[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zizek calls Israel, Saudi Arabia and Turkey the "New Axis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: Slavoj-Zizek-Quotes-1.jpg (121 KB, 579x293) Image search: [Google]
Slavoj-Zizek-Quotes-1.jpg
121 KB, 579x293
He also BTFO's leftists for being racists for treating the migrants like children. The whole 'soft bigotry of low expectations' thing that we all point out about the regressives and SJW's. I love this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErRr9q9rQHQ
>>
>>
>>71773808
*sniffs*
Why ish zhis man not a faschist yet?
>>
>>71773808
who the hell is zizek?
>>
File: Slavoj Žižek.jpg (34 KB, 320x265) Image search: [Google]
Slavoj Žižek.jpg
34 KB, 320x265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4
>>
>>71773808
He's also a Marxist so fuck off
>>
Horrible audio
>>
>>71774431
Oh wow, your making fun of the way he talks...that;s so cool and original!! Spot on impression dude!! You should do comedy.
>>
>>71774935
Who gives a fuck? I hate people like you who are so indoctrinated by what ever group that they think they belong to that anyone who they identify as being a part of a rival group is automatically dismissed outright. Learn to think for yourself. Learn to recognize and appreciate truth despite the source.

You are one of those people who hate Milo because he's gay and has a Jewish parent. Are you so absorbed into identity politics and labeling people that you can't accept or even recognize an ally when one comes along? As long as a person is arguing for what is right, what difference does it make what they are? You would doom the whole tribe rather than accept help from a stranger.
>>
File: 1451961444696.jpg (221 KB, 766x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451961444696.jpg
221 KB, 766x1024
>>71774821
Your people fucking invented google and you haven't figured out how to use it yet?
>>
>only thing that can save Europe is an universal welfare state
Yes, more welfare is whats going to fix all the problems with immigrants and debts in southern europe
>>
>>71776154
I agree that some of his posited solutions might be unrealistic or outright wrong, at least he is actually identifying the problem. If we could just get leftists to do that, I would consider it a major victory.
>>
>>71775333
>This is the quality of criticism you have on /pol/ of all places.

>You couldn't even address the substance of the comment.
>>
>>71775672
>john dow joined the nazi party!
>its happening!
>>
>>71775609
This is what /pol/ is becoming. This is the alt right and right wing in general.

Rational discernment. Efficient.
>>
>>71773808
As much as I hate commies, I have to admire a commie who actually manages to stick to his commie views with some consistency.
>>
it would be fun that someone shows pol to zizek

he has all the knowledge and intelligence to becoming redpilled (he calls himself christians, he hates sjw, he is known as the pro-american marxist) but he also is full of leftists academia partners so his solutions are somewhat of an echo chamber
>>
>>71778011
I really hope so. My fear is that people will just fall into the trap of hardline ideals with no flexibility, which is exactly what has doomed us now in our ridiculous two party system which has turned the presidential election into the Superbowl.
>>
>>71775672
What kind of kink is this?
>>
>>71779448
The Reich kind.
>>
>>71773808
Fucking Zizek. Looks like guy just woke up and is still in bed.
>>
>>71773808
One of the few leftists i respect also one of the few people on the left with a sense of humor
>>
>>71773808
Zizek always has the answers. It's going to suck major gorilla dick when he's gone and he can no longer provide us with scathing and accurate political analysis.
>>
>>71780403
Yeah, and oddly, it seems that he is never attacked for it. Some of the racial jokes he makes would get anyone else spitroasted.
>>
>>71782869
He doesn't get attacked because most leftists are too dumb to understand his style of humour.
>>
>>71779668
:)
>>
>>71778995
Rationality and investigative thinking. Looking for consistencies and inconsistencies. People on the trump train are learning to be this way. We have a pretty intelligent group think going on. It's the main reason we are converting so many people and infuriating the emotionally driven lefties.

It's not perfect, but it's coming along.
>>
>>71776154
Fact Check: The debt crisis had absolutely nothing to do with the welfare state. From Wikipedia, "A number of economists have dismissed the popular belief that the debt crisis was caused by excessive social welfare spending. According to their analysis, increased debt levels were mostly due to the large bailout packages provided to the financial sector during the late-2000s financial crisis, and the global economic slowdown thereafter. The average fiscal deficit in the euro area in 2007 was only 0.6% before it grew to 7% during the financial crisis. In the same period, the average government debt rose from 66% to 84% of GDP. The authors also stressed that fiscal deficits in the euro area were stable or even shrinking since the early 1990s.[22] US economist Paul Krugman named Greece as the only country where fiscal irresponsibility is at the heart of the crisis.[23] British economic historian Robert Skidelsky added that it was indeed excessive lending by banks, not deficit spending that created this crisis. Government's mounting debts are a response to the economic downturn as spending rises and tax revenues fall, not its cause."
>>
>>71783743
Yeah, but I am always disturbed by the threads you see where someone posts a FB comment or tweet or share a story where someone argues against Trump or his policies, and the OP is asking /pol/ for help to win the argument. It just shows to me that there are people here who are just for Trump because it's the cool thing and they aren't really thinking for themselves. And the replies in those threads that formulate their arguments for them are doing them a disservice.
>>
>>71784056
So much this.
>>
Does this guy do a lot of coke?
>>
>>71784379
I hear ya. We gotta help those lambs along. Every group has leaders who influence the following.
>>
>>71784685
Yeah, you and all your fellow Trump-supporting retards are the real Übermenschen of our generation.
>>
israel destabilizes the entire region by occupying palestine
saudi arabia promotes oppresive and fanatical islam
turkey has köksal baba
>>
>>71774821

Literal Marxist.

But of the Tenured-And-Lives-In-Europe-And-Subsists-Handsomely-On-The-Profits-Of-Capitalism variety.

Now he's realizing that should his dogma take hold, his region will be flooded with brown people who will cripple society and see "public intellectuals" like him stoned to death or starving on the streets. So now he's flip flopping around like a fish out of water trying to find some way to justify Nat-Soc Right Wing views and reframe them as leftist humanitarian views.

Political Appropriation at it's finest.
>>
>>71784857
Just trying to make truthful, fact based thinking, commonplace. Don't get uppity, cheeky cunt.
>>
>>71773808
First time I've ever agreed with him. But instead of Turkey (which is obviously shit tier), I think India. These countries are the axis of evil because they masquerade as allies.
>>
>>71773808
That's a specious argument. People talk about the politics of their countries more often than those of other countries. You do the exact same thing but, when someone else does it, you toss in red herrings like "sure but you never criticize China!" But Liberals don't get to tell conservatives "if you care so much about Christian values, why aren't you ever talking about enforcing those laws on Hindu India" any more than conservatives get to tell liberals "well if you care so much about human rights, then why aren't you trying to enforce them in China?"

It's a nonsense, diversionary tactic. And the answer is: because we're Americans.
>>
>>71785084
No, you're conflating Zizek's Marxism and leftism with dumbass SJWs and the illiberal cultural left. There are lefties that are reasonable and see the many flaws in illiberal feminism, campus activism, SJW approaches to immigration, etc.
>>
>>71785441

I've gone to see Zizek talk. 5 years ago he was espousing the sort of stupid doublespeak/think that led to our current SJW crisis.

Now, like a lot of prominent "leftists" he's realized he's helped create a monster that is spiraling out of control.

Everything he said in the video is right. It's just a shame he helped propel us towards this situation.
>>
>>71785104
>truthful, fact based thinking
>a Trumpet on /pol/
>>
Real life shitposter. wow.

So if I spent another 5 years in /pol/ I can say shit like that and considered an expert?
>>
>>71785595
I find that hard to believe. Zizek became popular off of his critique of the stupid parts of liberal academia. Also, he's well aware of the terrible, authoritarian parts of the Left, namely many SJW attitudes, having been a vocal critic of surprisingly similar Left authoritarianism under former communist Yugoslavia. The fact that you thought that Zizek is trying to find a way to justify "Nat Soc Right Wing" views just goes to show that you don't understand Zizek at all.
>>
>>71785613
>migrant crisis/collapse of west civ
>military movements in Syria
>shifty political transactions
>influencing the mainstream media
>/pol/ knows nothing
You silly.
>>
File: job creators.png (565 KB, 636x533) Image search: [Google]
job creators.png
565 KB, 636x533
>>71784379

You didn't know? Trump was always a meme thing. He's as bad (if not worse) than all the other candidates.
>>
>>71784056
>Fact Check

You mean "faggot alert"

>From Wikipedia

Now I know I can trust you.

>A number of economists

And thus, the opinion of "a number" of people becomes gospel. Praise the blessed Wiki, Amen.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.