[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to think about the future when dealing with these bathroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1456904434957.jpg (210 KB, 1069x933) Image search: [Google]
1456904434957.jpg
210 KB, 1069x933
You have to think about the future when dealing with these bathroom laws and trans rights. That's what Trump is doing. He knows that soon, and possibly sooner if he takes office, we'll have such advanced technology that we'll be able to swap genders instantly or transfer our brains into an entirely different body at will. Men will be able to actually become women, not some gross experiment of science, and women will finally be able to be real men.

You know if we had that technology, you'd try it out. You'd get a temp vagina and go out and get smashed like a slut every weekend. And when you do, you're going to want to be able to use the bathrooms designed for you and your current genitals. Having women using the men's restroom, because their original human body had a penis, will lead to overcrowding in the stalls. There will be long lines to take a shit everywhere. People will start shitting in the streets in protest and, next thing you know, the whole country starts looking like India.

Donald Trump sees this inevitable future. That's why he is pro trans. He's a visionary.
>>
File: 14612922949.jpg (104 KB, 970x907) Image search: [Google]
14612922949.jpg
104 KB, 970x907
>>71765421
>This level of damage control

Please stop, It hurts.
>>
>>71765421
>we'll have such advanced technology that we'll be able to swap genders instantly
Wrong. He is pretending to be tolerant so that when he gets in office he can "change his mind on fag rights" like Obama did and usher in the Day of the Rope.

Hail Emperor Trump.
>>
>>71765421
Trump is only looking forward to the day when such transfaggotry will be cured with a pill.

Like the syphilis.
>>
>>71765670
>>71765801
>>71765923

>pretending you wouldn't swap bodies or genders frequently if you could easily do so
>>
>>71766007
Kill yourself faggot. Hellfire when you die.
>>
>>71766007
I like sticking my cock in women. Have no interest in "swapping bodies" unless it's a threesome with 2 chicks, and I'm the one bringing the cock.
>>
>>71766562

You wouldn't want to try swapping to a female body for a day to have a lesbian threesome? What are you, gay?
>>
>>71765670
>>71765801
>>71765923
>>71766164
>>71766562

You're telling me none of you would be interested in cheaply and easily becoming a cute girl in the privacy of your own home and masturbating and playing with yourself all night and then just switching back to a male before work the next day? What's more hetero than becoming a girl to masturbate? Do you prefer the feel of a dick in your hand as a guy? Do you like looking at your cock? Is that what it takes to get you off? That seems a lot gayer than temporarily becoming a woman.
>>
>>71766958
Nope. Not gay.

Plus it appears that your curiosity to have someone stick his cock in you could be fulfilled simply by attending the next gay pride parade in your area without the imagined "gender swap". But that's definitely gay.
>>
>>71767696

>that's definitely gay

YOU'RE definitely gay.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.