[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I create my own political party?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1456016162850.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456016162850.jpg
178 KB, 1024x1024
How can I create my own political party?
>>
>Have idea
>Make name for it
>Hand out fliers
>Get group to assemble
>Make group like you
>Group grows
>Continues to grow
>Avoid assassination attempts from Jews
>Stay alive
>Stay out of sexual scandals
>Stay out of financial scandals
>More growing
>More growing
>Get national attention
>Enter the mainstream
>Distance yourself from fringe groups
>While still appealing to them
>Dogwhistle
>More dogwhistling
>Kiss a baby or two on camera
>Be elected
>>
>>71770733
Could you elaborate on the first steps?

How do I get funding?
How do I raise awareness for my ideas?
Should I just ask random guys at my local mosque?
>>
>>71771073
>Should I just ask random guys at my local mosque?
I was going to answer your question until I read this. Please explain why local mudslimes would support your political party.
>>
>>71770733
>>Avoid assassination attempts from Jews

kek'd
>>
9gag.com is a good start
>>
>>71770560

Suck dicks in an alley in return for votes OP.

Its the same way to get rich.
>>
File: 1455834660286.png (52 KB, 362x243) Image search: [Google]
1455834660286.png
52 KB, 362x243
>>71771073
>>
>>71770560
Making it is easy. Here's how you do it here (might be slightly different in Germany).

Get enough money together for a deposit (each seat you are contesting will require one).
Use it to get yourself and your other party members on the election ballot.

Then of course comes the hard part of actually getting elected, but you've now got the party.
>>
>>71771073
>How do I get funding?

Donations. Personal wealth. Possibly a loan.

>How do I raise awareness for my ideas?

Canvassing. Advertising. Getting media coverage.

More or less. You will need a group of like minded and motivated people. Preferably who aren't plebs when it comes to politics.
>>
File: 1450900702267.png (13 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
1450900702267.png
13 KB, 419x421
>>71771471
In less than 5 years muslims will be the majority in Germany. Of course my political party has to be based on islamic values.
>>
>>71772126
You are aware that if you present yourself an an enemy the advice you'll get is likely to be harmful right?
>>
>be Jewish
>work in a public institution and study liberal arts
>20 years of publishing morally questionaable articles and books.
>ask for shekels from other Jews
>Push for an political ideology that sticks it to the goys
>???????
>Profit
>>
>>71771994
Getting positive media coverage is almost impossible because our media aren't free. They hate new parties and do everything to push the agenda of the establishment.
>>
>>71772724
There is no such thing as bad publicity so long as your ideas resonate with the electorate.

Particularly in this climate where even the most plebeian of normalfag distrusts the media.
>>
>>71772724
Also the Kneipe shitposting Hitler did during the 20's will be impossible.

I can't imagine anyone saying anything remotely conservative, near an university bar, without getting a bottle smashed on their heads.
>>
>>71770560
Easy of you have the resources
First of all, think about what is wrong with your country
Study history and learn about society
Start giving speeches somewhere
And then go full hitler
>>
>>71770733
Just like Hitler
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.