[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paid to poo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: poo.png (380 KB, 665x543) Image search: [Google]
poo.png
380 KB, 665x543
In India they have to pay people to poo in the loo

just 4 years for 2020
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-33980904
>>
I know an indian guy, he's nice and pretty handsome, but everytime I see him I always think of this meme. When we talk I always feel like I have a shit eating grin on. you have ruined me pol
>>
>>71775148

'Roopie For a Poopie' program taken by the govt.......varification tho still remains a problem...
>>
File: holmes.jpg (249 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
holmes.jpg
249 KB, 1024x768
>>71776876

Their CSI equivalent will have a field day with this.
>>
File: Wth Wtf Why India.jpg (330 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Wth Wtf Why India.jpg
330 KB, 1024x768
>>71777049

MFW open a news portal and read breking news about massive 'Poopie Fraud'....!
>>
LOO POOERS

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA
>>
Can anyone explain to me logically how India got to over a billion people with their level of sanitation?

Europe had the plague because of poor sanitation, yet somehow India can thrive. Less ticks? What is it?
>>
POOPY FOR A RUPEE
>>
>>71777653
Indians thrive on filth. That's why they always smell so bad even in other countries.
>>
Imagine getting paid for taking a shit. Honestly tho, what kind of subhuman shits on the street instead of the loo. JUST POO IN LOO
>>
>>71777813
Does if count if you shit while at work?
>>
>>71775148

Watch out. They're apparently gonna be a super power soon.
>>
>>71777653
>Europe had the plague because of poor sanitation, yet somehow India can thrive. Less ticks? What is it?
I looked it up. Basically the plague for whatever reason thrive in Asia, but heavy trade with Europe in the 1800's caused millions of deaths. However a vaccine was found around that time.
>>
This campaign will never work, as it goes against core Indian values.

Think about it. Would you shit on the streets if the government paid you to? Probably not.
>>
>>71778266
>thrive in Asia
I wanted to put didn't thrive but I'm not sure now. Apparently China at one point lost half of its 123 million population in the 14th century.
>>
just loo my shit up
>>
File: miunarimasen.jpg (258 KB, 724x685) Image search: [Google]
miunarimasen.jpg
258 KB, 724x685
>"Some of these people fear that there are witches inside or that their children will be kidnapped.
>>
Pretty sure that because of Indians raw garbage problems, I bet their immune system is evolving faster
>>
RUPEE FOR POOPIE
>>
File: 1431690088422.jpg (21 KB, 372x260) Image search: [Google]
1431690088422.jpg
21 KB, 372x260
I wonder just how many generations were born in literal shit that they are casually unphased when they see gangs of their kin shitting all around them. And not just like 4-5 ppl, im imagining walking down to the supermarket and seeing all your neighbors, like 100 of them sitting on a patch of dirt shitting together and talking about Pajits wedding last week while gossiping about each other.

I wonder if they wipe at all.
>>
>>71779047
>I wonder if they wipe at all.
left hand
>>
>>71775148
I always make sure to take a shit at work so that I get payed to poo
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.