[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Northern Italy is white, everything from the Po on down less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Völkerwanderung.png (151 KB, 450x275) Image search: [Google]
Völkerwanderung.png
151 KB, 450x275
Northern Italy is white, everything from the Po on down less so.
Thinking all Italians are like the North African Islanders of Sicily shows your geographic and historical ignorance.
I bet you guys imagine a Sicilian singing Neapolitan love songs as he pushes a gondola through the bay of Rome.
>>
>>71773509
No we just dont care
>>
>>71773509
>Europe
>White
You guys are just neanderthals.
>>
>>71773509
I don't know history for the irrelevant states, why would I bother learning about Italy?
Props to you for still having a couple carriers though.
>>
>>71773509
A lot of people from southern europe are mixed, but they are still europeans. Northern europeans are a mixture too, but less mixed.

Africans are mixed too, but they are still africans, all of them, and we consider them as such.

What we should take into account is that the IDEAL is blue hair and blonde eyes. As white nationalists we should not deny that, and we should walk towards that ideal of european beauty. Nothing wrong with it, and it can be done without having to regulate marriages among europeans.

Also, exceptional race-mixes are ok on my book, as long as they are very rare and dont affect the general morphology of a population, it can happen.
>>
>>71773509
My great grandfather was born near Milan, and he was in a Bocce club that only let you join if you born north of Roma.
>>
Mama Mia spaghetti
>>
>>71774209

Double the m please, it's mamma.
>>
>>71773509
>your geographic and historical ignorance
Yet, you've failed to account the ottoman empire and mixed breeding into Italy.
You ain't white.
>>
>>71773509
Have this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png
>>
>>71773953
> Literally the founder of modern day civilization
> irrelevant
I'd applaud you for your stupidity, but I guess it's to be expected considering your flag.
>>
>>71773509
I'm northern italian, was raised by my northern italian great grandparents, but myself and them look very jewish.
>>
if you're mixed even one drop, you are not white
>>
>>71773953
WE WUZ ROMANS AN SHIET
>>
>>71774320
In fact can you explain this man? Are there a lot of ashkenazis in Northern Italy? They really looked like blonde and red haired jews with blue eyes and I'm a blue eyed blonde haired jewish looking dude with wicked curly hair, a big nose, prognathism and a big brow ridge, all very jewish things.
>>
File: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png (887 KB, 3000x1900) Image search: [Google]
World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png
887 KB, 3000x1900
>>71774461
Might as well upload it
>>
For fuck's sake, every time I come on here there's a thread about italy not being white (or Spain, Portugal, whatever). Italy is white. All of it. Period. There is no more non-white admixture in Italy than there is in any other European country. The problem lies in the term "white" which implies the paler you are, the "whiter" you are. But we are not a color. We are a people (European) and a race (Caucasian). Stop this divide and conquer shit, or else we will be conquered.
>>
Im Sicilian with grandparents from Palermo who arrived in New York during the 30's.

>Be a real American Nationalist
>Watch fools argue ad nauseam over who is whiter than the shit skins taking over your countries because you are too busy arguing over blood lines.
>Realize that euro cucks are historically bread to sell out their nation over blood line.
>>
>>71774965

I don't know mate, I'm dark brown haired and dark brown eyed, I usually don't see ashkenazi people here (I work in Milan)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.