[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are jews purposely monopolizing right wing internet politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: shills.png (1 MB, 1712x930) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
1 MB, 1712x930
are jews purposely monopolizing right wing internet politics

or is it in their dna to be leaders
>>
I'm Jewish AMA
>>
>>71776722
How to make shekels?
>>
they get all the media coverage

milo and ben have received what has to amount to hundreds of hours of free television publicity. guess why?
>>
>>71776654
they're fucking opportunists nothing more. a jew will shill anything to make shekels they literally have no levels of shame they won't stoop too in the chase for shekels
>>
>>71776654
is that lauren southern?

also they're there to further insulate their masters by controlling the narrative.
>>
>>71776654
It's all aliens controlling appearances to make us think that it's Jews and not aliens. That's how sneaky these amazing aliens can be! It's fucking incredible.
>>
>>71776654
genetics are racist because hitler used them to gas six million jews
>>
File: identity politics.png (3 MB, 1249x8613) Image search: [Google]
identity politics.png
3 MB, 1249x8613
>>71776654
The first. Only way to win this game is let the degenerates ruin their own lifes and focus on taking down the globalists (jews)
>>
>>71776654

So I'm like fucking Nero? That twat? He's a fucking Greek so I went to wikipedia and

>His mother is Jewish

kek

The high percentage of middle class Jews isnt a conspiracy btw. It what comes from being in the merchant class for a millennia.
>>
>>71777883
Nice try Milo.
>>
I mean, middle class money + education means the Jews can afford to be in useless media industries and you lot act as if they communicate by telepathy and its all a big plan.
>>
>>71776654
It's just a Jew thing, don't ask too many questions.
>>
>>71778038
Oh fuck Klaus, you are from a psycho ruled nation, Germany tried to rule and influence Europe since the first Reich, you are iqual to Judens
>>
>>71776654
>>71776654
they always go into high position to get people to kill each other.

you stupid goy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.