[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with eugenics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15
File: 1446205916271.jpg (42 KB, 820x615) Image search: [Google]
1446205916271.jpg
42 KB, 820x615
I see nothing wrong with it. Can you provide an argument that isn't about muh race superiority?
>>
File: Germany.jpg (66 KB, 540x453) Image search: [Google]
Germany.jpg
66 KB, 540x453
>>71759990
No, It's pretty much common sense.

They were talking about it in The Republic.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>71759990
Who makes the choice on who should be culled?

You?
>>
>not "cancerns all of you"
>>
>>71760743
Why actually kill.
Why not just ban them from breeding, if it's a physical condition and their mind is still fine then they can adopt.
>>
>>71760743
It's simple. Just provide incentives for intelligent people to breed. Right now, we have exactly the opposite situation.
>>
>>71760743

We could start off by castrating all violent criminals, for example.
>>
>>71760881
Then who makes the choice on who gets banned from breeding?
>>
>>71760915
yes, for that is how simple it is.

>judge, that guy mansplained me, then raped me through and through
>>
>>71760915
But what if they're falsely accused, let's just lock them up, then if they are later revealed to be innocent they can be released
>>
>>71760743
This. If eugenics still existed today, people in power would make sure Whites do not procreate... oh wait
>>
>>71761042
Me obviously.
>>
>>71761066
A good chunk of the black population would be castrated under that idea. It can't be that bad.
>>
>>71760881
Why sterilize or cull anyone? Why not just create an environment where only genetically fit people can afford to breed, like, oh I don't know, free market capitalism?
>>
>>71761143
Yeah, the reality is there's already eugenics, but the people pushing it aren't trying to make humans better.
>>
>>71761042
>>71760743
Would the dominant race not be in the position of power to cull?
>>
>>71761143
>>71761304
The root word is "eu" which means good. If you are actively selecting for worse genes, it's not eugenics by definition.
>>
>>71761116

I'm just entertaining the notion of a first logical step to keep the gene pool cleaner.

Of course it would have to be proved that the person committed a crime, and the policy could be centered around multiple offenders, people who are basically just low IQ animals.

Too bad those people usually breed at an early age so they'd have already spread their genes before being locked up.
>>
>>71760743
>severally retarded people should be killed
Deal with it.
>>
>>71761294
Hur because that works now.
>>
Here's a good plan:

If you don't obtain a high school diploma, you are not eligible to receive any welfare benefits.

Murderers and rapists are castrated.

Abortion and contraception is free and encouraged by the government in areas full of extreme poverty (where the dindus live).

People with superior academic abilities are payed by the government to have children.

Does this sound good with you guys?
>>
>>71761440
So it's not real eugenics when their definition of good genes is not the same than yours?
>>
File: Cyteencover211.jpg (47 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Cyteencover211.jpg
47 KB, 500x333
>>71759990
>What's wrong with eugenics?

Genetics is one of the few subjects that is more complicated in practice than in theory.
>>
>>71762021
Any potential benefit to black genes (you can run faster?) is vastly outweighed by the bad (lower intelligence, more violent, etc.) If that's your definition of good, you need to get your head checked.
>>
>>71761329
Would you allow the worst of whites to police the best of Asians? How about vice versa?

Who sets the standards for this action?

Why not do it like it's meant to be done?
Remove all race related politics and regulations, allow people to think on their own and follow their instincts and let segregation happen naturally.

In a few years the superior races will be building space elevators and the inferior ones will be hunting rats and stray dogs with spears on order to feed at least one of their children while the others starve and get eaten.

Do the same inside races as well. Let the strong and cunning prosper freely and give them benefits on an individual level and let the weak and stupid fall into servitude on their own.

That's how you get a natural order going.
>>
>>71762222
No one will be building shit. We are literally going to kill ourselves before then.
>>
>>71762001

Why pay them? Just open up exclusive clubs for superior people where they can go and meet other superior people. There just needs to be a venue for these people. Smart people usually don't like going to clubs and get shitfaced so they can gather the balls to take home some herpes ridden skank.
>>
>>71762173
Not my definition. The definition of people in power.
>>
>>71762173
>>more violent
Cuz white peoplease aren't blowing people all damn day

You should not try to claim things that you just arbitrarily decided on science, because it makes you look like a mouth breathing faggot
>>
File: Linebreeding.jpg (32 KB, 562x319) Image search: [Google]
Linebreeding.jpg
32 KB, 562x319
Eu- Preffix meaning good. Genics meaning genes.

It literally means good genetics. Guess what though, reality isn't all rosy.

The elite have labeled 99.99% of humanity being flawed genetically, by biologically classifying your inter-family as"inbreeding"

Here is the red-pill of eugenics

The first reason is hard pill to take. Because biology and nature is beyond crazy for human social norms.

We still do line-breed farm bulls with their own daughters to test for genetic defects; in order to have a prime bull to sell semen off. Humans also did this along time ago. Generals in the Roman military would have 50+ of children sometimes.

In the farming world, when a line-breeding male becomes a failure or old, it's called in-breeding. Which isn't wanted, and normally means the slaughter house for the bull.

It's called line breeding if it works. Inbreeding if it doesn't.

The fact that you cannot line-breed naturally, means you're probably already fucked up genetically. So, the next best thing governments do is force you to breed with other mixed genetics, and hope mixed is for the best. Which on a long enough timeline doesn't work, because of genetic drift of a population.

Some folks advertise line bred 1/4 horses.

We cannot practice Eugenics because it literally turns society on it's head. But, I am sure some elite would.

The second reason, is the same reason we have multiculturalism; A symbiotic relationship between two or more genetic casts. Competitive eugenics doesn't give us cheap labor. The ruling cast never wants the transgression of lower casts becoming stronger.
>>
>>71762841
>Cuz white peoplease aren't blowing people all damn day
Well they aren't. I don't know what you're trying to say. 12% of the population and half of the murders.

>>71762794
The people in power want a dumbed down populace not a better one. They aren't practising eugenics.
>>
>>71762331
The only reason we're killing ourselves is because of the absolutely retarded social rules that we've come to live by, where everyone has to be nice to each other, everyone has to applaud even the dumbest motherfucker in the room and everyone has to shut the fuck up and keep obvious, observable fucking truths to themselves.

Being nice and friendly is what's killing the west.

It became like this because their lives are so devoid of meaning an purpose that they go bat-shit insane.

I've been in this country for 6 months on visit coming from Romania and the only sane human being I've met is a Polish bartender and an Indian. Almost anyone else just walks around with this dumb look on their faces like they're lost in a foreign country, they know nothing of the world.

It's a fucking shame too because white Americans are some of the most competent people I've met.
>>
>>71762887

wat
>>
>>71759990
It isn't as good as direct genetic manipulation.
>>
it's not like the worlds leading titans with the most power are jewish and would abuse this to snuff out purity in every race but their own or anything

they've never even attempted that before so it would be just too radical of an assumption to make
>>
>>71759990
Eugenics is a great idea.

The problem is that nobody is qualified to do it. Anyone with the power to enforce eugenics, is someone powerful enough to be corrupted by special interests.

We need individualist eugenics. People should actually think about their own genetics and decide how many kids to have based on this. But that's not going to happen either.

So we're fucked.
>>
If /pol/ was not overhelmed by redneck faggot I could easily explain how diversity = survival for any species and than eugenics is like playing little scientist but I feel like it'd be losing my time
>>
>>71763060
>The people in power want a dumbed down populace not a better one.
Again for them, dumb people are better. And those guys implementing this are some of the clever people you'd want to see breed more.
>>
File: 1458103533683.png (431 KB, 556x644) Image search: [Google]
1458103533683.png
431 KB, 556x644
do you have autism?
>>
>>71764071
>diversity = survival for any species
No. This no longer applies to humans. The only things that can wipe out humanity are
(1.) humanity itself, and
(2.) an external force that can only be avoided by intelligence and unity
>>
>>71764071
Anyway I'll give it a micro shot:

>diversity ensure adaptability
>eugenics then to homogenity
>based on criteria that are pure human standards with nothing to do with factual race improvement
>which would doom the entire race if some shit happens

If any of you finished high school yoi'd know about the white butterflies vs brown butterflies shit they use to explain this to idiots that cant figure IT out alone
>>
>>71764243
Say that to Spanish flu
>>
>>71764505
I don't care about Spanish flu. A disease can never wipe out humanity. If we get smart enough to do eugenics, we will build in protections against that sort of threat.

I'm talking about an actual wipeout. Something that will catch up with us if we don't develop spacefaring technology fast enough.
>>
>>71764071
>>71764450
By definition, eugenics would select for traits that ensure humanity's survival. This line of argumentation doesn't make any sense from the getgo.
>>
>>71764882
Stupid. It would assume that :

>I'd wouldn't just be a racist "durrdurr white power" fuckfest
>We'd had any real vision on what would ensure survival which is wrong
>>
>>71759990
just kill the niggers and retards, please. maybe curb the mexicans and muslims in the process.
>>
File: image_10.png (94 KB, 451x387) Image search: [Google]
image_10.png
94 KB, 451x387
>>71759990
If you had a free society, why would you need eugenics? The weak die off early on or don't Breed because there are no welfare/support programs to subsidize those who act stupidly. They either can't afford to breed or do and the children die off.

You don't need to forcibly stop anyone from breeding or kill anyone, you just need to stop subsidizing the weak and stupid.
>>
File: humanselection.png (1 MB, 1502x1758) Image search: [Google]
humanselection.png
1 MB, 1502x1758
>>71759990
>eugenics

obsoleted by gengineering
>>
>>71765334
>all the wearer but brighter people dying
>all the retarded gorillas surviving
>back to stone age
>>
>>71765174
>things I made up
Nice argument buddy.
>>
File: gang sta.jpg (60 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
gang sta.jpg
60 KB, 750x600
>>71759990

Eugenics is simply Animal Husbandry (time tested and taught everywhere) applied to humans.

It can be done humanely, with no one getting harmed in any way.

Well-compensated Vasectomies and Hysterectomies based on 2 IQ tests.

Smart niggers within 100 years.
>>
>>71765426
>bad trait
Like we know...
>>
>>71765447
That's some really nice arguments you have here
>>
>>71765479
Yes. Then a flu kills all the livestock because they are all clones. Then they can't even survive in the nature anymore without external intervention
>>
File: img16.jpg (17 KB, 581x134) Image search: [Google]
img16.jpg
17 KB, 581x134
Most of you were not taught how to successfully breed a healthy breeds of animal crops in school.

They might of taught you mendel's theory. But, the bucks stops there.

-Diversity doesn't ensure adaptability. Dominate genes can wipe out a whole group of animals/plants as if it were like a virus. For example, dogs, with their very large diversity, have really high rates of genetic disorders; often killing the dog in the long run.

-Eugenics is non-homogeneous. Infact, eugenics selects for specific traits/features for specific roles or casts. Eugenics selects for differences to enhance the cast system; soldier, financier, farmer, teachers, denmothers, slaves, prostitute, etc. Eugenics isn't about making the very best human as possible, but, a diverse cast of humans for jobs. Meanwhile the elite will do everything they can to survive.

-There are no genetically pure humans. I mean a purebreed human, 99.9999% of humans today are not purebreed. See picture is actual breeding we do with animals.

-Survival isn't about genetic adaptation. Forcing adaptation is a force of destruction, which normally wipes out species in the process.
>>
>>71765535
>>71765798
You sound like some kind of retard. Obviously eugenics on people would not be the same as what we do with livestock which are only bred for food or other similar purposes.

>hurr durr everyone is going to be clones of each other and a magical virus will wipe out humanity. diversity is GOOD!

There is plenty of diversity in the white and asian populations. We don't need stupid people genes.
>>
File: 1458342360927.gif (361 KB, 550x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458342360927.gif
361 KB, 550x1600
>>71765447
If you stop taking all the middle class (moderate intelligent) people's money away, they'll breed more.

Japan is a good example here-the reason Japan has such a declining birth rate is because people are taxed too much and don't have enough money/time to raise a family. They're too busy working their asses off to pay into failing social security programs.

The smart don't need fists when they have guns.

Dependent (sand)niggers will stop breeding so much if we stop giving them money.
>>
>>71765535
we'll figure it out as we go

just like everything else in medicine.
>>
>>71765953
So. you admit you want eugenics for skin color which is a totally arbitrary indicator of what you think is better and not something proven by sciences?

And I'm the retard ?
>>
>>71765952
This takes too long.

Modify genetic expression in labs by using retrovirus to delete or replace genes.
>>
>>71766212
>race is just skin color
Look at the IQs of various races and get back to me. I'm not even white.
>>
>>71760881
No need for that. Simply cut all government spending on supporting abominations (retards, etc.) and let the free market runs its course. People will be lining up to private abortion clinics because no one wants a retard.
>>
>>71766336
100 IQ is based on the median intelligence. Intelligence has nothing to do with race.
Its a culture deficit.
>>
>>71765952
>Diversity doesn't ensure adaptability. Dominate genes can wipe out a whole group of animals/plants as if it were like a virus. For example, dogs, with their very large diversity, have really high rates of genetic disorders; often killing the dog in the long run.

Dogs are a terrible exemple, most of the races are cross breeds which explain the common health problems.

Well, wait, actually it's a very good counter exemple.

>eugenic selection to breed races to have wide range of uses
>cross breeding the human prefered races hoping to improve them
>create health problems accross the races

And this shows how ignorant we still are on this
>>
File: f_sftfi1imagem_9acceca.gif (30 KB, 462x347) Image search: [Google]
f_sftfi1imagem_9acceca.gif
30 KB, 462x347
>>71766336
Variations and outliers exist within all groups. Just killing indiscriminately based on skin color is stupid, even if you hate niggers.
>>
>>71766336
that IQ meme
>>
>>71766336
>correlation equals causation
>>
>>71766604
And where does that culture deficit come from?
>>
File: 1451788487649.jpg (210 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
1451788487649.jpg
210 KB, 644x644
>>71766807
The averages have been proven, and experiments done to try to disprove it have always ended up failing hard and just end up reinforcing it. IQ is both nature and nurture. Socioeconomic and genetic.
>>
>>71766638
Since when did I advocate randomly killing people? The point is that blacks have undesirable genes.

>>71766675
It's true whether you like it or not.
>>
>>71759990
Eugenics isn't about race. Its about weeding out the bad genes. ie would you allow a family with a history of violence and mental retardation breed? Would you allow schizophrenics breed knowing they pass it to their children?
>>
>>71767155
Any scientifics studies that explicitly show that ?
>>
>>71766995
Social environment obviously. Most of the brightest people I work with are black or arab.

It's twisted I know

>they are here because they are clever
>they probably had to be even better because they are black/arab

But anyway, they are the proof that with a correct social environment they can be as successful as any other race
>>
>>71767240
Read your Rushton.

And your Bell Curve.

Then shuffle back apologetically.
>>
>>71759990
Problem #1: There are no genes for intelligence, let alone a good definition for it.

Problem #2: We know some genetic markers for certain diseases but most of the function of our genetic code is unknown.

Problem #3: We still haven't figured out whether certain things are the product of the environment or a product of genetics. We are just now we are learning that drug addiction is mostly genetic. Then again some drugs are more addictive than others so it's not all genetic.

problem #4: Say we create a race of super intelligent, immune to mental or physical illness, and long lived humans. They might be ugly as fuck. Without sexual selection you can end up with people nobody wants to even look at. You could try to breed for attractiveness but that is even more subjective than intelligence.

People who think eugenics is a good idea are like the people who fantasize about the apocalypse; they only like the idea because they think they have a chance to survive. In reality they would be the first to go.
>>
File: spinning-dancer-big.gif (355 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
spinning-dancer-big.gif
355 KB, 600x400
>>71759990
aids failed
ebola failed
winter failed
let the fire not fail us, burn them all.
>>
>>71767240
https://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

>>71767752
>Say we create a race of super intelligent, immune to mental or physical illness, and long lived humans. They might be ugly as fuck.
Where does this strawman come from exactly? Nobody is advocating this. We do know that intelligent people are more likely to have intelligent children. That's good enough for now.
>>
>>71767752
>they only like the idea because they think they have a chance to survive. In reality they would be the first to go.
>everyone who supports this idea is an ugly bastard
Cool story, bro
>>
>>71767035
I don't think that the idea of racial IQ differences is necessarily flawed but there is a cultural divide between black and whites in America, and could that not explain some of the differences in SAT scores? Blacks are much more likely to be raised in single parent households, black culture tends to be anti intellectual, anti authority, and focused more on machismo and domination through violence than intellectualism and understanding.

If we look at orientals countries such as Singapore have an average IQ as high as 108 while the average IQs in the nearby countries of Laos and Myanmar are 89 and 87 respectively despite the small geographic and genetic distance between their populations, suggesting environment has a significant effect on IQ.

https://iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
>>71768258
>black culture tends to be anti intellectual, anti authority, and focused more on machismo and domination through violence than intellectualism and understanding.
The word you're looking for is "primitive"
>>
>>71768009
Intelligent people also have less kids and are less likely to have kids. Enjoy killing the human race in a couple of generations.
>>
>>71768009
"But this is a pan-human phenomenon, a flexible, adaptive response to changed environmental conditions ... Rushton wields r- and K-selection as a Procrustean bed, doing what he can to make the available data fit ... Bad science and virulent racial prejudice drip like pus from nearly every page of this despicable book."
>>
>>71760743

Let start with downies
>>
>>71768414
I've been more amazed by southern US than Africa when it comes to stupidity
>>
>>71768126
I don;t think they are ugly. It's just that people are less likely to support an idea when it would not benefit them. Eugenics is all about sacrificing the needs of the few for the needs of the many but few people are willing to do that. Ask people if they think we should breed out people with fatal genetic diseases and they are likely to say yes. Ask them if they are willing to sacrifice to give up their rights to benefit humanity and they are likely to say no.
>>
File: 1458575216045.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458575216045.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>71768414
nailed it
>>
>>71768780
>niggers in the US spend all of their wages on overpriced shoes
lol
>>
>>71768780
>stop being racist you dumb redneck!

Lol
>>
>>71765992
>because people are taxed too much
Money have nothing to do with birthrates, baka, look at rich western countries.
>>
>>71768927
>>71769608
>implying he's not right

t. southerner
>>
>>71765426
>implying gender is dictated by genetics
>>
>>71759990
A) You can't predict what genetic traits will be needed in the future (nor can you predict which will be harmful)
B) technology is the best way to ensure the survival of humanity in the face of an existential threat
C) Until we can pick and choose all genes and epigenetic factors for a newborn, eugenics will still be prone to many of the same problems as traditional breeding
>>
>>71769838
Speak for yourself

t. Texan
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.