[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAE EaUQies8 >plans to w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12
File: ssss.png (574 KB, 919x462) Image search: [Google]
ssss.png
574 KB, 919x462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAEEaUQies8

>plans to walk from ny to california in the middle of the summer to honor refugees
>not bringing any money
>not bringing food
>going alone
>says she will update her social media blog along the way
How far will she get, pol?
>>
>>71767831
Raped and murdered around Illinois? Reminds me of that girl who tried to hitch hike to the middle east to prove Muslims were swell, only to die as soon as she stepped foot on their land.
>>
>>71767831
I dont Believe her
Asians are jews with small eyes
>>
>>71767983
She might make it, there was that "woman in black" who travelled the Midwest wearing all black like a nazgul and looking really dirty.

She refused to speak to anyone and rarely accepted help. Some rumor was that it was penance for her husband dying in Iraq.
>>
Why do "asian" americans have such ugly names?

It's always ugly western name, ugly asian surname.
>>
Naked in the gutter between Harlem and Pittsburg.
>>
>>71767983
Actually, I doubt she'd get that far. I doubt she'll get through Pennsylvania before giving up.
>>
>>71768165
Now I want to travel the length of America on horseback covered in black robes and black armor. When people talk to me I'll only say Shire and Baggins.
>>
She won't get far at all, unless she has some overprotective stalker.

Also, she assumes refugees are defenseless. They carry some form of protection on them.
>>
>>71767831
She deserves some cock in her mouth
>>
>>71767831
makes it 5 miles before turning around when her phone dies.
>>
>>71768371
By protection you mean that the ratio of men to women is 5:1 and people usually don't fuck with that many guys travelling together
>>
>>71767831
Full reason for her journey:
https://yaniseho.com/2016/04/13/7-reasons-why-i-decide-to-walk-across-america/
>>
File: rower-map-medium-plus-169.png (62 KB, 307x173) Image search: [Google]
rower-map-medium-plus-169.png
62 KB, 307x173
>>71767831
This will be better than the first woman rowing solo across the Pacific.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/14/asia/pacific-rower-sonya-baumstein-rescued/
>>
>>71768165
http://abcnews.go.com/US/mystery-roaming-woman-black-revealed/story?id=24774876

Huh, pretty neat.

Definitely gives off the 'don't fuck with me if you don't want to be cursed' vibe.
>>
File: beatnik bullshit.jpg (58 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
beatnik bullshit.jpg
58 KB, 600x800
>>71767831
Depends how she arranges her trip.

She'll be fine as long as she isn't a fucking idiot. Like literally, all she has to do is arrange it to avoid problem areas, and make sure there is a reasonable town on the way between destinations.

>Go to door in white suburb or a church
>Hello, I am doing <blank> and really need a place to stay. Can I stay here for <day> please? If not do you know anyone who might have a spare room?

Like I don't know. If she's smart, she'll look up places that will definitely have guest rooms or ways to take care of travelers. E.g., sihk temple? Free meal. Shabbos lock on the door? They're practicing Jews; probably a spare room.
>>
File: 1372452027116.png (966 KB, 1041x1297) Image search: [Google]
1372452027116.png
966 KB, 1041x1297
hope she runs into some illegal white people
>>
>>71767831
There was a gentleman that was going to do the same thing, walk BC to Ontario in protest of the government. We never heard back from him when he left.

Do these people not know that wild animals will stalk and kill them the moment the put their heads down for rest?
>>
>>71767831
>>71767983
We could keep her alive if we try. The question is do we want to?
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-22537627
Hopefully she goes the way of this guy
>>
>>71768952
No. If anything we should make it harder.
>>
>>71767831
What a pointless act of stupidity.
>>
Lmao.. I'll give her some human goodness. This is ridiculous.
>>
>>71769129
At least she seem to be self aware enough to understand that she's just a bored rich kid that wants to "save the world".
>>
>>71769096
You can do it legally if it's a "prank"

Spooky monsters during the night!
>>
>>71767831
fuck that I wouldn't pick anyone up walking on the side of the road
>>
File: asian women.png (899 KB, 1489x828) Image search: [Google]
asian women.png
899 KB, 1489x828
>>71767831
>Muh Asian womyn
>>
>>71768501
>>71767831
What companies are going to sponsor her knowing she's going to use part of the money to pay for college? Isn't the whole point of advertising on stupid bullshit like this to look good to people?
>>
>>71767831
New Jersey maybe.
>>
>>71769233
Its pointless i tells ya.Noone will care,nothing will change.she should give up and get a goddamn summer job.
>>
File: asianwomen.jpg (1 MB, 1930x1498) Image search: [Google]
asianwomen.jpg
1 MB, 1930x1498
>>71769316
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>71769316
Please stop
This is all we have left
>>
"The writer who changed my life
Posted on April 21, 2016 by yaniseho
Dear Mr. Khaled Hosseini,

6 years have passed since I first read your book, The Kite Runner. I am writing to express my gratitude and to let you know how much you impacted my life when I was a miserably lost teenager. And today, 6 years later, I am dedicating my walkathon from New York to California to raise awareness about refugees, just like those characters in both The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns, and to fundraise for them."
>>
File: 1458415318362.png (142 KB, 258x272) Image search: [Google]
1458415318362.png
142 KB, 258x272
>>71768615
KEK
>>
>>71769316
Dont worry anon, Trump will make women great again
>>
SJW BS brought meaning to her life. She also read Kite Runner. Amaze. Much depth. So meaning.
>>
>>71767831
Once she hits Newark she will be either dead or fleeing back to New York City and possibly go on about how she needs Feminism because men (niggers) treated her like a piece of meat on her fucking journey.
>>
>>71769822
Yup. No more to say than that.
>>
I see her parents coming to pick her up before she makes it out of Oakland.
>>
>>71769233
but she not rich, shes doing it in part to raise tuition money
>>
>>71767831
$10 she'll not carry a gun. Even outside of upstanding citizens, if she ever gets stuck in the middle of no-where at night, animals can and will take advantage of this.
>>
File: 1253600960849.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1253600960849.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>71767831

She won't even make it to Ohio. She's expecting a nice comfy trip, and that she'll be taken in by other SJW fans of hers, but she's overestimating how many there are, and how big the US is. Between Philly and Pittsburgh, there's basically nothing in PA. There are small towns where no one will know who she is. After she has to sleep alongside a road in a field somewhere once she'll be asking someone to come pick her up and drive her home.

She won't get raped.
She won't get killed.
She'll just give up 1/10th of the way there, at most.
>>
>>71767831
RIP
>>
>>71769822
It's hilarious. This one chinese girl I dated briefly complained that all of nogs that visited the pharmacy she worked at treated and stared at her like she was some zoo animal and then went into a semi-racist rant, of which I could tell she really wanted to hide her power level.
>>
>>71768750
Omg Canabro, that only happens in home country when our minorities are the wildlife! The same does not apply to United Ameriland!
>>
>>71767831
>attractive young female

She's gonna be raped and killed within the first 48 hours tops.
>>
>>71768353
Kek
Underrated post
>>
If she hasn't already started, she won't make it before the year ends, let alone summer. The Pacific Crest Trail (Mexico to Canada) takes 5 months. Longer, if you don't have any hiking experience. The distance she's proposing is nearly twice that distance. If she goes all summer, she might make it to Kansas. But I doubt she'll make it out of New York, let alone Indiana.
>>
>>71768188
Asian Americans are not Asians.
>>
>>71770984
she says she'll be done in 4 months
>>
>>71770989
This. They're brainwashed bananas.
>>
>>71770848
What?
>>
>>71768383
/thread
>>
>>71768692

>> ny to ca
>> leaving in middle of summer

She's going to get to the midwest and freeze to death. It doesn't matter how you arrange it.
>>
>>71769316
>naming the whitness
>naming the Jew

Gobbel was the first thought into my head. How frightening.
>>
>>71771108
Hell, sometimes they just feel such an innate need to not be hated and be part of the group, they'll just latch onto anything they perceive as hip and hardly be introspective about their individuality.
>>
>>71771063

Yeah, "she says". There is a chain of interconnected hiking trails that span America coast to coast called the American Discovery Trail. It took a pair of experienced hiker going 22 miles a day over 7 months to do it. If she hasn't already started, she isn't going to finish.
>>
>>71771063

She'd have to do about 20 miles a day every day, without a break, to make it in 4 months. It's not going to happen. She'll probably do closer to 10, and need a day off every 3-4 days.
>>
>honorary aryans
>>
File: confused_asian_man.jpg (45 KB, 572x443) Image search: [Google]
confused_asian_man.jpg
45 KB, 572x443
>>71770537
>dating a korean grill who berates me for using the word "nigger" with white friends and hating islam
>"Nooo you shouldnt be racist! Well...Yea I know I hate black men but you shouldnt use that word"
I dont even
>>
>>71767983

That girl only made it to Turkey. She barely stepped foot out of Europe.

>>71767831
She's not gonna make it in four months. But she could make the trip many have before her. That said she has a high likelihood of failure. Especially if she isn't experienced with running or distance hiking. Injury is also extremely likely if she doesn't do extensive conditioning. People are surprisingly generous though, and she shouldn't have any trouble getting water. And it isn't 'that' difficult to get free food either. Especially since she's broadcasting this on social media. People will likely give her everything she needs. I'm a semi-experienced cyclist, and I've been planning a trip from Philly to the west coast for the last year. And I'm going with other people, supplies, money, and a bicycle. I don't think she understands exactly how daunting the task is. People who have never rode distance on a bike, or on foot do not understand how big the world is. How much a hill you've driven up a million times in your car can make your thighs burn. She's talking about walking +25 miles every single day for 4 months. She'll likely have tendinitis by the end of day 2 if she hasn't done extensive conditioning. And unless she has a will of steel her need for rest is going to quickly crush any hope she has of doing this in 4 months.
>>
>>71767983

To be fair that girl was literally mentally retarded and obviously had zero conception of what the real world is like.

This girl could possibly do it, but I seriously doubt she will without cheating. If the point is to do some gay "refugee" awareness then she should be walking the whole way and then demanding a free house in California.

I bet she'll get a state or two in and then get a train to Utah or some shit.
>>
>>71767983

Forgot to add. she will give up and then make a point about how strong the refugees are for their determination or some shit.
>>
>>71768353
Dank as fuck
>>
She'll do a day and then realize that what she is doing sucks and go home.

She'll write about her experience and commend the refugees for their strength.
>>
>>71767831
>>not bringing any money
>>not bringing food
She will surely starve to death, as if the threat of loose criminals wasn't bad enough.
>>
>>71768748
Why has Morin Jr got a small creepy hand puppet in his picture?
>>
Die way before she passes nevada
>>
>>71767831
dumbass. The amount of training and preparation it takes just to hike the Pacific Crest Trail and not die is pretty intense. And she thinks she'll be able to just walk out of her house and hike across the U.S in "solidarity" with nothing but the clothes on her back
>>
>>71767831
That's going to be about 923 hours or 38days. assuming no break.. I'm positive the refugees haven't been walking for that long
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 990x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 990x675
>>71767983
>>71772754
>That girl only made it to Turkey. She barely stepped foot out of Europe.
She was raped and murdered right past Istanbul, literally the moment she left Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
>>
>>71767831
she is retarded and will die
>>
>>71768083
Did you know asians can read people's minds?
>>
>>71767831
Halfway through New York before raped by a pack of niggers.
>>
>>71777544
As much as I don't wish death upon others but I fucking wish sjw's and feminists in our countries would do what Pippa did. See how fucking wrong they are about the Middle East and Muslims in their natural habitat.
>>
>>71769329
>Asian
>not getting good enough grades to get a scholarship

What a goddamn failure.
Her family must be terribly ashamed.
>>
>>71770363
Or she'll cheat and hitchhike.

Because there is no one in hell that weak bitch could walk that.
>>
I did a "quick" hike on the AT when I was younger. We did about 80 miles I think, took us about 8 days (we had a zero day where we didn't hike at all).

Shit wasn't easy... And I was a fit man in his prime.

This skinny bitch thinks she can walk 3000~ miles in less than 6 months?

Women... I swear to Christ. Can't we just invent a machine to gestate embryos? Just synthesize the necessary genes/eggs? Science bros... Fix this shit please.
>>
>>71779963
Many can be changed, just wait until the next generation rebels against political correctness. It's the circle of culture.
>>
I once walked +-70 km in a day. I then layed down, and when i got up, my legs where shaking and i barely could stand up. And my feet glued to my socks, due to feet injuries. There is no way that she will make it, since she probably has no preparation and mental endurance.

This is just attention seeking
>>
I did a 27 mile hike with a 55lb backpack on.

I was not coordinated the next day.
>>
>>71767831
As long as she stays on the interstates, sticks to walking during the day and doesn't take rides, she will be perfectly fine. Despite our reputation this country is very safe. She only needs to route her trip properly. I still predict she gives up around 100-200 miles in though.
>>
>be burger
>stay updated where she is
>she get close to burger location
>take car and do a hit'n'run
>>
>>71767831
>no money
>no food
>depending entirely on strangers

she should check her female privilege
>>
>>71768353
Wrong country m8
>>
>>71769316
Asian women are paid more than white men......
>>
>>71784182
source please
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 499x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 499x514
>>71767831
As someone who has hitchhiked before with absolutely nothing I can GUARANTEE she will be back home within a week if not after the first day
Its absolute misery
I wanted to die every day
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.