[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a convincing argument that India isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: LOO.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
LOO.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
Has there ever been a convincing argument that India isn't shit-tier?
>>
File: 1460807582778.jpg (283 KB, 832x1456) Image search: [Google]
1460807582778.jpg
283 KB, 832x1456
>>71773350
>Their food is delicious
>They have nice clothes
>Some of their women are really hot

That's about it really
>>
>>71773502

I have fucked a really attracted Indian girl.

Didn't change my opinion of India.
>>
>>71773350
It's not shit-tier it's shit-tiest
>>
>>71773502
>>Their food is delicious
this can be said for almost every country
>They have nice clothes
no they don't
>>Some of their women are really hot
again this can be said for almost every country and none of these things make India not shit tier
>>
>>71773350
They hate Pakistan.
>>
>>71773502
SAUCE
>>
ITfag here, I deal with hindu nuffins every day and I can say with out a doubt that they have zero redeemable qualities.
>>
>>71774273
Dear Diary, today I agreed with something a Brazilian said for the first time
>>
They kicked out most of the mudslimes.
Then again all of the bad shit probably out weighs this, since hindus seem to behave like animals as well when given the opportunity.
>>
>>71774368
http://imgur.com/a/MSwTK
>>
>>71774368
>>>/s/16639790
Starts there hermano

>>71774273
Plenty of countries, such as America, Canada, England, Low countries, Germany, Eastern Europe and Russia, have very low quality food compared to Latin America or the Mediterranean.

There clothes are super comfy right up there with arabs, loose fitting, thin and soft to the touch, unlike our very course shirts and jeans.

Every nation has hot women, but Indian hot women are really in a class of there own, very exotic. This is very subjective though.
>>
My parents are from India and I used to visit India often and I can see pretty much only two redeeming qualities about India (everything else is shit though)
1. The clothing can be pretty cool
2. The music is nice

That's about it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.