[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pill shows that haven't been touched by progs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
They try, but the show is so moral gray you litteraly can't sugar coat it.

Hell anyone here wo seen season 4 knows base Oberon! Made male bisexuality look sexy wile not being a pretentious douch.

Feminsts hate this show.
>>
>>71760673
>a hundred gay sex scenes and scenes where you see a guy's dick

No, it's anything but "red-pilled".
>>
Come on guys. Season 6 is this weekend.
>>
>>71760673
The show with a giantess "warrior womyn" who manages to defeat master swordsmen in combat? No thanks.
>>
File: 1434374999114.png (28 KB, 554x379) Image search: [Google]
1434374999114.png
28 KB, 554x379
>stronk womyn knight kills stannis the mannis
>stannis' whole army neutered by "twenty good men"
that show is pozzed as hell, the two producers are full blown jews too
>>
>>71760941 Very rarely... just like in real life. Minority.
>>
>>71760673
they've already altered the book to make men look worse (as if it was needed) and women look better (again, as if it was needed). Along with that they've managed to fuck up / remove entire good female characters / story arcs.
>>
>>71760673
>"red pill shows"
>Goy of Thrones

top fucking kek
>>
>>71761137
>>71761084
This same character also had one fucking job and she fucks it up at every turn. Brean got a lot of shit for putting revenge over her vow!
>>
>>71761290
You mean Stanis! Cerci is a fucking bitch and had been number one on my death list for a wile! Everything is her fucking fault! Was so fucking happy when she did the walk!
>>
>>71761151
It doesn't matter. As a heterosexual white male with blonde hair and blue eyes, it triggered me.
>>
>>71761590
Hey, I'm straight too. I just turn away when that shit happens.
>>
File: stannis6.jpg (119 KB, 364x457) Image search: [Google]
stannis6.jpg
119 KB, 364x457
Only redpilled character was killed off, the series is dead.
>>
This seems quite good.
>>
>>71761798
I'd say the only red pilled characters left are:

-tyrion
-davos
-jamie
>>
>>71761967
It's like comparing Twin Peaks to Law and Order. Game of Thrones is just way too complicated.
>>
Vote Baelish
>>
>>71760673
Fuck off shill, you have no power here.
The fat fuck himself is a full cuck
>>
>>71761590
notice how the depiction of faggotry is portrayed in a negative spotlight? In fact it's always portrayed as licentious and damning, and highly perverse when it does happen.

I'm against faggotry in general, but I'm not above coming to grips with the fact that it's prevalent, especially in the private quarters of the elite.

Thank God the show doesn't depict a detachment from real life social norms by shoving down our throats a protagonist-like character and have them be openly gay.
>>
>>71762009

the onion knight shall avenge stannis
>>
>>71761798
book stannis maybe although I'm a jon fag without the stupid squawking. Tv show stannis ruined himself at the end with hard headed pride and I can't consider any character good who burns his own child daughter alive
>>
File: Dany.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dany.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>71760673

I think the thing that probably triggers SJWs the most is this

>Daenarys gets sold to Khal Drogo
>He rapes her
>She falls in love with him as a result

You could claim stockholm syndrome, but she supposedly becomes this strong powerful womyn later, but when she has a vision induced by the Warlock, she dreams once again about her husband Khal Drogo and the child she never got to give birth to.

Also

>Sansa married to Ramsay
>Sweet innocent Sansa
>Gets fucking raped immediately
>The World is a savage place.

I enjoyed the shitstorm that caused on tumblr.
>>
File: 1458772438393.jpg (593 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1458772438393.jpg
593 KB, 1200x900
>>71760673
fuck you
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 800x600
>>71763656
>how to trigger Bernie fags on Twitter and Tumblur after GoT inedibly trends. Point out the high sparrow is litteraly Bernie!
>>
>>71760673

Dumb fuck. How much gay content was introduced into that show for no reason other than propaganda.

Seriously. Do the gene pool a favor and end yourself. You are too stupid to live.
>>
>>71761967

Ever second "viking warrior" is a woman. Clearly feminist propaganda.

Disgusting.
>>
>>71760673

Bojack Horseman
>>
>>71761967
This show pretends that Vikings had women warriors sailing with them and preventing the men from raping villagers

This show is historical revisionism
>>
>>71764446
Some needless scean here or there but more straight fan service so it checks out. Gays can be in game of thrones, not Star Wars.
>>
>>71764617
Damn straight!
>>
>>71760673
I could just direct you to /got/ to tell you how retarded you are.

Book Loras:
Gifted, good looking knight with innocent intentions who is hinted at being gay.

Show Loras:
Some faggot

I don't know I don't want to type them all out, just know all the characters are shit in the show and I'm only tuning in to get closure.
>>
>>71760673

>show pushing the stronk wymyn stereotype harder than the books would have ever imagined
>red piled

Nigger, are you fucking retarded? The showrunners are descended directly from Shekelberg and are desperately pushing social justice agendas. It's fucking garbage.
>>
>>71763656
Why is the show so obsessed with rape? In the books, Drogo tries to have sex with her, and she says no, and he just rolls with a little foreplay until she's all for it again.
>>
>>71760941
Don't be such a fist-clenched phaggot

Jesus this board has become full of Full-on kissless triggered dbags.

Im heading back to /b/ until you cunts go back to stormfag
>>
File: bojack.png (52 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bojack.png
52 KB, 500x281
>>71764617
>Rich famous Actor suicidally depressed because of his degenerate, friendless, amoral lifestyle.

>Used to be in a lovey-dovey "love and tolerance" Full House knock-off which was actually a nightmarish, coke and prostitution-filled den of hate and hypocrisy which permanently screwed up the Child Actors.

>Second-Wave Feminist character who's lonely because she's a over-the-hill career woman that's turned into a bitter cat-lady with no husband.

>Third-wave-feminist character who's bitter over being bullied in High School and makes up for it in obnoxious hyper-moralising but is looked at by everyone as a total drag.

>Laidback NEET millenial guy who lives at Bojack's place and has chronically low self-esteem because he has no career, future or girlfriend.

>Main character pines over a perfect white-picket-fence life for himself with the woman he loves that he knows he'll never have because his immoral hedonism has left him mentally capable of a stable life for himself.

>Coolest and Happiest character is a gym-addicted workaholic that just wants to marry his girlfriend and have kids and thinks the meaning of life is to avoid thinking about stuff but just put your head down and get on with life.

>Basically a show about how moral degredation has destroyed the American Dream.
>>
>>71764994

Gay detected.
>>
>>71765387
Maybe you should reread then.
>>
>>71760673
>many, many strong womyn characters
>shoehorn in rape scenes that weren't in the books
>tons of homos and gay sex

Yeah no. Some parts are entertaining but this show is as blue-pilled as they come

Saged
>>
>>71762009
Tyrion-Whore fucking alcoholic crippled degenerate

Davos-Normal fag

Jamie-Sister fucker, child killing degenerate.
>>
>>71764280
vote Bernie for public slut shaming!
>>
>>71760673
Also Breaking Bad, Sherlock and basically every TV Show made before 1990.
>>
>no fucking diarrhea scene
What is even the point of the show at this point?
>>
>>71763142
>I can't consider any character good who burns his own child daughter alive

But his god was real and his sacrifice worked to clear out the blizzard conditions, don't be such a pussy.
>>
>>71766086
tyrion- his principles of trying to make westeros a better place is probably what wins him my support in the end. I can look past the degenerate stuff

Jamie is slowly becoming a changed man.
>>
>>71765387
In the books Daenarys gives head to Drogo's dead body.
>>
>>71765634
>back to /b/

Good, stay there faggot.
>>
>>71760673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCe0Nz7Ie90
>>
File: 1459897652821.jpg (14 KB, 238x256) Image search: [Google]
1459897652821.jpg
14 KB, 238x256
>>71769174
>Join Game of Thrones cast and the IRC to help refugees

Holy fuck. How, or Why does this even exist?!?
>>
>>71769402
#notallwhitewalkers
>>
"He found a line and pulled on it, fighting toward the hatch to get himself below out of the storm, but a gust of wind knocked his feet from under him and a second slammed him into the rail and there he clung. Rain lashed at his face, blinding him. His mouth was full of blood again. The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit."
>>
>>71769597
I'm sure that George rr martin would know all about that
>>
>>71761967

everyone in that show is either a cuck or getting cucked

get the fuck out kike
>>
File: bookmannis.jpg (297 KB, 1400x1614) Image search: [Google]
bookmannis.jpg
297 KB, 1400x1614
>>71760673
The whole game of thrones fandom is like protestants vs. catholics.
>Other side claims that book is the only true canon
>Other side claim that the show is the only correct interpretation of the book and has been guided by the author. Even if jews directed it, the author wont let it go wrong.
>>
>>71760673
>fags everywhere
>RA RA GIRL POWER
>never judge a book by its cover
>pure white dragon princess turned sour in her first episode
>huge focus on making the middle east a nice place
Yeah nah
>>
I don't care about the book yet. I have watched the show and it peaked, I think, in Season 4.

Season 5 was just boring as fuck. The last episode was good, I was thinking they could have made the first nine episodes of that season into one short episode.

I miss the hound. He was the best character excepting the dwarf.
>>
>>71760673

Stannis the mannis is the true redpilled.
>>
>>71770690

Book is better in my opinion. D&D fucked up everything by changing the good character plots and inventing shittier ones.
"The twenty good men", the dorne meme tier plot, "muh druguns" and the attempt to celebrate feminine idiocy turned the show into shit.
The only part of the 5th season i liked was "hardhome", and that isn't even book material.
>>
>>71767052
it also resulted in his wife killing herself, his only heir dead, half his force abandoned, the other side slaughtered, a reputation as a mad man and a child/kinslayer, melisandre abandoning him and him either incredibly wounded and captured or him dead but either way he is finished. So even removing emotion and morality from the equation it was a stupid desperate thing to do and he should have known many men would desert thinking him as bad as bolton.

tl;dr stop being an edgy bastard
>>
>>71766086
Kek this is not far off. But the most red pilled character in the series is Varys. Take that as you will.
>>
>>71761084
She looks more like a man than I do, and story-wise isn't she supposed to have been a good warrior as well?
>>
>>71771004
luckily the books do none of this
>>
>>71760673
when America was ruled by a white man and muslim hate was normal
>>
>>71771863
She is underestimated and uses it to her advantage. And yeah, she is one of the top swords in Westeros.
>>
>>71772009
>italians
>white
>>
The theme of the books is climate change and how people are too preoccupied with minor issues that don't matter in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>71760941
Had a girl get a facial in a brothel in se 2 or 3
>>
>>71764488

While I thought that as well, not having seen the series: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagertha

At least with regards to the female lead it's authentic to the original legend of Ragnar.

That being said some of the design choices are horrendous. I saw dipylon shields carried by the Frankish royal guards. The Dipylon shield was last seen in 6th century BC Persia on the Persepolis relief. It was usually depicted in the bronze age Eastern mediterranean at least 1900 years prior to Vikings.

It'd be as if you had Spanish Conquistadors wearing Central Asian Turkic helmets from 100 AD.
>>
>>71772087
>italians were white
>white people were savages who were only a little better off than apefrica

pick one
>>
>>71772272
The biggest offender in design in Game of Thrones and Vikings are their fucking armor, although Vikings is way worse.
>>
>>71771961
Then what the fuck happened in the books? Did they just rewrite everything for the show?
>>
>>71772009
>caeser was a god damn degenerate in that series
>stupid shit all over the place
>literally betrays because stronk womyn
>no bad reprocussions come of this.
that whole show is bad and you should feel bad for liking it.
>>
>>71772378
the books are a fictional retelling of the War of the Roses with magic thrown in

The show is your typical edgy HBO stuff with their usual gay and feminist agendas
>>
>>71760673
It's literally a show where everyone is either a good person getting fucked or the bad guy.
And whatserface Kaleesi gets whatever she wants because she's the writer's favorite.

1/10 shit tier show only popular because of tits
>>
>>71772359

That too. I still am not sure what the high holy hell I saw in Viking once when someone else had the TV onto it. It was some kind of neon-y orange or yellow colored 'something'.

>>71772443
>caeser was a god damn degenerate in that series

Cornelius Dolabella called Caesar "the female rival of Bithnyia's queen" "The bottom half of the royal bed", C. Scribonius Curio called him "Nicomedes bride, the brothel of Bithnyia, and every woman's husband and every man's wife"

Licinius Calvus: "The riches of Bithnyia's king, who caesar on his couch abused"

Now what was completely unacceptable and fucking stupid was the disgustingly incestuously mother-daughter business of Brutus' mother fucking Octavian's sister. What the fucking shit was that about.
>>
>>71772658
this, completely and utterly this.
my only hope for this is littlefinger manages to fuck everybodies plans up and literally steals the throne, pissing off everybody both in and out of the show.
>>
>>71761967
lol no
full of feminist memes and other bullshit
>>
>>71767052
What? Book six is already out?
>>
What was the last big show that had no feminist agenda being pushed? I think it was the Sopranos?
>>
>>71763656
SJWs love Drogo because he's brown, I've not seen them mention the rape. Ramsay on the other hand, being white and Sansa being a crying victim like themselves all the time, triggers the like hell.
>>
I know /pol/ is all about the cucking, but here it was a gray area.

Favorite show of all time, fuck you philistines who loves Vikings or Spartacus.

>>71772443
How was he a degenerate?
>>
File: Pullo_vorenus.jpg (33 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
Pullo_vorenus.jpg
33 KB, 506x316
>>71773564
Ops forgot pic
>>
>>71760673
It changed a lot of characters to be black just to make it multicultural.
>Xaro Xoan Daxos from the city of Qaarth. The people of Qaarth are called "milkmen" for their white skin. Black actor.
>Saladhor Saan. Lysene pirate under service of King Stannis. Lys war a Valyrian Colony, so their people have white skin and silver white hair. BLACK ACTOR
Also the gay parts are so unnesesary. Loras was gay but definetly not a faggot.
>>
>>71773651
it's never even confirmed that Loras and Renly were gay in the books, just hinted
>>
>>71773651
>Xaro Xoan Daxos from the city of Qaarth. The people of Qaarth are called "milkmen" for their white skin. Black actor.
Holy shit Qaarth was literally meant to be Carthage.

I just caught that.
>>
File: 1448800546410.jpg (256 KB, 1770x792) Image search: [Google]
1448800546410.jpg
256 KB, 1770x792
>>71760673
I like the show too but you're just wrong about it being red-pilled. It too is filled with Marxist propaganda. Case and point: Daenerys, mother of brown people.
>>
>>71760673
>Stannis "the Mannis" Baratheon, true hero of the series, was killed off by political opportunists and STONK WOMYN!
>Danaerys more whitewashed
>The main writers, directors, and show runners, D&D are jews
>Show is "red pilled"
Ha! So wrong.
>>
>>71773063
He is talking about the show m8 winds of winter will come the same year as half life 3. We have to be patient.
>>
>>71761084
Even in the books she often relied on the help of others severely, always men, and had a really nasty habit of having a REALLY hard time killing people trying to kill her, even when given Valaryian steel. And as a result of her huge weakness, others have also died senseless deaths.

Also, she's a traitor and continues to be one.
>>
>>71773874
That's season 5 senpai, everything after 4 didn't happen.
>>
>>71766722
Can't tarnish D&D waifu.
>>
File: game of primaries.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2676) Image search: [Google]
game of primaries.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2676
>Game of Thrones
>redpilled
lol wut?

Every other character is a "strong wymyn" and the showrunners literally said they would take into account all the SJW criticisms for Season 6. Cucked as fuck.

I'll still watch it though since that faggot George will never finish the goddamn books.
>>
>>71773874
Despite normies love for Daenerys she is obviously a horribly naive, cruel and hypocritical tyrant.

Really pissed how they made Stannis burn his own daughter though. Creators thought he was a really bad guy but for some reason to make him that bad guy they had to change his character. Really weird.
>>
>>71761084
>a whelp
>weak handed and starving knight
>3 grunts
>master swordsman

The funny thing is, The show is supposed to be a female power fantasy, yet it shows all the stronk womyn getting fucked over all the time.

Even the "mother of dragons" gets told to fuck off by her own pet.
>>
>>71760673
Show is boring as fuck, good god it just drags on and the characters left are fucking annoying.
>>
>>71765634
Kek look at this butthurt.
>>
White Walkers do nothing wrong.
>>
>>71760673
> Red Pill shows that haven't been touched by progs
> game of thrones
u wot mate?
>>
Anyone else find it funny that Brienne encountered in a huge continent the three exact people she was searching for? She could try searching for fucking Benjen.
>>
>>71773733
True.
>>
>>71774306
>Cruz as Stannis

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>71774952
Stannis is a villain though :^)
>>
Roose is based family.
>>
>>71760673
The only thing that GoT is "redpilled" on is how the establishment elite are a bunch of petty degenerates and how good intentions/pure heart will get you killed
>>
>>71775053

Maybe in HBO's fanfiction.
>>
>>71774306
>Eddard
>Obsessed with the ways of the first men.
>"Bran could become a septon"

>Stannis
>needs support of wife
>rato

>be Tyrion
>be degenerate
>be compared to the god emperor

We get it. Tyrion is intelligent. But he is not a good ruler. Probably lacks the experience, as he was the youngest and Jaime was supposed to rule The Westerlands , but he became Kingsguard. Tyrion is a degenerate and will always be. "If i could pray with my cock i would be more religious"
>>
>>71765634

You are part of the problem, degenerate.
>>
Faggot show for basement dwelling man children. For some reason bitter aging single bitches like it.
>>
>>71760673
This better be bait
>>
>>71760673
gay as fuck bromo
>>
>>71764617
This.
>>
>>71772443
>Caesar was a god damn degenerate

That just makes it historically accurate. Read a book.
>>
>>71774306
>Stannis
>compared to rato

>Trump, a man who I've always thought of as the most arrogant man in the country
>compared to Tyrion

>Obama compared to the sadist

I'm not even close to liberal but god damn.
>>
>>71765686
You just reminded me how much I love that show
>>
>>71773651
>Loras was gay but definetly not a faggot.
fucking this
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.