[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Abraham Lincoln do that was so great?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Abraham_Lincoln_November_1863.jpg (494 KB, 1332x1644) Image search: [Google]
Abraham_Lincoln_November_1863.jpg
494 KB, 1332x1644
What did Abraham Lincoln do that was so great?
>>
Invaded his own country with the muscle of Irish immigrants
>>
>>71766910
He was willing to slaughter his fellow Americans to keep greedy northerners in business
>>
>>71766910

He free slaves only to enlist them and throw them back at the south
>>
>>71766910
I honestly have no idea anymore.
>>
>>71766910
Die
>>
>>71766910
I think he was a bad president though.
>>
>>71768052
bit rude desu
>>
>>71766910
lincoln was objectively a shit president.
>>
Make Southerners butthurt as fuck.
>>
>>71766910

Killed over 620K Americans, 58% of which were from the Union.
>>
File: Lincoln on blacks.jpg (133 KB, 555x720) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln on blacks.jpg
133 KB, 555x720
>itt idiots not red pilled on Lincoln

He preserved the Union when kikes were trying to tear it apart.

He supported national banking (he would have been against the Fed System).

He immediately began investing in and aiding the South after the war's end, Reconstruction, he had to fight against those who wanted to let the South sink.

He wanted to send all the freed slaves to Liberia.

He was killed by a kike and couldn't realize all his ideas.

He has been slandered by kikes and liberals to fit their agenda.
>>
File: lincoln-movie-poster-292583.jpg (93 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
lincoln-movie-poster-292583.jpg
93 KB, 1000x563
>>71768586

> directed by a Jew
> starring a Jew

Jews love Lincoln
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.