[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's evidence that suggests a physiological, and not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dna.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dna.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
There's evidence that suggests a physiological, and not a psychological, basis for gender dysphoria, that most likely begins sometime in the womb.

Could there be something similar for species dysphoria? Should we allow people to transition to other species?

[spoiler]Fuck you, I'm a dragon[/spoiler]
>>
>>71770394
I hope otherkin will become socially acceptable after transgenders are. With how things are going with even a REPUBLICAN supporting trans rights, I'm hoping for the best. ^_^
>>
>>71770624
Forgive my ignorance, but which Republican supports trans rights?
>>
>>71770731
Donald J. Trump.

He said he thinks trans people in buildings he owns should use whatever bathroom they want.
>>
Also a note to men: Do you see that seam on your scrotum?

That used to be a vagina.
>>
>>71770394
Good, so now we can abort them before they are born. This solves all problems
>>
Sure, let dogs and cats and rats use the human bathrooms.
>>
>>71770807
Thanks. I didn't know that.

He's certainly an unconventional candidate for the Republican nomination.
>>
>>71770731
Trump supports it. I was really surprised but it seems that people are finally accepting dysphoria as a different way of being rather than as a disorder. :)
>>
>>71770925
Yeah and we used to have tails in the womb too. We still maintain vestigial organs derived from our evolutionary ancestors. We are tied to nature and nature is tied to us. :D
>>
>>71770954
I would guess it'll turn out a bit like homosexuality - mostly consensus that there probably is a mostly genetic basis to it, but no easy way (with current understanding/technology) to tell whether or not a particular set of DNA will produce a gay person.
>>
>>71771174
I realise that, being on the other side of the Atlantic, I won't see most US news, but there does seem to be a awful lot of smoke and no actual fire about lecherous men getting into women's bathrooms by fraudulently claiming to be trans.
>>
>>71770394
Nobody gives a shit about IF someone is transexual or transgendered, we care about what the fuck they do about it. Cutting off dicks and putting 8 year olds on hormones to indulge this phenomenon has been found to do nothing to help depression and suicide rates among trannies.

You don't give an alcoholic more alcohol.
>>
you develop to be either male or female with hormonal control, I don't think turning out as a dragon is part of this. of course, you can be predisposed physiologically to have this kind of illness, just as you can be prone to a condition like schizophrenia
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.