[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we just want to preserve our race t. people that denies natives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: 1406949163658.jpg (19 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1406949163658.jpg
19 KB, 353x334
>we just want to preserve our race
t. people that denies natives in Australia, America and other countries to preserve theirs
>>
>>71770698
but theirs are inferior
>>
>>71770737
And you are "inferior" to Asians and run slower than blacks.
>>
>>71770801
Kill yourself, Mohammed.

>>71770737
America isn't white.
>>
>>71770698
90% of the indigenous peoples of America and Australia died of viruses and bacteria they had no immunity to

>>71770801
You're on a computer using the internet which is powered by electricity all of which was provided by whites you ignorant nigger
>>
>>71770801
>asians being intelligent meme
chinese are a bunch of frauds who can only cheat to compete anyways
>>
>>71770868
We have 50 times as many white people in America that you have in the Netherlands you faggot jew. Take your anti white divise bullshit back to the cuck shed or reddit
>>
>>71770933
my fellow dutch man
>>
>>71770698
>t. people that denies natives in Australia, America and other countries to preserve theirs

Who does that?
>>
>>71770698

Good meme mohammed.
>>
>>71770887
>90% of the indigenous peoples of America and Australia died of viruses and bacteria they had no immunity to
And now they should die, right?

>You're on a computer using the internet which is powered by electricity all of which was provided by whites you ignorant nigger
So fucking what?

>>71770933
And yet their IQ tests are consistent in China and the countries they immigrate to.. and they do economically better

>>71770983
You, by simply being there. It is pretty hypocritical.
>>
I am going to ignore posts that just call me Muhammad.
>>
>>71770966
>Calls me a faggot jew.
>Unironically lives in jew utopia country
>Flames a 96% white country as a 61% somewhat white country.
>The face when Netherlands has more blond people than America

K I L L Y O U R S E L V E S
>>
>>71770982
More like
>flying dutchman
amirite?
>>
>>71771137
I sure am fly for a white guy

Stay fat, cunt.
>>
>>71770933

They are good copycats, anon.
>>
>>71771244
You're an idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 620x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 620x565
>>71770698
>>71770801
>>
>>71771392
Ha, big talk for an Americunt.

>a country where you need the black and hispanic vote to win

HAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>71771061
>And yet their IQ tests are consistent in China and the countries they immigrate to
Average IQ in china is as high as the netherlands and we dont know who makes these tests. I read an article once they let university students take the tests and make it count as the countries average, cant find it now unfortunately.
>and they do economically better
They dont, the average chinese is much poorer than the average dutch
>>
>>71771488
>1488 post number

someone hang this nigger
>>
>>71770698
>>we just want to preserve our race
>t. people that denies natives in Australia, America and other countries to preserve theirs

White people have unprecedentedly cared for the rights of "natives" (although aboriginals they're not, they just conquered and killed further back in history).

It used to be you just wiped them out. Hell, even today we have ethnic cleansings. And it's not white people doing them.

Instead we give those poor oppressed people free shit taken from our paychecks, for the privilege of having had ancestors exist here before. Which is irrelevant today, but we still honor it.

What does it tell you that they can't make a life for themselves despite having been given civilization and free handouts?

Conversely, how can you argue FOR immigration if you believe natives are so mistreated?
>>
>>71771061
They are Protected in the United states and Australia and encouraged by the state to replenish their populations. What the fuck are you talking about

White people are responsible for 95% of all scientific advancement and innovation. So what though I'm a nigger and that fact hurts my feelings
>>
>>71771572
This Dutchfag is right.
>>
>>71771123
We were never a 96% white country we counted Hispanics as white until the 1980's we were always low 80% white
>>
>>71770801
>"inferior" to Asians
History disagrees.
>>
>>71770698

Cool assumption man, too bad it's wrong, you can be a nationalist and still admire other cultures.
>>
>>71771697
Read up. 96% white
https://af.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nederland
>>
File: 1453573425483.jpg (299 KB, 2000x1271) Image search: [Google]
1453573425483.jpg
299 KB, 2000x1271
I don't JUST want to preserve my race, I want to destroy all that would see my race destroyed, which is all you Semites and shitskins.
>>
>>71770698
>we just want to preserve our race
yeah pretty weak statement
why not just say you want to kill all niggers, spics, gooks and dunecoons, it avoids the misunderstandings
>>
>>71770698
I think those "preserve muh race" types are cucks. I don't just want to "preserve" my race, I want to spread it everywhere. The only crime the colonialists committed was not finishing the job. Whites are the most progressive race, we shouldn't let all the natural resources in Africa go to waste. Fuck nationalism, I am an imperialist.

If Whites had exterminated the jews, injuns, niggers, abos etc, we wouldn't have any problems. We have kikestian muhrality to thank for the mess we're in.
>>
>>71770698
They didn't protect/preserve their race. So they are bound to perish.
>>
>>71770698
motives change, nowadays these races are protected and get assistance from the occupants. If it were really like you say, we would terminate their welfare and kill them in dispute. This goes both ways, most of the conquest back then wasn't justified by "just wanting to preserve our race", either.
>>
>>71772153
Who gives a shit jew. Take your divide and conquer shit else where.
>>
>>71771122
What a little bitch.
Muhammad
>>
>>71771611
>White people have unprecedentedly cared for the rights of "natives"
Not really though. It's not a coincidence that Native peoples of White-conquered lands are all either wiped out or doing terribly.

>It used to be you just wiped them out. Hell, even today we have ethnic cleansings. And it's not white people doing them.
Yes, it is White people doing this. You have corporations like Coca Cola causing water shortages in third world countries and third-party meddling like the French did in the Rwandan genocide.

>Instead we give those poor oppressed people free shit taken from our paychecks, for the privilege of having had ancestors exist here before. Which is irrelevant today, but we still honor it.
This hardly helps anyone and does not repay losses in land and resources in any amount.

>What does it tell you that they can't make a life for themselves despite having been given civilization and free handouts?
It says that White and non-White parties cannot co-exist. Native Americans for example were not given civilization, they were nearly destroyed by an invading party and left to pick up the scraps.
>>
How does it make you feel, Knowing that your great grandchildren will all be mixed race ?
>>
>>71773006
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>71772962
Natives were having a terrible time before whites arrived. They only had canoes and shit while Europe had big boats.
>>
>>71773006
GIB RHODESIA
>>
>>71773006
R
A
R
E
>>
>>71770698
Why are you living in the UK if you hate us so much? Seriously, just fuck off and be with your race that we "denied the preservation of" yet somehow managed to outbreed half the planet, while killing each other on an industrial scale. I do not understand how people like you shit all over their own principles by living in our nations, paying taxes that support our evil white armies etc
>>
>>71773006
Pretty shit man
>>
>>71773006
Nice.

>>71774102
I find it unlikely that Natives needed anything larger than a canoe. Either way, they were able to produce large monuments and travel on water.
>>
>>71770698
Actually, no people except whites have, in the history of the world, ever given conquered people such rights and autonomy.
>>
>>71771733
How does History disagree
>>
>>71770698
>other races were ruined because they couldn't compete, that means we should just give up and stop protecting ours

Sorry mudshit, not really concerned with how you feel considering all you're looking for is my death
>>
>>71770698
saged
>>
>>71771733
IQ statistics agree
>>
>>71777545
So Asians are good at writing tests, woop dee doo
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.