[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was George Carlin repilled on Islam, or is he just another L
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: george-carlin.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
george-carlin.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
Was George Carlin repilled on Islam, or is he just another Leftist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2aHwvRSAzY
>>
>>71766935
Carlin its probably laughing at the entierty of /pol about "redpill" and shit. but he did put a lot and i mean a lot of good points about every single shit in society. He was probably the ultimate cynic and saw things as thier were.
>>
>>71766935
That isn't him.
>>
>>71767201
yes it is and george carlin was awesome
>>
Carlin was a cynic, he stated multiple times he doesn't give a fuck how this country ends up because he already believes it's going to shit.

He hated islam like he hated everything else which honestly helped him see everything much more clearer as he wasn't bias or had any interest in saving the country.
>>
File: Carlin.jpg (184 KB, 879x451) Image search: [Google]
Carlin.jpg
184 KB, 879x451
>>71766935

What am I missing?
>>
File: 1340945133515.jpg (31 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1340945133515.jpg
31 KB, 177x278
He was better before he got really really old, by that time he was just confused.
I did like his "everything is shit" schtick and he made some good points, but whenever someone starts seriously citing Carlin jokes as political solutions you have to remind them.
It's just comedy.
No matter how funny he is or how insightful those opinions may be it's the equivalent of that person at the dinner table that says "Convicted criminals should be thrown on a deserted island and fight for our amusement." It's funny and easy until you start thinking about it.
>>
>>71767920
alot of his interviews and some shows he was on
>>
>>71768191
>impying that using first degree murderes for something other than leeching money from the state is a bad thing.

most of his shit is fucking spot on and yes while his solution are meant to be fun but not applicable he shouldnt be discarded as just a comedian.
>>
File: eighth amendment.jpg (52 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
eighth amendment.jpg
52 KB, 640x481
>>71768556
>>
>>71766935
Carlin had a perfect grasp on the world enough to know when to stop looking to keep his sanity.
>>
>>71766935
rant comedians cannot be redpilled, their entire life is one huge bluepill up the ass
>>
>>71768191
I don't understand why something cant be taken seriously just because a bit of humor was thrown into the mix.

It's pretty fucking stupid to disregard the opinions just because it's also humorous.
>>
>>71768669
Well life prison is a shitty punishment and an inneficient one.
Also i am not advocating for the teen that stole a bread out of hunger to be executed. but serial killers and first degree murderers are really hard to redeem and can relapse so keeping them alive in a cage and waste money on them is a bad idea.
>>
File: obama-meets-prince2.jpg (96 KB, 722x624) Image search: [Google]
obama-meets-prince2.jpg
96 KB, 722x624
>yfw you will be alive to feel the blade
>>
File: 1413850921567.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1413850921567.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
>>71768669
by cruel and unusual I think they were referring to getting "william wallaced"

drawn, quatered, hung until near death, then head cooked in boiling tar and placed upon the south gate of london bridge.

That's cruel and unusual
>>
>>71766935

He was pretty much a leftist shill

I used to think he was pretty smart and cutting edge but looking back I can't even stand to listen to him.

Basically a liberal mouth piece that knew how to be a little funny and make bullshit arguments sound nice
>>
>>71770398
>liberal
Hardly. More like independent. That means he sides with left or with right when he thinks he agrees with a policy.
If you ever wanna be a man you have to think for yourself, and not associate yourself with organizations, parties or left and right bullshit.
>>
>>71770725

He was a liberal
>>
>>71770398

he was one of the most articulate men I've ever heard.

He was a libertarian btw.
>>
>>71771465
I listened to everything he did.
He wasnt not a liberal. He didnt give two shits about being pc.
>>
>>71766935
Carlin was a complete retard
>hur dur u voted therefore you dont get to complain
>only edgy faggots like me and russell brand get to
>fight da system mang!!@
>btw plz buy my tickets thx

Also he unironically believed 9/11 was a conspiracy. Retard alert!
>>
>>71771780
He wasn't but your wasting your breath here. /pol/ can't think for theirselves and have to be told what to believe.

They like right wing comedians only like Larry the Cable Guy.

But my favorite George Carlin segment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
>>
>>71772056
/pol/ should love this

hes redpilling
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAj6cXHrWdQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWiBt-pqp0E
>>
He was a cynical liberal/classical liberal.
Still wrong but respectable. They're closer to true conservatives and in the realm where the separation between the two comes down to pure emotion and personality.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.