[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think that circumcision as a baby causes some kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1385937417767.jpg (63 KB, 510x720) Image search: [Google]
1385937417767.jpg
63 KB, 510x720
Do you guys think that circumcision as a baby causes some kind of a brain problem that affects the way people act later in life? Jews, Muslims and Americans all receive a painful trauma as a child and they tend to be the most anti-social people in existence.
>>
>>71769083
No.
>>
>>71769083
>Do you guys think that circumcision as a baby causes some kind of a brain problem that affects the way people act later in life? Jews, Muslims and Americans all receive a painful trauma as a child and they tend to be the most anti-social people in existence.

The brain works that way. If you experience violence as a child your brain is much more likely to develop in a way that will make you successful in a violent world.
>>
>>71769083
Cutfag here. It essentially changes nothing apart from lasting longer in bed. Non-cutfags say that's a meme but that's all i've ever known so I can't possibly comment.

That being said, genital mutilation of infants remains genital mutilation of infants no matter how hard you try to spin it. The only times it should be permitted is if there's a medical reason for it.
>>
Oh look its this thread again

Look, an uncircumcised adult male who can make their own decisions doesn't go cutfag unless for medical or religious reasons, babies don't have a choice, uncut wins, its as nature intended, no lube needed either.
>smegma
nope, its called soap and water, you cheese covered underpants pig
>std's lower chance
nope, if she's riddled, so are you cut or not
>last longer in bed
nope, absolute myth
>phimosis
rare and can easily be fixed with a bit of training of the foreskin, extreme phimosis that requires surgery is very rare, enjoy googling dick pics to make yourself feel better.
/argument
/thread
>>
>>71770085
Agree with fellow brit

Americans defend being a cut fag because is all they know
Americans are so fucking brainwashed that even the ones on POL defend the JEWISH tradition of cutting dick skin off just to reduce their sexual pleasure and to stop them masturbating.
>>
>>71770085
Can we just close this thread, thanks
>>
File: 8961017.jpg (125 KB, 420x1230) Image search: [Google]
8961017.jpg
125 KB, 420x1230
>makes you last longer in bed

Not surprising when you cut off the most sensitive part of your penis. If that's a plus to you then I guess that's great. I never had any problem "lasting" with a foreskin though.
>>
I think circumcision is fucking stupid but I wouldn't go as far to say it gives mental issues, it's just pointless is all.
>>
>>71771817

Also marks you by the jew, remember that
>>
>>71769083
Yes there is a correlation between circumcision and assholes.
>>
>>71769083
That's fucking dumb.

Not that I'm going to defend Jew doctors chopping off foreskins in the name of keeping things "sanitary".
>>
>>71771419
>reduce their sexual pleasure and to stop them masturbating.
But neither of those actually happen.
>>
>>71769083
No skin, no dick cheese
>>
>>71769083
>and Americans
You already said "jews".
>>
>>71772167
Just properly clean your dick in the shower. Nobody pulls their teeth out to fight tooth decay.
>>
>>71771817
http://sciencenordic.com/study-links-autism-circumcision
>>
>>71772167
It takes at least 4 or 5 days for dick cheese to START to form. takes me all of 5 seconds to pull the skin back and let the shower hit it and be done with it.

Honestly if you never had a woman make you cum by rubbing the frenulum you will never know true pleasure.
>>
File: unclean.gif (364 KB, 364x355) Image search: [Google]
unclean.gif
364 KB, 364x355
This thread again

why are uncut fags so concerned with other mens cocks?
>>
>>71770085
/thread
auto sage pls
>>
File: Clipboard03.jpg (151 KB, 721x945) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard03.jpg
151 KB, 721x945
>>71769083
yes
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
>>
>>71772898
only niggers get circumcised because AIDS
>>
Circumcision is a scam cooked up by dessert-dwelling semites.

>Is Smegma useful? Yes, certainly. It lubricates the cavity between the foreskin of the penis and the glans, thus allowing smooth movement between them during intercourse.

http://www.cirp.org/library/normal/wright1/
>>
>>71769083
It definitely does. Only non cut bros like myself can comment because we weren't cucked out of part of our dick at birth so we aren't fucked in the head.

I think it tends to make people mad at the world and feel oppressed. For muslims this results in blowing things up and for juden it results in them wanting dudefrees and becoming ultra libcucks
>>
>>71773231
This. Judaism has struggled violently to keep people. Every time they have a choice, massive numbers leave. For most of their history there has been no choice. Anti-Semitism is a bogy cooked up by rabbis to give folks a reason to stay. It makes sense to them vecause they are mentally ill, and they are all mentally ill because they were all abused as kids. Compare the use of cyclical rape among the Bugi of Indonesia.
>>
File: bush reaction.gif (2 MB, 238x178) Image search: [Google]
bush reaction.gif
2 MB, 238x178
The real question we need to ask is what kind of brain problems are caused by birth. When you think about it, it's probably one of the most horrific things that a person could possibly go through.

My dream is to one day introduce new kinds of punishment into our prison systems designed specifically to emulate such madness. Specifically, I want to introduce a new form of solitary confinement in which the prisoner is placed into a dark padded room that's kept constantly moist but warm, and their only source of food is through a tube. Over a period of 9 months, the room would then continually shrink until the prisoner no longer has the freedom to move. And just when he thinks he's about to be crushed, he is then forcefully ejected back into society.

I call it "The Life Sentence".
>>
>>71774065
3deep5me
>>
inb4 those bullshit studies conducted on niggers in Africa "proving" that uncut=AIDS
>>
>>71769584
How do you know it changes nothing if you have never been uncut you fucking retard?
I know you cutfags have to lie to yourself, but don't lie to others as well
>>
Makes the male orgasm less intense.

So there may be a net deficit in available sexual pleasure compared to uncut fags
>>
>>71769083
>Do you guys think that circumcision as a baby causes some kind of a brain problem that affects the way people act later in life?
Yes! It's exactly like vaccines and autism!
>>
>>71769083
Wait what do you mean Americans?
>>
>>71770085
cutboys btfo

thread absolutely finished
>>
>>71770085
>You can avoid being a cutfag

kek, good luck escaping a hospital uncut in this country. Jew doctors will do it with or without your permission.
>>
>>71769083
>americans
>anti-social
You fucking wot
>>
>>71776246
Do you want poor people to get basic living needs from the government?
>>
>>71776403
Oh, that kind of social. Imo if they work on getting a better job while on gibs, sure.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.