[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Life in the little Apple: Chinese family reveal tiny apa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
>Life in the little Apple: Chinese family reveal tiny apartment life in New York with five crammed into a 350-sq-ft space in search of American dream
>Photographer Thomas Holton has documented the life of Steven and Shirley Lam and their three children
>The photos reflect their every day lives in cramped quarters of an apartment in a tenement building on Ludlow Street
>The work started in 2003 as a documentary project for his master's thesis and 13 years later it has become a book
>Holton feels his work has resonated with so many because people feel they can relate to the story about life and 'making the best with what you have'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3554132/Chinese-family-s-life-tiny-apartment-documented-photographs-spanning-decade.html
>>
File: lambrightPLAN.jpg (121 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
lambrightPLAN.jpg
121 KB, 1024x654
>>71763481
Awesome good for them. Makes my motorhome feel like a palace!
>>
>>71763481
When I visited New York with my family in 1999, Little Italy was already almost gone (swallowed up by Chinatown). Probably completely gone now. Fucking ugly chink insects.
>>
>>71763481
why would you try and live in new york city as a poor immigrant?
>>
Still better than niggers
>>
>>71764885
mad wop
>>
>>71765044
This
>>
>>71763481
Chinese immigrants have historically been awesome.

Nothing like Hispanics or Africans.
>>
>>71765044
I could understand this. I get the impression they don't speak English well enough to use it at work so they would need to live somewhere with a large enough Chinese community for them to work in and interact with. Also, you have to realize all the resources the average American probably takes for granted with this sort of thing. They probably don't have access to the internet or have any experience apartment hunting in a foreign country.
>>
>>71763481
Good for them, hard working immigrants
>>
File: image.png (215 KB, 469x364) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215 KB, 469x364
>>71763481
If I had the choice I would rather take in thousands of Japanese, Korean and/or Chinese immigrants over the niggers and rapefugees we're unfortunately receiving. In fact, East Asians are bro-tier. Fuck Canacucks and Aussies opinions.
>>
>>71766428
And look how their kids turned out
Their son is paying vidya in every pic and the daughter looks like she wants to fuck
They were better off poor in China
>>
>>71765460
>t. Chink
>>
>>71763481
Remember that whites need a giant house and a high paying job before they even consider having a single kid. Whites lose to every single race in the gene war.
>>
Stay out of major high cost of living degenerate cities

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.