[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britcuck looks to the future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: bashar.jpg (2 MB, 2200x1467) Image search: [Google]
bashar.jpg
2 MB, 2200x1467
Dear /pol/acks I am a young Brit, about to finish degree at top UK university. As Britain will collapse within the coming years due to invasion of foreign hordes I am considering my options and seek your advice..

1) join the army and train as an officer.

upsides - discipline, new skills, get fit, be based
downsides - have to stay in cucked country, potentially narrows escape options, have to put up with army fags

2) move to Uruguay

upsides - easy to obtain citizenship, no mudslimes, most people of italian descent, education valued highly, higher quality of life than UK
downsides - small country so potential to be boring, have to learn spanish, earn less money as result of language ability

3) move to Straya

upsides: high quality of life, speak language already, earn good money, anglo-culture is dominant
downsides: large numbers of mudslimes and retarded millennial generation mean country could easily become cucked, far away from any other civilised nation

advise

dow
>>
You're no better off in any European culture or North America, that's for sure. I also want to leave but there's just nowhere else that seems viable.
>>
File: 1460887382275.gif (1000 KB, 307x248) Image search: [Google]
1460887382275.gif
1000 KB, 307x248
>>71764853

>about to finish degree at top UK university
>outlooks on life are: joining the military, moving to a third world shithole or immigrating to another country because people are immigrating to your country

If that`s the best you can come up with being at a top uni my advice is that you kill yourself or atleast sit in a dark room and never use your brain ever
>>
How much do you know about officer selection? it can be a bit tricky to get through unless you have help or prior experience.
>>
>>71764853
Stay in your country, you aren't any better than the foreign hordes, and enlist in the military, you're not officer material just because you have a cute degree.
>>
Move to Latin America. Straya is full of chinks and its only a matter of time until Muslims go there.

Latin America is free of chinks and Arab rats!
>>
>>71766210
not a great deal, did some training in school and idea of officer training was recommended by cousin who was in SAS / is still in military in another capacity

>>71765940
thanks for the advice ahmed, how is life in Rotherham?
>>
>>71764853
Military is the rout I'm going, and i advise you to do the same.
>>
>>71765355
North America and Britain is exactly the same.
>>
>>71764853

The only real options I see are-

Switzerland
Australia
New Zealand
Uruguay(Montevideo)

All have their pros and cons
>>
>>71764853
If you're going to a top UK university you are already set for a life in the 1%. Don't worry about it. Besides to get in you probably have an IQ of 150 or higher so I have no idea why you are asking us.
>>
File: Natalia Poklonskaya (1).jpg (4 MB, 3732x5052) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Poklonskaya (1).jpg
4 MB, 3732x5052
DO NOT join your country's armed forces, you will be doing nothing but helping to spread the cancer of degeneracy and globalism- potentially killing people that stand for YOUR very own values.

How can people be this fucking stupid? Fight for a country that you actually agree with.
>>
>>71766956

Chinks are far better than mestizos tbqh
>>
>>71766685
awww you're so cute
>>
>>71764853
You would have to be fit in the first place to be an officer, especially army.
>>
>>71764853
Move to ulster and die in the impending Irish Civil War II
>>
>>71764853

Do your stint in the army, get some training and life experience, plus access to guns, and potential to lead a coupe or resistance.

If you run away you are as bad as ANY other migrant.
>>
>>71764853

if you're serious about officer training then you should start lifting already.

if you ain't serious about joining then you should lift anyway desu senpai.
>>
>>71767286
North east scotland lads. It's paradise if you can get a decent management/engineering job.

Places like mallaig, benbecula, skye. Marry a farmers daughter and never see a mudslime ever again.
>>
>about to finish degree at top UK university

Why can't you just get a job, find a wife and make some babies like the rest of the world?
>>
>>Military

Go for it man, If you go for the marines I know that there's a pipeline to the anti terror unit at the moment if that's your bag.
>>
>>71767071
Right, you've already partly fucked up by not doing UOTC or joining a reservist unit at Uni. You will be at a significant disadvantage compared to some others who have been preparing for many years in UOTC and the reserves.
But first, lets not be demoralised. I would strongly suggest joining your local reserve unit first as the application process is very quick and you can be in and getting experience asap. Just go in for basic low entry. Once you have been in for about 8 months and done basic, you should be well prepared for officer selection, provided you have been preparing in the mean time. I think an infantry reserve unit will have the quickest application process.

I say this as you can spend a lot of time fucking about with officer selection, and going in with little experience will likely result in failure first time around.
>>
>>71767716
>>71767695
>>71767618
>>71767602
>>71767443
>>71767368
>>71767286
>>71767274
>>71767264
>>71767241
Don't know why you are giving this guy advice. The fact that he went to a top university shows he is both in the 1% and has a super high IQ. He doesn't need our advice.
>>
>>71767793
It depends what course he did and what university, something like art history and Cambridge, St Andrews or UCL won't help much.
>>
>>71767793

Be honest, you're mad because not a single Canadian team made it into the playoffs
>>
>>71768001
But the fact he got in shows he is super smart and very wealthy. He comes from a high position in society and will end up living a great life regardless of his decisions.
>>
File: ree.jpg (243 KB, 398x354) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
243 KB, 398x354
>>71767602
>>71767695
>>71767716
>actually considering fighting for a cuck nation
Are you fucking retarded? Do you have no morals at all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBRhcy-_9E0

Enjoy sucking kissing tranny ass and checking your white privilege faggots.
>>
>>71768093
Can't tell if serious.
>>
>>71768072
I don't watch hockey.

>>71768187
BTW your being blocked for trolling.
>>
>>71767716
solid advice senpai, thanks a lot. Army website is very unclear on selection process and person I spoke to on phone was borderline retarded. Will stop in to command centre near to me asap and look into joining reserves
>>
>>71767641

>Bringing children into the world as EU citizens

What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>71768255
As i mentioned, it can be tricky if you don't know much about it and don't have any prior experience. At recruiting just say your considering joining the army, but want some prior experience and so would like to try the reserves. For some units / cap bade selection should be quite quick.

Officer selection can be a long process, and you'll fuck it up unless you know what to expect.
>>
>>71768255
Are you ready to fight for eurofaggot army once Dave sells you out? Looking forward to enriching the world with diversity and globalism like the cuck you are?

Just kill yourself now before I have to do it on the battlefield, it'll be much less painful, trust me.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.