[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many atheists seem to be liberals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1460165367704.jpg (215 KB, 1300x951) Image search: [Google]
1460165367704.jpg
215 KB, 1300x951
Why do so many atheists seem to be liberals?
>>
>>71777057
Liberals are educated.
>>
>>71777057
They like to be contrarian.
>"Waaah Christianity is too mainstream"
>"Baaah Conservitive values were too mainstream"
>>
>>71777057
Atheism has been a big part of leftism since Karl Marx, as time goes on and people realize god isn't real you will see more right wing atheists.
>>
>>71777057
We should steal the rainbow colors for white pride rallies.
>>
>>71777057

"Atheism" is a new religion where the state as the omnipresent god to be worshiped.
>>
>>71777120
This meme has to stop.

Have you been living under a rock? Eating propaganda?
>>
>>71777163
>>71777057

Was just typing this o_o

It first well against conservatives, while making their peers see them as "rational", without having to take any effort.

Attention, spiteful, path of least resistance.
>>
The people in your pic aren't really atheists. Their religion is secular humanism.
>>
>>71777057
>Why do so many atheists seem to be liberals?
Probably the lack of father figures or some shit. I will be a right wing atheist until the day I die.
>>
>>71777057
because the conservative ones know how to shut the fuck up
>>
>>71777305
Except for all those atheist anarchists.
>>
File: IMG_1328.png (322 KB, 713x995) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.png
322 KB, 713x995
Atheism is a Jew invention used to destabilize the West.
>>
File: 1460505634670.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460505634670.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
>>71777305
>>
File: IMG_1692.jpg (171 KB, 893x893) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1692.jpg
171 KB, 893x893
All Atheists are good goys.
>>
Because being an atheist requires level 1 of critical thinking. So does being a libtard.
>>
>>71777057
I'm an atheist and the regressive left has pushed so far that I actually identify more with conservatives.
>>
File: 1460682210528.png (729 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
1460682210528.png
729 KB, 573x1552
Atheists are by nature predisposed to hedonism and degeneracy, since they are trained from birth to identify as "hairless apes."

Identifying as an animal also coincidentally supports what the Talmud says about gentiles, you know, being animals.
>>
silent moderate and conservative atheists don't matter if they lend no voice to the conventions and organizations and cliques that dominate atheism
>>
The Jew loves nothing more than white atheism. It shields and conceals them.
>>
File: Faggot Atheist Argument.png (48 KB, 908x539) Image search: [Google]
Faggot Atheist Argument.png
48 KB, 908x539
And that's ultimately the root of it all. Atheists believe they are nothing more than animals, hairless apes, soulless meat-machines with no more purpose than they themselves (or the state) give them.

This allows them to be easily molded, distracted, and manipulated by the Jew.
>>
>>71777434

See. That's the problem. Atheist liberals and atheist anarchists both carry the fundamental flaw of being too idealistic. In all honesty, everyone here would be all for either communism or anarchy IF IT WORKED.
>>
>>71777057
Because they're weak conformists.
>>
File: 1460996282789.jpg (168 KB, 642x960) Image search: [Google]
1460996282789.jpg
168 KB, 642x960
Atheists are the perfect slave for the future Jew-controlled NWO. They have no god, already identify as animals, and are predisposed to rely on those in power for support and sustenance.

Every Atheist, redpilled or not, is a good goy.
>>
>>71777057
So many atheists seem to be liberal because so many atheists are liberal.
People think it be like it is and it do.
>>
>>71777057
It's not that atheists are liberals, but that liberals are overwhelmingly atheist. The only way for them to lose their beliefs was to convert to a different belief system. Liberalism is a religion.
>>
Because Republicans are generally anti-science and supportive of things that align with the Christian faith. Also, younger people are more likely to be atheists, and having grown up under Bush, also more likely to be liberal although the two are not directly connected.

You're gonna start seeing a lot more right-leaning atheists as time goes on, especially since the Democratic party defends Islam so much, which not coincidentally, is currently the most effective weapon to redpill people.
>>
Some half baked studies showed atheists to be more intelligent. Liberal faggots use such things for social reason. "I study liberal arts, look at how sophisticated I am". Same with them and atheism.

Them flaunting with it is proof of this.
Meanwhile other atheists who don't care about that type of image aren't as vocal about it.
>>
>>71778055
>republicans
>anti science

Cunt, on average republican governments have have spent far more on scientific research than dem governments.
>>
>>71777403

Can't really argue against that. I'm an atheist, I have a father, and I tend to lean right on all things non-economic. I think Trump's a loony, though (at best).
>>
religion clouds your judgment
>>
>>71777257
This is actually a genius idea. Hell, add pink to the mix while you're at it. What're they going to do about it?
>>
>>71777057
Because they're so stupid they think being liberal is "rebelling".
>>
>>71777777
>>
>>71778055
Thats a misconception. Liberals and dems talk about public health and "science" more often but their spending history does not reflect the stereotype.

In b4 muh jfk
>>
>>71777461
This. Regardless of what you think of religion, Christianity facilitated social cohesion at the familial and community level. Atheist has broken up that small structure in favor national or global-level group-think where the small social structures become less valuable. Going to church was important okay? Being with your family and being with neighbors and local friends was important, especially as the information age set in. Atheism is a disease (one of many) that's slowly killing western society.
>>
>>71777057
Christianity is tied to conservative values. Liberals do not understand that liberalism is stupid and try to distance themselves from conservativism. Fortunately, with redpilling, you can bring them back to the right. I don't think I can ever truly believe, but I acknowledge Christianity as a good thing now.
>>
>>71777057

Because Christianity has morals and rules. And liberals hate morals and rules, hence why they've become freaks.
>>
>>71777057
Because much of the conservative movement in america are evangelicals.
>>
>>71779107
This is the important thing. Its not necessary to begin a journey of faith, but what is necessary to begin counteracting western degeneracy is understanding that communities crumble under hedonism.
>>
>>71778607
>>71778940
Is there any source on this? I know liberals bullshit all the time when they claim to be pro science, but do republicans really outspend them?
>>
>>71777057
Being a minority tends to lead to the development of a persecution complex even when no actual persecution is taking place. Factor in how the left these days is all about feeding persecution complexes, not to mention that atheists tend to be low-key about it unless they have a chip on their shoulder, and it's no surprise that outspoken atheists tend to be liberals. t. atheist
>>
>>71779404
Im on mobile so i can link some later but lets remember how an enormous amount of what we call military spending could almost just as easily be classified as technological/engineering research spending. A huge amount of civilian technology starts as military technology. Radio, automobiles, computers, velcro, duct tape, so much stuff.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.