[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Masculinity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: trumpgolf.jpg (6 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
trumpgolf.jpg
6 KB, 276x183
You whites on here are actually pretty damn pathetic.
Believing blacks are taking our women, that the white race is gonna end, being cucks etc.

When will you retards realize that who you're discussing these topics with are other 4chan users. Do you know how much of a loser the average 4chan user is?

I come to /pol/ everyday and it's the same damn shit.

If you fear the white race becoming extinct, why the fuck aren't you man children marrying white women and have at least 3 white kids?

You expect to help the white race by playing video games for 1/4th of your day? Absolutely pathetic. Take a public speaking class at your local county college and stop being a fucking autist.

The white race is in our own hands and if you faggots continue to be beta-pussies the result you see happening, will happen.

At least where I live (New Jersey), whites have been able to fight off our extinction by not being a bunch of pussies. New Jersey gets this shitty rep but we are one of the least cucked states. Most men at least attempt to go to the gym.

You think a white woman wants some fat fuck? No she wants a man who's strong, big and looks good.

DO YOUR RACE A FUCKING FAVOR AND MAN THE FUCK UP. GET OUT OF YOUR CAVE AND GO TO THE FUCKING GYM. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOU WILL IN TURN TAKE CARE OF THE WHITE RACE.

Jesus fuck you guys fucking suck.
>>
Cuck?
>>
>>71770758
I'm on board with you on this. I have a moderately productive (trying to be more productive) life, come here thinking people care about the same thing, and then find out that these "superior whites" are fat permavirgin NEETs with yellow fever.
>>
https://imgur.com/a/zOLq6
>>
Alpha male here. I used to live in nj but I decided to bring my high energy alpha levels to the great state of florida.
>>
>>71770958
Let's be honest, living in NJ had something to do with you being alpha? Am I right?
>>
>>71770930
Keep it up man! Little changes in your life go a long way.
>>
>>71771262
Pretty much. It's kind of a fuck you attitude growing up over there
>>
OP here
This is me. White women are so shallow that I'm their ideal body type. Undebatable.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 750x1334
>>71772006
>>
>>71771262
Yeah, I'm from Jersey City, and I'm a complete badass. Six foot five, two seventy five and I don't give a shit about anything.
>>
>>71773032
Jersey mentality baby. 5'11" manlet but it has 0 effect on picking up chicks
>>
I can't hear you over MAGA
>>
It's true i dont know how exactly you fucks in jersey do it, but you sure dont take shit from anyone, esp jew yorkers
>>
>>71772037
Post benis
>>
File: strawman.jpg (91 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
strawman.jpg
91 KB, 600x450
>>71770758
cool post
>>
>>71772037
nice gyno faggot
>>
>>71770758
>Do you know how much of a loser the average 4chan user is?
>I come to /pol/ everyday
Please enlighten us by letting us all know how much of a loser you are.
>>
Define masculinity.
>>
>he thinks white people actually post on /pol/
>>
>>71772037
Post penis plz
>>
File: 20160422_184542-1-1.jpg (293 KB, 1167x1843) Image search: [Google]
20160422_184542-1-1.jpg
293 KB, 1167x1843
>>71772037
Post benis
>>
>>71770758
The thing with white people is they are not simply savage niggers with light skin, they are sentient humans who can use rationality to make decision rather than just acting on base instincts.

If every white person was some jersey shore metrosexual spending all day at the gym to impress whores then white civilization would never have flourished. Whites are capable of thinking big, acting like a dumb nigger and spitting out kids isn't the only way to help the white race. Whites will be on top whether there is a billion of us or 1 million, we are superior to all others.
>>
>>71770758
Yep
>>
>>71774495
You look like shit stop fetishizing depression
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.