[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is /pol/'s opinion on based varg? https://www.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11
File: photo209.jpg (125 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
photo209.jpg
125 KB, 630x420
what is /pol/'s opinion on based varg?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxw2m6i7nts
>>
>>71773623
If he wasn't a church burning edgy faggot I'd respect him more.
>>
>>71773691
>muh yhwh temples
cry more jew worshiper
>>
>>71773623
He should have a cameo in Vikings.
>>
>>71773691

>worshiping a kike

good goy
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x428
I like the two albums he made in prison, not so big on the black metal though.
>>
Still hasn't gone all the way down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>71774018
>>71773893
Because Europe needs more burnt down churches and more built mosques, right?

Edgy atheists like you are why Europe is growing degenerate.
>>
>>71774018
>assigning divinity to Jew
Can't trick me, heeb.
>>
>>71774188
He got arrested for mentioning jews. Now he just says "them/they" in his videos.
>>
>>71774281
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but the main proponents of immigration and dissolution of culture and society have always been Christians and the church.
At this very moment there are Polish Christian men and women working to bring in more refugees into Poland. Even the pope tells you so! So be a good catholic and flood your nation with refugees and Muslims.
>>
>>71774281
In Vargs defence: at the time of the church burnings, nobody cared about islam. It was as relevant as shintoism for westerners. It was the church that held most power then.
>>
>>71774188

Varg has already gone all the way down the rabbit hole and emerged on the other side. He lives a traditional life with his family away from the jew controlled modern western society, and is just waiting for the downfall of western civilization. Literally riding the tiger, you can't get more redpilled than that.

He just can't say everything he thinks on youtube because he would get shoah'd.
>>
>>71774281
>mosques
muslims worship yhwh too retard. the churches are peddlers of nonsense and both dominations work to bring in refugees and non-whites. so yes, burn all the churches down.
>>
>>71773691

Given the way Christians have been behaving lately (to be fair, the Catholics), I don't think it's edgy at all.

The Churches are literally being used as storage sites for Rapefugees.
>>
>>71774281

There's a difference?

Uncuck your fucking religion and maybe we'd give a shit.

You care more about a place of worship for a Jew god than European civilization.
>>
>>71774281
>more burnt down churches and more built mosques
Non sequitur.

Europe needs to burn both and go back to its native traditions.
>>
>>71773691
They never got the chargers to stick
>>
>>71774693

To second this;

The Anglican Church here has worked for decades to bring in as many African migrants as possible.

We now have a growing segment of the population that is wholly dependent on welfare and crime, straight out of the dark lands.

Luckily the Maori's and Islanders don't take to non English migrants very well.

(the Irony of a "Black Power" group roving around attacking literal black Africans is kind of amusing)
>>
>>71775078

Back to their Roots perhaps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_6IjeprfEs
>>
>>71773623
All larpers are retards
>>
>>71775218
Good taste, Australia.
>>
>>71773623
an edgy teenater who never outgrew pissing off his parents
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 640x1136
Look guys I drew Varg
>>
File: 1459678654927.png (1 MB, 1200x450) Image search: [Google]
1459678654927.png
1 MB, 1200x450
>>71773893
>hating each other instead of Muslims
Shits fucking pathetic, this is why we're gonna get beat down hard. We won't lose but we're not united
Pic related
>>
>>71774281
>>71774934
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q_6SlJJec
>>
>>71775639
>post most shit pope
It's a fuck up but we still have a big ol foothold in humanities faith.
See
>>71775519
>>
>>71775639
Universalist religions are the worst.
>>
>>71775639

Im ok with both outcomes. Either Chiristianity grows some balls or it gets cucked and is wiped out. Ill be ok living in another cucked Sandnigger religious system dont see the fucking difference
>>
>>71776436
>Either Chiristianity grows some balls or it gets cucked and is wiped out.
This.
If you don't fight back you're a dead weight and should be get rid of.
>>
>>71776436

Pretty much this.

Christians are the biggest traitors to Europe right now. I couldn't care less if they got wiped out. They're indistinguishable from Marxists.
>>
>>71776436
>Im ok with both outcomes

CANADA YES.

Are you ok with Sharia law?
>>
Theres nothing based about a murderer/terrorist.
>>
>>71777235

If the government and the kike worshipers allow Muslims to take over then sure. I'll either pay the tax or convert outright. Or move somewhere else I haven't thought it through.
>>
>>71776973
>>71777203
>This
>being ok with islam taking over because it will be a more violent, bonding religion

fuck you larpers are something else
>>
>>71776284

I agree, Catholicism is cancer
>>
>>71777571

You faggots literally larp as crusaders in 2016 while the pope goes around sucking black cock
>>
>>71773691
Hahaha pollack altar boy fucker, you little bitch
>>
>>71777571
>being ok with islam taking over because it will be a more violent, bonding religion

That's an exact opposite of what I quoted and said.
>>
>>71777815
You're either literal sand niggers using this guy and figure to seed tolerance for sharia and the doctrine of islam

>he has a problem with larping crusaders
are you saying this doesnt look fun?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zGjex6qDtM

not to suggest I larp or anything. It's just strange that you guys would be ok with islam taking over white lands because you think it will translate to a white homeland?

did you forget the majority of muslims are brown cunts of varying degrees? If it was to turn muslim, you wouldnt have just have the liberal camps enabling immigration
>>
>>71778335
You said "this", agreeing with the post that says "Ill be ok living in another cucked Sandnigger religious system "
>>
File: 1459984506210.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459984506210.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
>>71777869
>>
>>71778489
>It's just strange that you guys would be ok with islam taking over white lands because you think it will translate to a white homeland?

I never said that. I do recognize however that religion is the most important force that binds society together while nationalism and culture are secondary.

Also Christianity is a dead cucked religion and you know its true if you're intellectually honest.
>>
>>71778489
>did you forget the majority of muslims are brown cunts of varying degrees?
Unlike the majority of Christians.
>>
>>71773623
Like most neopagans, he's a complete delusional faggot
>>
>>71773623
Reminds me of a particular song from Doom. Think the one that players after you kill the spider mastermind.
>>
File: 1461143464844.jpg (31 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
1461143464844.jpg
31 KB, 332x443
>>71778672
I'd have to disagree. Definitely under attack in the west and receeding, but not a dead cucked religion. It could turn 180 degrees in one generation. I choose not to divorce the prosperity of the west with its Christian roots, though I do lament the destruction of history of our people.
The church changed because it wanted to appeal to a degenerate people under times of mass stress. Bad move, the move of a sick church yeah but not dead.

>>71778758
everyone is human. everyone has been brought up in the past few generations with increasingly progressive propaganda pushed on them from all angles 24/7. the current state of the church is testament to this. Its the same problem facing us all. Subversion by anti whites.

There is the school of thought that the only way to truly help the third world masses is to take control of the situation. It's just the dominant perspective shown via media is a very simplified, suicidal interpretation that values the image of jesus and christianity created to pacify instead of a more objective interpretation
>>
File: 1459264614979.jpg (57 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1459264614979.jpg
57 KB, 960x960
I'd like to like him but

>shits on nuclear power
>shits on the scientific method

That I cannot abide.
>>
>>71775153
Got any news stories/clips about that?

Also, is Kyra Aoake white or part islander? I want to mix with her either way.
>>
>>71779201
This, Try and argue with him and he just acts like an autist and calls you a jew.
>>
File: angry 2.gif (274 KB, 196x213) Image search: [Google]
angry 2.gif
274 KB, 196x213
>>71775639
FUCKING ARGENTINA WHY MUST YOU RUIN EVERYTHING
>>
>>71773623
He's not based at all, he's an attention whore.

oh yeah and his music is shit.
>>
Infinitychan asatru here

Varg is a source of disinformation on pagan cultures and tribalism.

He's an edgy LARPer who doesn't take wotan or brotherhood seriously.
>>
>>71773623
>Uh oh! You are being stalked by a spooky jihadist! You will blow up in 5 minutes unless you post this WALL of SECURITY and UNITY in 5 threads!
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___
>___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|_
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!
>>
>>71776436

Yeah. I get Varg's hate for Christianity, but well, it would be best for Christianity to grow a pair and cut itself free from it's Semetic roots.

Like Varg says, Christianity contains a lot of important European traditions. I have no particular love for the kike on a stick, but some sort of belief is better than atheism.
>>
>>71774163
These two and "aske" are all you need
>>
>>71774163
Sol Austan Mani Vestan is kinda like Daudi Baldrs and Hlidskjalf, the 2nd track is fucking great.
Those two prison albums are like dank RPG soundtracks.
>>
>>71779524
>He fell for the scientific progress meme
>He wants mankind to destroy itself with new technology we use before we fully understand it
>He thinks knowledge of objective truth is something which can be found empirically by documenting the physical world alone

Science, like the rest of technology is a tool. Science is a particularly dangerous tool. Something tell me you weren't around when the threat of atomic annihilation was a looming threat at the height of the cold war. That, sure as hell isn't the worst we could do to ourselves. Every advancement, is like taking an m&m from a bowl with a few poison ones in there. Even if most of these m&ms give us what may as well be magic powers, we still die if we happen to pick the wrong one. Now maybe we'll be cautious with how we use and develop technology in line with scientific advancements; I wouldn't bet on that. We did the math and all but weren't entirely rid of the fear that the fusion bomb would have a self sustaining reaction with the nitrogen in the air and burn away our atmosphere. The fact that we'd build something in which that kind of calculation is necessary isn't a good sign in the first place. Yes, science is often good. No, the scientific method isn't infallible (otherwise it wouldn't be science) and the results aren't always worth calling progress, nor are they always beneficial.

Regarding nuclear power, consider that it will take 20,000 years before the immediate site of the Chernobyl meltdown is habitable by humans. We've left a scar that will last longer than human history so far has lasted, and this only within 50 years or so years of having access to the capability to create such a device. Do you honestly think you can trust people with this? I can see why not everyone can.
>>
>>71781949
>Do you honestly think you can trust people with this?

Yes, considering we have designs that are fail safe. You are considerably ignorant of the current state of nuclear technology.

We could keep using coal, even though that throws more radiation and pollution into nature.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.