[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Debating with a friend about Muslims, he denies that 98 percent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nngzvpJr5x1qdwkhdo1_400.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nngzvpJr5x1qdwkhdo1_400.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Debating with a friend about Muslims, he denies that 98 percent of terrorist attacks are committed by them. I've seen this stat before.

Help me out, lads.sorry for the pic, only thing I've got
>>
File: 1459231047731.jpg (25 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1459231047731.jpg
25 KB, 500x363
>>
>>71767523
Breivik, a white man killed 70 people by himself. It is the only terrorist attack in Norway ever. Norwegians commit 100% of the terror in their country. So when are we going to deport the Norwegians?
>>
>>71767523
The bull describes in detail the initiation rites of the sect, claiming that the potential initiate is first approached by a mysterious toad as large as a dog.[8] Shortly after this, an emaciated pale man would appear, whom the initiate would kiss and thereby forget all memory of the Catholic faith.[6]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_in_Rama
>>
File: islam quotes.jpg (49 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
islam quotes.jpg
49 KB, 480x480
>>71767825
you seriously don't see all the mudslime violence?
>>
>>71768046
Not in Norway
>>
>>71768296
so mudslimes are violent murderers... just not in norway

is that your argument?
>>
>>71768415
And you are saying Muslims are violent, and yet they don't do anything bad in a lot of countries. It's almost as if we can blame the countries instead of the Muslims.
>>
File: 1437694264061.jpg (30 KB, 317x315) Image search: [Google]
1437694264061.jpg
30 KB, 317x315
>>71767825
>Terrorism in Norway includes, but is not necessarily limited to, the following terror and terror threats:

>The terror threat during the 1973 oil crisis. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) was present in Norway, ready to strike against an oil refinery outside Tonsberg. Police raised the alarm after learning of the plot, causing the group to withdraw (the group instead attacked an oil installation in Singapore).

>In 1993 Aschehoug chief William Nygaard was shot and attempted murdered. The assassination is believed to be a result of Nygaard publishing and defending Salman Rushdie's controversial novel The Satanic Verses. A fatwa was issued against the author and all translators and publishers who assisted in publishing the book. Nygaard was not even doubt that Iran was behind or was to blame for assassination.

>In 2006 the Oslo Synagogue was attacked with firearms by four men, including known Islamists. No people were harmed in the incident.

>In 2006 the Norwegian Police Security Service (PST) in cooperation with Italian police expelled thirteen members of the Islamist terror organisation GSPC from Norway.

>In 2009 the Norwegian Police Security Service (PST) actioned against 25 Islamists thought to have planned terror in Norway.

>The 2010 Norway terror plot in which three Islamists were arrested and later convicted for terror plans.

>The 2014 terror threat by jihadists from the Islamic State which caused extraordinary short-term security measures in Norway.

>>71767523
Stats on terrorism are always diluted as much as possible. For example, many stats would not include 9/11 or they would include Animal Rights Activists firebombing a research facility or whatever.

And yes it is true that more people in the USA have died to right-wing terrorism than Islamic terrorism. However, they fail to mention this difference is something like 44 deaths to 43, 9/11 isn't included, and Muslims make up 3% of the population.
>>
File: maariful_man_made_laws.jpg (452 KB, 950x850) Image search: [Google]
maariful_man_made_laws.jpg
452 KB, 950x850
>>71767523
The problem with Islam isn't violence god damn fuck shit REEEEEEE.
>>
>>71768643
did I say they were irrationally violent? no, they use violence as a tool, and what is the point of being violent in a country that is welcoming in your army? bit stupid to awaken them and show your true colours
>>
>>71768643
Is this a poor troll or genuine stupidity? Poe's law I guess.

Terrorism by and large is rare, you're correct, which is why it happens rarely in countries. But the vast majority of terrorist actions, regardless of the country, involve Muslims acting for their religion. I'm not saying "all muslims are violent jihadists / Islam is violent" but I can't help but question why most terrorists and extremists are muslim.
>>
>>71768681
thanks bro
>>
>>71768296
>all those rapes, assaults, and murders by Muslims committed by Muslims never happened
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.