>>
>>71780552
Whom are you quoting?
>>
>>71780585

Fuck man... I'm sorry. Please tell me you disowned them?
>>
File: tumblr_mxm0ckdMwy1t5cfoto1_500.jpg (171 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxm0ckdMwy1t5cfoto1_500.jpg
171 KB, 499x497
>>71777308
My parents split when I was 17 so I was old enough to understand what was happening.
>mom basically gets bored and wants to leave
>dad puts in enormous effort to save the marriage but he inevitably fails because he's operating under the assumption that she's saying what she actually wants
>messy split, lawyers involved
>this is happening between me graduating high school and starting college
>get my dick wet at college but still end up a depressed, smelly, suicidal mess
>SEVERAL YEARS OF THERAPY LATER
>mom raids sister's college fund to buy a car
>mom sues dad for deducting money from her child support when he paid for things mom was supposed to, gets laughed out of court
>mom hooks up with series of awful men before resigning to being alone and buying a shitty condo
>all her friends are either single or divorced
>they all seem pretty miserable

Islam has a lot of faults but keeping women in their place isn't one. Fucking hell.
>>
>>71777107
>2016
>Trusting the vainal jew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRBknYAaEOo
>>
>>71780188
He was now he is a shell of man. Everyone knows he is a woman beater. He has a record for domestic battery too. So after two years with now job aspects he gave up started drinking MUCH more and lives at my grandmas.
>>
>>71777308
In the final stages of pre divorce. My family is more the exception than the rule, my mom is freshening up her accounting skills, dad is still running his homebuilding company. Got fed the new gf lie, but strangely enough he never talked about her. He seems irritated and beat down all the time except for when hes talking to me and my brother.
>>
>>71780588
And you're not? Now I am sad. I thought we had something. A real connection across time and space. A bond unbreakable. But now. Now...You say it has no meaning. The dam has broken. No finger can save it now.
>>
>>71777308

Divorced at 8.
Mom told me dad was a dead beat.
It was true.
She also told me he became a transsexual
It was true.
I have not spoke to him since I was 9 (23 now).
I'm waiting for him to an-hero like old trannies (He should be 64 this year) are supposed to do.
I'll probably go to his funeral because his family did more to help raise me than he did.
Then I'll stick behind to piss on his tomb stone.
>>
>>71780859
Fortunately they're still friends, but any concept of love has been dead for at least a decade. Sexless marriage, not even once.
>>
>>71777308
When I was young, my mother would occasionally refer to my father as that "ugly man". Fast forward now and he's still working his hardest to support his children.
>>
>>71777107

I was on the opposite end of this spectrum. My dad got custody of both me and my sister and he made us hate our mom for shit that never even happened.

That and he also hid our birthday presents that she had sent us and made us think she'd forgotten our birthdays.
>>
>>71780858

Sad... I think a better way to deal with it would've been to contain his rage, record her with her boyfriend, post the shit on the internet, send it to friends/family, then divorce her. The system today is built to condemn natural male aggression. Best to control the urge and cause indirect emotional harm rather than physical.
>>
>>71780657
See my mom or my sister never dated a NIGGER just regular blacks. One of the black guys actually wanted to have a realthionship with my mom but when he caught her cheating on him with another black guy even he left. I think my mom is into a "breeding" fetish which is why she has no idea who these dads are. Or she is just a nympho whore idk.
>>
>>71781098
Maybe but that would make him look like an even bigger bitch. Seriously all those men on the net look like complete pussies.
>>
>>71780909
Your dad was just an early victim of the culture war.
>>
>>71780876
Why would I be mad? At least you admitted you're a mad fuck that believes in xir's own delusions. That's some grade-school tier shit.
>>
>>71777107
>Divorced moms make thier kids hate their dads
This only applies if you dad wasn't a cunt like mine was.
>>
>>71781270
I didn't admit I was mad. I admitted I was having fun and I was sad that you weren't. I know English is hard for your kind though so I forgive you.
What's a xir though?
>>
>>71781120

Fucking disgusting. Nympho whore by the sound of it. For the love of god, if you have kids, never let them meet her.
>>
>>71779556
this
>>
>>71781237

He "transitioned" like 13 years ago back when trannies were unicorns or the butt of every joke.

I'm so glad I moved half the country away from him.
>>
My mother was married 4 times. I'm the eldest of 3. It was hell. I was raised to be a beta white knight. I've never married. Now I'm just an uptight asshole with clinical depression and GSAD. Life is purgatory.
>>
I'm in my 20s, and my mother hardly even mentioned my father growing. He apparently just didn't want to be involved with a kid, and that was that.

She's never really gone on any tirades about him though. Shit, he's been brought up so little I can't even remember his name.
>>
I have full custody of my son

I was smart and made the first move, and got the paper work done. I paid out the ads for a lawyer, but won and it was worth every penny

Half of you little bitchboys on here talk a lot, shit but being a Father raising a Son in this climate is not easy.
I refuse to allow,my son to grow up into a disrespectful little piece of shit.
>>
>>71781120
God dam what is going on with women? They all love bbc and to be gangbanged and on i hear about breeding fetish. Its not even the black man fault he doesn't raise his kids because the women dont even know they have them.

Why are women fucking blacks?
>>
My parents divorced when I was young. Rather than shit talk my dad my mom just substituted my dad for me with her rage.
>>
>>71777107
I'm glad this didn't happen to me.
Even though my parents got divorced, my dad was always in my life.
He would come around every week for a sunday dinner, he showed me how to DIY things, he helped me learn how to drive, he was there when I developed a testicular torsion and helped me get to the hospital before my testicals exploded.
I loved my dad and I miss him.
I regret not asking him to teach me how to do handbreak turns.

Humorusly, child services was on his ass because he didn't give THEM money. He gave his child support money directly to my mother and made sure it was used properly.
>>
>>71777308

My father is an abusive alcoholic, my mother never initiated talking trash about him, that was all me and I wasn't really talking trash as much as I was telling her about what he put me through when she was working
>>
>>71777308
Parents divorced when I was 3 or 4. I remember my dad being a really nice guy with a swimming pool at his house, a large house, played vidya, and made his money by gambling. I don't remember leaving, or why they left, and I lived with my mom for the next 4 years until she was meeting with someone else. They eventually got married, and I am glad because of that, because the way my mom pampered me turned me into a faggot at 8. Not a kid whom loves guys, but very flamboyant. If my stepdad and step sisters never came into my life, I would be a tranny by the time I left the house. I have never seen my real dad after I left, but I never have enough courage to ask, for the feels would be too much to actually see him.
>>
The west will be destroyed as long as feminism thrives.

The damage feminism has done is pretty much irreversible and feminism can't be eradicated at this point.

The only positive future I can think of is the creation of artificial wombs being implanted inside humanoid sex robots. That's the only thing that can save the western world at this point.
>>
File: 1343037415201.jpg (86 KB, 717x550) Image search: [Google]
1343037415201.jpg
86 KB, 717x550
>>71777308
>>
>>71777308
My mom made herself seem like this saint who was a martyr and perpetual victim. Nothing was ever her fault. Once I got older, it became clear that while my dad is an asshole, and I hated him as a kid (pre-divorce), she contributed to a fair amount of the dysfunction in their relationship, and is probably BPD.

It's always great for your self-esteem to hear "you're just like your asshole father!" used to shut down pretty much any argument.
>>
>>71782038
The correct response is, "No, I take after YOU"
>>
Since the beginning of time, women have been considered minors. Only in the last 100 years have we given these creatures full rights.
>>
>>71781632
Well black men do have the biggest cocks. Also they are really aggressive in the bedroom. My sister is always telling me about how great sex with her bbc bf is. Cuckholding is on the riseo for a reason.
>>
>>71777107
This is why I have a secret offshore company and hide my excess income overseas
>>
>>71777308
Mine was a bit odd

My parents split because my Dad got overwhelmed by what he was having to deal with at home and at work. It sounds like he has no back bone at face value, but if you knew the man you'd realize exactly how shitty his life was when he divorce my mom.

My mom has bi-polar. Its under wraps these days after years of therapy, but when I was young it was in full tilt and she couldn't/wouldn't manage it.

My dad's typical day leading up to the divorce looked like this:
>Get up real fucking early
>Drive in shitty traffic for an hour
>Work a 10 hour day minimum
>Drive in shitty traffic for an hour
>Come home
>The moment he steps in the door, my mom rushes off to meet up with her artistic friends
Before any of you cuck fetishist get all lubed up over the idea of her cheating: my mom was a bible thumping southern baptist woman with EXTREME anxiety. The idea of not following the bible caused her physical distress. I'm pretty sure she wasn't cheating.
Anyhow.
>Dad then proceeds to have to clean the house and look after me and my sister till bed time
>My mother has done jack shit because she's been awake for 3 days straight painting
>Puts my sister and I to bed individually, taking time for bed time stories EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. Without fail. The man burned The Cat in The Hat in his back yard years later. As a form of cathartic release.
>Pass out in bed
>Wake up at midnight when my mom returns
>Stay awake trying to calm her down over some shit or the other
>Go back to sleep
>Get up real fucking early

After they divorce, he never shit talked about my mom even though he got the raw end of the deal. Always paid child support and then some.
Didn't pull any of the "I'm the fun parent" shit on visitation. He raised me right even when he only got to see me every other weekend.

Growing up there were only 2 events where I saw my Dad put my mom in her place after the divorce. To be continued...
>>
>>71783926
More please
>>
>>71783926
#1 was when she tried to move my sister and I to another city with her and her fiance. She neglected to mention this plan to my dad, so when I spilled the beans to him... emotions ran high. I found out later that he lawyered the fuck up and explained to her in very small words that he would run himself to ruin before he let her take his kids away.

#2 requires some context. My mom got sick when I was 12 and we moved in with my dad for a year while she recovered. It was only supposed to be a temporary measure. Well, turns out that my sister and I had passed the phase in our lives where we really needed our mom, and had moved on to needing our dad more (me in particular, if I had stayed with her I would have grown up a complete pussy). As the fated day of returning to our mom approached, my sister nutted up and told dad she wanted to stay. Like hell I was going to be separated from my sibling, so I said the same. He got a real serious look on his face and asked us if we were really committed. We said yes.

He called my mom and explained our decision. She turned around and lawyered up to keep him from "stealing" us. That got shot down real quick. Turns out that working like a dog for years paid off for him and he had moved up in his company recently. He had cash to spare and could drag things out in court a hell of a lot longer than she could afford to.

Despite all this, throughout both events he never badmouthed her.
He actually didn't tell me a lot of this until I became an adult and couldn't be "brainwashed" by either side. Then the shit talking came in full force. At that point, my mom had gotten her shit together and started acting as rational as a bible thumping, head in the sky artist can be expected to.

Honestly despite the sub optimal childhood, I feel like a pretty well adjusted individual. I went to college, got a decent job, no serious hangups or mental shit.

Having a good Dad is pretty sweet.
>>
>>71777308
parents divorced when I was 18 (mother was a cheating whore) they were alcoholics grew up watching them beat the shit out of each other and us my father left my mother for my uncles wife (mothers brothers wife) my father stuck in the marriage for me and my siblings had he not left my mother for who he did we'd still talk to him now we talk to neither of them, despite all this shit me and my sisters are pretty successful
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.