[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how is it that the irish got promoted to white people but black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: shibe.jpg (80 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
shibe.jpg
80 KB, 540x405
how is it that the irish got promoted to white people but black people are still niggers?
>>
>>71758910
>crime rates
>>
>>71758910
irish are not white
>>
The Irish mostly assimilated. Sure, they kept some of the traditions, and the Irish mafia was a thing for a while, but for the most part the Irish got honest jobs and kept their drunk relatives mostly under control. In part I suspect the Church helped them get it together.

That didn't happen with black people, unfortunately. Even the black Baptist Church, which is pretty powerful, hasn't had enough of an effect.
>>
black people arent niggers they are kangz
>>
I shall thread softly..
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 301x167
Irish can always sober up.

But you can't fix stupid.
>>
>>71758910
That's racism.
>>
File: 1454368052302.png (266 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1454368052302.png
266 KB, 2000x2000
>>71758910
Irishfag here. It's all about the mentality, my fathers side of the family which is where my heaviest portion if Irish lineage comes from always drilled it into my mind that I was white and I should act like it.
Terms like "do it like a white person" or "make it look like white people did it" are slogans of my father always used to describe how a job should be done, and as simple as they are, I feel that sentiment is important and fills me with pride.

I never have to ask myself "Am I white?" because I know I'm fucking white, because I conduct myself like a white man. Niggers act like niggers, call themselves niggers, only keep company around other niggers and of course have atrociously high crime rates.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 606x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 606x592
>>71759597
As far as I concerned, you're white if your ancestors are overwhelmingly from Europe. The problem with niggers is that they are predisposed to act like chimps and only rarely do we find ones that don't. Only exception is Turks. They're not white even if they claim to be.
>>
>>71758910

not only the Irish. Polish people were also considered non-white.
>>
Phhhhhhhhhhhhhart

Only Anglos are white
>>
>>71759897
Fuck the turks, but yeah, I have a good bit of German in my lineage, and the obligatory 1/64th Indian from somewhere on my maternal grandmothers side of the family. I don't even believe that bullshit, everyone says they were related to Pocahontas.
But yeah I'm overwhelmingly Irish with pale skin, strawberry brown hair, and the complete inability to not burn in the sun.
>>
>>71758910
Education and culture. That's all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.