[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zulu: Redpill movie entertainment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: zulu.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zulu.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
>implying this movie isn't the most redpill dropping piece of cinema of all time

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3i6ajb

>opens with a dumb Swedish man and his daughter, the man assures his daughter they need to convert the Black Zulu to Christianity and show them Jesus' love
>Zulus go apeshit and brave White British army defends the Swedecucks

This movie literally lionizes colonialism, fighting for your race, and shows how Blacks really are. Not only is it redpilled as fuck, but it's also entertaining as fuck. It's exciting to watch. Go, do it now. I am watching it as I type.

>implying you're not going to hell if you don't raise your kids on this movie
>>
File: zulu2.png (2 MB, 1024x580) Image search: [Google]
zulu2.png
2 MB, 1024x580
A similar movie to 'Zulu' (1969) was made in 1979 called 'Zulu Dawn' which is much more cucked and shows the Zulu are really oppressed, and other crap

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_Dawn
>>
File: ancient romans are not amused.jpg (172 KB, 960x691) Image search: [Google]
ancient romans are not amused.jpg
172 KB, 960x691
bump for redpills
>>
>>71775168
>>
>>71774222
>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3i6ajb

Zulu (1964) [Full Movie]
this is my favorite of all "foreign" military movies
will download tomorrow at my public fast wifi spot.
>>
Thanks for the recommendation senpai
>>
>>71774222
Do yourself a +1 on the redpill and read up on the Battle of blood river and other moments of conflict in the South African Voortrekkers history. You might be surprised to learn the current blacks in South Africa have less claim to native entitlement to land then the Boers.
>>
File: swedwithgun.gif (2 MB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
swedwithgun.gif
2 MB, 300x182
Best movie
>>
>>71774222
bump because of best movie
>>
Is this a /pol/ movie thread?
If so here's my recommendation
>>
>>71777398
what is the movie?
>>
>>71777398
What is it faggot
>>
watch the first 6 minutes of this

Based pure american childhood television redpilling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzTb5FqZ5B4
>>
>>71777498
Problem child 2
>>
>>71777498
>>71777522
It's called Napoleon it's a four episode historical drama
>>
>>71774222
It's kinda boring tbqh. They could have cut a good 30 mins out of the middle where literally nothing happens
>>
>>71777703
Sounds pretty dope. Better than the John Adams one?
>>
>>71774222
>>opens with a dumb Swedish man and his daughter, the man assures his daughter they need to convert the Black Zulu to Christianity and show them Jesus' love

Yes, this happened.

>Zulus go apeshit and brave White British army defends the Swedecucks

Only partly. The Swedes were there because it was the only defensible place and after the massacre at Islandwana it was the only place that really stood a chance (in the path of the Zulu).

The Zulu wanted the Brits out of their land and were ready to fight for it, as they did. In fact, if you remember in the movie too, the king helped get the missionary and his daughter out of Zulu territory and into British-controlled territory so they wouldn't be killed when the Zulu became tribal ooga booga niggers.

Colonialism has never really been about helping niggers, let's be honest. It has always been about exploiting whatever is there whether it be people, animals, or resources for the respective countries. Is it bad or good? That's up to you and your moral views, but that is what it was there for.

Doesn't change the fact that Zulu is a good movie, if not historically inaccurate in some ways.
>>
>>71777811
Yeah, a little slow at the beginning but it gets better

I also recommend downfall (der ubtager) or something.
Also the recent Lincoln movie was great
>>
File: eternal.png (27 KB, 734x458) Image search: [Google]
eternal.png
27 KB, 734x458
Zulu, showing slaughter of brave and honerable natives.
Anglo dindu nuffin.
>>
>>71777651
kek
>>
File: 1447478725200.jpg (69 KB, 550x425) Image search: [Google]
1447478725200.jpg
69 KB, 550x425
>>
>>71774222
It honours both the Zulus, Dutch Boers and British troops.

I don't know why you think it makes the blacks look like dindus.
>>
Zulu is up there, bro.
>>
>>71774222
this is the fakest fucking hting i have ever seen

not once did that swedish woman fuck those sweaty niggers

0/10 would not jack
>>
>>71774222
You say this as if this, Master and Commander, the Naked Prey, and Last of the Mohicans were not the first films I watched with my father as a kid.

>followed by LotR

>>71777730
I'm not sure if you're simply unfamiliar with historical epics or plain pleb-tier, but this is what we call "suspense" and "character building". The whole point of this film is that you actually know the faces of the Brits getting cut down in the defense so you can actually feel something. Without that "literally nothing happens" period the whole film would be a shit-tier Hollyjew bloodbath film, like one of the millions that have been pumped out by the film industry in the last 40 years.
>>
>>71774222
>of all time
that would be Network.
>>
beneath hill 60 is pretty good but i wouldnt say red pilled just a good ww1 movie with a lot of aussie shitposting
>>
>opens with a dumb Swedish man and his daughter, the man assures his daughter they need to convert the Black Zulu to Christianity
I don't appreciate you mocking Jesus, fucking Jew. Missionaries may have made some mistakes but they were not cucks. I'd rather live in a world of missionaries than the world we have now with atheist feminist fugly blm jews.

The West was built on Christianity and people like you ruined it.
>>
/pol/ should have movie nights.
I feel like we used to...
>>
>>71777229
>>71777229
>>71777229
>>
>>71778806
it barely honors them,

It shows they are strong and formidable, but they're also scary, barbaric savages.

>in4 barbaric means no coordination
Not true
>>
There's two kinds of Zulu fans: (1)The fan of a historical, back to the wall last stand and (2),The person who loves a bunch of white people shooting a bunch of black people. And just like in Blackhawk Down, I'm leaning heavily towards number two.
>>
File: basednig.jpg (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
basednig.jpg
20 KB, 200x200
>>71784127
but das racist anon
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.