[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>republishits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>republishits
>>
File: democrat vs republican.jpg (85 KB, 571x287) Image search: [Google]
democrat vs republican.jpg
85 KB, 571x287
>>
>>71768121
>Not knowing that Democrats and Republicans are fundamentally the same once they have their political positions.
Wew, lad.
>>
>>71768121
What does one have to do with the other?
>>
>>71768423
This. It's two sides of the same dick, either way you're getting fucked.
>>
>>71768121
No one hate's transgender people because they may be child molester, they hate them because they're fucking creepy.
>>
File: 1457138797517.png (218 KB, 623x354) Image search: [Google]
1457138797517.png
218 KB, 623x354
>>71768404
>you will never vote for Robot Nixon
>>
>>71768121
Literally no one is claiming that transgender people may be pedophiles, rather that pedophiles could very easily abuse the fact that a business nor law enforcement can tell them which bathroom they want to go into. That's the whole fucking point. Then again mainstream politics on both sides can't actually make an argument without building up a misrepresentation of the other argument.
>>
>>71768121
>Texas
>>
>>71768121
How the fuck do these relate? How does this make Republicans wrong?
>>
i'm pretty sure most people hate them because they're mentally fucking ill. it's the same as if i went out and got surgery to give myself horns and a tail and wanted to be accepted by society.
>>
>>71768121
These retards
We are saying that there is nothing stopping a pedophile from jacking off to 12 year old girls in the women's room and then claiming to be trans
>>
>Everybody must submit to the will of .01% of mentally ill people?
What's next? Are you going to pander to people with schizophrenia?
>>
>>71768121

So they're both pedos?

wew lad, that was hard
>>
>>71768121
Source fuckboi?
>>
>>71768121
Never heard anyone say that, and im not even sure why anyone would as its clearly obvious trannys are mentally ill homosexuals. However whats the story with the house speaker?
>>
>>71770465
Yup, and other mental illnesses. Just you watch. Count your blessings you're in Russia. The next 20-30 years in the west are going to be one giant comedic tragedy.
>>
>>71770465
>Everybody must submit to the will of .01% of mentally ill people?
Yes, everyone must follow the will of politicians. What are you an anarchist?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.