[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ deal with dindos who won't do shit for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: alison-rapp-2-618x400.jpg (91 KB, 618x400) Image search: [Google]
alison-rapp-2-618x400.jpg
91 KB, 618x400
How does /pol/ deal with dindos who won't do shit for a group project for school?

There's 2 fucking incompetent minorities in my group project for school. Everything I ask from them is pure shit and they refused to change topics to something easier when we had time to. Now the project is due Monday and I think we are fucked.
>>
After high school this hasn't been my experience, the people you want to watch out for in college as far as shitty classmates go are druggies, foreigners, and pretty much any kid straight out of high school. Older students like veterans and single mothers are usually the best to work with, they're for business and are removed from the social jockeying and other horseshit. My experience with nogs in high education so far has been mostly positive surprisingly, these weren't the folks I went to high school with back east.
>>
Did you tell your teacher? If it's too late just solo the project and don't put their names on it.
>>
File: 20160421_022154.png (199 KB, 1260x1792) Image search: [Google]
20160421_022154.png
199 KB, 1260x1792
>>71762729
I'm talking about for a college class.

One is a nignog the other is an Asian fob.

Their work is pure shit. Here is a survey the dindo made.

>>71762812
Ya I told the teacher she doesn't care.
>>
File: 1420435031596.png (45 KB, 598x734) Image search: [Google]
1420435031596.png
45 KB, 598x734
>>71762983
Had this same experience, I was grouped up with double-digit IQ retards, so I did the whole project myself and asked to be evaluated separately. The professor was fine with it and I ended up getting an A. I wonder what grade they got.
>>
>>71763215
I asked the teacher if there's a peer evaluation after the presentation. She hasn't responded yet.
>>
>>71763215
wow you got nice teachers.
I FUcking HATE COLLEGE GROUP PROJECTS
GGRRRRRrrrrrkjfajfkajv;av
FUCK YOU ASS HAT TEACHERS
SOMEONE HAS TO BE IN CHARGE OF A TEAM or nothing gets done.
GROUP PROJETS DON'T WORK BECAUSE there is no boss that contorls your rasies or can fire you.
FUCK YOU SHITTY ASS TEACHERS.
It'S So GoD DAM STUPID
>>
>>71764394
Ya fuck group projects. One person ends up doing all the work while the dindos do nothing.
>>
>>71762151
secretly film them fucking your dumb slut sister in all of her hot little holes then use that as evidence that you were the one who did all the work for the group project, haha that'll show 'em
>>
File: 1449719943525.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449719943525.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Robert if you're in here I just want you to know that you're an insufferable manchild and the worst person to work with on the planet.
>>
>>71764678
Fucking cuck
>>
>>71762151
B&
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.