[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The idea of a God, no matter what religion, is always presented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: bedtime-paradox-comic.jpg (38 KB, 600x319) Image search: [Google]
bedtime-paradox-comic.jpg
38 KB, 600x319
The idea of a God, no matter what religion, is always presented as a supernatural being. And since all of the tools at our disposal are a part of the natural world, we can never truly prove or disprove the existence of a god. We can prove or disprove weather such beings have interacted with the natural universe, but we can never prove/disprove the existence of the beings themselves
>>
>>71766216
Fuck religion that is all. Because it is something made to make us think there is something after DEATH when there really is not. It's just you disappearing from reality.
>>
>>71766492
prove it
>>
>>71766492
t. Afterlife expert and not under aged redditor
>>
>>71766701
>>71766742
Why prove it and when you'll see it, stupid humans.
>>
File: Penn.png (703 KB, 608x862) Image search: [Google]
Penn.png
703 KB, 608x862
If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense.
>>
There's some complete bitch ass fuckface mod who will lock this thread.

Instead of trying to justify your own existence, go eat a hotpocket you fucking fag.
>>
>>71767382
Go back to the trailerpark while we normal white people have a civil debate you redneck.
>>
>>71766836
Thats not even a proper sentence , what the fuck are you trying to say ?

The point i am trying to make is that regardless of weather you believe in god or not , the truth is the truth . Reality will not bend or conform to popular opinion.

Folks who are 100 % conviced that there is a God / Heaven / Hell are just as supid as folks who are 100% convinced that their isnt .
>>
>>71767982
>Weather
Nice english
>Folks who are 100 % conviced that there is a God / Heaven / Hell are just as supid as folks who are 100% convinced that their isnt .
>conviced, supid
Nice english again
>>
>>71768254
When writting with an annoying autocorrect on a smartphone, it sometime happens that you don't doublecheck and mistakes happens.

Atleast I'm not nigger tier english.
>>
I think therefore I am.
Solipsism is the ultimate redpill.
>>
>>71768254
Sorry , my spelling is pretty bad some days

Now if you dont mind maybe attacking the content of what i wrote , we could have a proper discussion
>>
>>71768426
>Nigger tier english
Come up with a better comeback.
>>
>>71768576
Ok so god, he is imaginary and is just a projection made for people so that they don't have to worry about dying.
>>
>>71768588
>Spelling makes his point invalid
You know, reddit autists do have an odd obsession with proper grammar.
>>
>>71768588
>>71768672
Once again , prove it
>>
>>71767501

Go back to eat rotting fish soaked in laundry detergent while the rest of deal with conflict without injecting our own pretentious, virtue-signaling cuntery about who is being uncivilized/abrasive/etc. based on the double-standard we formed from our regionally scoped bending over to "collective good" or whatever you tell yourselves you're doing when you're acting like a bucket full of born-to-follow crabs, hallway monitoring faggot.
>>
>>71766492
first post
WORST POST.
>>
>>71766701
Prove it wrong.
>>
>>71768809
I don't need too sense you have your "bible" and why should I prove it when your using something the science would normally use "Proof"
>>
>>71768815
Go eat a hotpocket and calm your tits.
>>
>>71766492
>t's just you disappearing from reality.

meh, just kind off.
Reality is actually kind of religious-tier: your body just changes. Your body goes through some circle of life shit. And in the end the sun swallows the entire earth and presumably explode.

Come and go from stardust.
>>
>>71769110
If science cannot answer a question, they do not.
Science cannot definitively answer the question of whether or not a god exists, the supernatural exists, etc.

SO THEY JUST FUCKING IGNORE IT.

How hard is it for you to understand that IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL.

BIOLOGICAL IMMORTALITY IS POSSIBLE. THE AFTERLIFE IS IRRELEVANT.

Dogmatic atheists are literal scum.
>>
>>71769146

Why would I eat a hotpocket when I'm employed and have control over my own life?
>>
>>71769360
>>71769358
Agree with both of you, also was just trolling.
>>
>>71769788
Nice b8 m8.
No one really tries going for the full retard "but I'm actually sciency" bait.
I usually use meme tier knowledge of QM to fuck with fundies.
>>
>>71768903
I cant prove it to be true or prove it wrong , so i wont sit here pretending can

Which is more than you , a Theist or an Atheist can say , isnt it ?
>>
>>71769110
I am not religious at all

I do however find it hilarious that Atheists seem to be more devout and faithfull to unprovable ideology than most religeous folks
>>
File: 1458571900393.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1458571900393.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>71766836
>stupid humans
Spotted the ayy lmao
>>
>>71770574
>>71770390
I was just joking. But I am agonistic.
>>
File: 1424184926223.jpg (332 KB, 704x1024) Image search: [Google]
1424184926223.jpg
332 KB, 704x1024
Was doing some shower-tier philosophy the other day:

Assuming there is some god or afterlife, bascially something supernatural; There must be some sort of "dimesion" outside of the universe as we know it that allows for said gods/afterlife to exist there.

If such a dimension exist and it is beyond what we can ever see in any way, there's ininite possibilities there. Infinitly many gods, infinitly many possible combinations of those gods and even infinitly many ways there is nothing there.
Some mathy shit says infinite/infinite=undefined.
This whole dimesion is undefined.

So I thought; Well maby this undefined dimension could be claimed to be god itself.
Even if so, there would be no telling if it had anything to do with our universe or if it have any care about humans.

Is this good for something?
Just spamming my thoughts here because I gotta go now and do some shit.
>>
>>71770746
Better spamming philosophy then it is over arguing over religion.
>>
>>71770746

Start here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
>>
>>71770746
>If such a dimension exist and it is beyond what we can ever see in any way, there's ininite possibilities there

You've already made a mistake.

Since you've yet to even provide empirical evidence behind this dimension, you can't make a leap from its possible existence to what qualities it contains.

At most, you can say a dimension outside the universe possibly exists and nothing further than that.
>>
>>71770642
Agnostic what?

You're not one of those hilarious imbeciles who still thinks Agnosticism is a middle-man/mutually-exclusive, right? ... right?

Only closeted Atheists fear owning their Atheism like the self-proclaimed Agnostic because of the potential baggage they face.

Such intellectual-cowardice.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.