[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are Russia's closest allies and who are their rivals/enemies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 46
File: cyka blyat.jpg (400 KB, 3107x2330) Image search: [Google]
cyka blyat.jpg
400 KB, 3107x2330
Who are Russia's closest allies and who are their rivals/enemies?
Also, is a US-Russia alliance possible if Trump becomes president?
>>
Burger and Ivan goals are irreconcilable.
>>
>>71758962
If not an alliance then is it possible for them to get on neutral terms?
>>
>>71758889
Most of post-soviet shitholes especially the chinky stans. Also Serbia.
>>
>>71758889
Russia's closest ally is Belarus, Syria is also an ally.

Their rivals are currently the US, the EU and CHYNA.

US-Russia alliance is possible, and makes a lot of sense. It would be a great counter to the growing power of China, and the EU (providing it doesn't collapse). Seems to me the only reason US leaders are interested in presenting Russia as the enemy is as a cold war hold-out.
>>
File: DAILYDOSE2.jpg (19 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
DAILYDOSE2.jpg
19 KB, 500x282
>>71759062
Is it possible for you to get on a toilet and poo in loo?
>>
>>71759158
wew lad, top-tier bantz
>>
>>71759062
No. They can't even coexist in the same world. The goals are that irreconcilable.
>>
>>71759234
What do you think about what this anon said >>71759150
>>
>>71759344
Russia and China are working together for mutual gain. They aren't eternal friends or anything like that but they aren't rivals.
>>
>>71758889
Germany could be an ally, but we've already got our EU buddies
>>
>>71759503
But Russia is pretty wary of China's growth
Not to mention, China is always eager to secure more land for itself, as it did in India (Kashmir, Tibet and now they're trying to take Arunachal)
China and Siberia are right next to each other, I think its highly possible that if China gets to a level where it has economic stability and a better military, it might instigate a border war to capture the Siberian territory for itself
>>
>>71759062
no, the cold war won't stop it will only heat up
>>
>>71758889
Russia doesn't have allies. Only enemies (they just don't know this, yet).
>>
>>71759677
Being in a union doesn't really stop you from allying outside of it
India has allies from NATO, EU and also Russia and Japan desu

>>71759702
I see
>>
>>71759918
russia have only two allies - its army and marines
>>
>>71759918
>>71759999
"Russia has only two allies: its army and navy".
Alexander III (1845-1894), Russian emperor
>>
>>71759698
I don't think Siberia is the issue here, more the fact that the Russian far east i.e. Vladivostok was taken from China during their century of humiliation.

As China is pursuing its One China policy, it seems unlikely to me that they will allow this issue to lay at rest for much longer.
>>
>>71758889
The Sino-Russian relations are improving considerably, so China is on their way to becoming a strong Russian ally. Iran and Syria are both Russian allies, as is Belarus and many former soviet states (the -stans and Armenia).

Russia also enjoys very strong relations with India, Yemen, and loads of pointless African countries
>>
File: Apoo in the loo.png (83 KB, 170x440) Image search: [Google]
Apoo in the loo.png
83 KB, 170x440
>>71759992
Sure thing Apoo
>>71759999
Russia is Russia's friend.
>>
>>71758889
It is more likely that Russia and China will create an anti-NATO alliance
>>
>>71759999
>>71760095
Fuck navy faggots. Useless leeches.
>>
>>71760197
You guys deserve the East, mate. Just make sure it's not commie shit this time, Russian Empire mark II would be great.
>>
>>71760167
>loads of pointless african countries
Yeah, that's for their surplus of oil fields

>>71760277
Does BRIC count?
>>
>>71758889
I think the US could benefit from Russian cooperation, if Brexit happens the Commonwealth could join the US and Russia for a global anti-kebab union since western europe is doing its best to destroy itself.
>>
File: zo6gWRj.jpg (293 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zo6gWRj.jpg
293 KB, 1280x720
>>71760327
>Google up Murmansk naval graveyard.
It would be a paradise for Gypsies.
So much iron.
>>
File: image.png (232 KB, 800x392) Image search: [Google]
image.png
232 KB, 800x392
>>71760410
If Brexit happens one of the big hopes is that we can get a Commonwealth Free Trade area going, but it would be a purely economic agreement and would be nonrestrictive.

God I hope so.
>>
>>71760344
Vladivostok and Lake Baikal are God-tier. Far East Russia is a best kept secret.
>>
>>71758889
Whether we like it or not, the US and Russia are going to have to ally with each other to fight against the Europistan Caliphate.

I, personally, would have no problem allying with Russia to rid the world of kebab once and for all. I'm sure some oldschool conservatives will get butthurt, but fuck that, this fight is too important.
>>
>>71760360
Russia is hardly short on oil though, tbqh.
>>
>>71760410
Western Europe is destroying itself as per policy the same union the United States is part of and leads.

The United States is not going to be spared the cuckening that Europe is suffering. It will simply fall last, since its strength is needed right now to keep Europe in line and destroying itself.

Why else do you think Obama is threatening the UK to stay in the EU?
>>
This thread look like a harem, and the posters who want to be russia allies look like the women of the harem who dispute about who will be fucked first.by the master of the harem.

>>71759999
Russian navy have always been shit
>>
File: liberator.jpg (71 KB, 604x475) Image search: [Google]
liberator.jpg
71 KB, 604x475
>>71758889
>allies
Iran
Kazakhstan
Belaruse
Syria
somewhat allies
Cuba
Serbia
Not a lot, but better than having Saudi's and merchant as our allies
Rivals
Turkey
Saudipigs
US and their puppets now
>>
>>71760622
Doesn't hurt to have a lot

>>71760627
God I hope that fucking Kenyan leaves as soon as possible
>>
>>71758889
I don't think the average American/Russian would want that, we were enemies for so long whoever brokered that alliance would be seen as a traitor in both countries

Trump an Putin might be able so sell it, the question would be why? Our interests conflict in some areas
>>
>>71758889
Pajeet, my son (hope yo've not shitted a nearby parking lot again), there are only two allies of Russia: its army and fleet
>>
File: image.png (447 KB, 2000x1181) Image search: [Google]
image.png
447 KB, 2000x1181
>>71760557
I think its a shame panslavism isn't as popular as it was under the Tsarist regime. A revival now would be great, considering religion (Catholic vs orthodox) isn't such a big issue anymore.
>>
>>71760690
The Kenyan is an empty vessel. It doesn't matter who fills his role.
>>
>>71760678
India is a pretty big ally or Russia these days mate.
>>
>>71760678
You left out china- that's one of Russia's allies as of late
>>
File: 024.jpg (113 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
113 KB, 800x520
>>71760560
No they don't, because Russia will lead Europistan Caliphate. We have long history of domesticating Muslims.
>>
>>71760410
>implying the people that control western europe and the people that control the US are not the same
>implying said people has any interest in allying with russia
>>
>>71760690
Slightly off-topic, but what is India actually doing to counter Chinese strength?
Fostering greater ties with the US?
>>
>>71760557
There are at least 3x times more mosquitos than in Africa, tho.
t. my father worked as cassiterite (tin ore) and lead refining plant engineer in Yakutia, also worked in near Baykal.
>>
File: Ramzan_Kadyrov,_2014.jpg (228 KB, 913x1160) Image search: [Google]
Ramzan_Kadyrov,_2014.jpg
228 KB, 913x1160
>>71760957
Pashul nahui, pidor.
>>
>>71760814
Already said that >>71760095

>>71760832
Depends, if its another establishment candidate like Hillary or Kasich then probably yes
>>
>>71760344
Oh, Britbong, how many times we toghether humiliated a growing powers in Central Europe(but always kept a knife ready to stab each other in the back) ? finally we destroy all of them in the second world war and we began biting each other.
Britain and Russia is not profitable for the existence of strong powers in Central Europe
in this we were always so similar and so often worked together
i don't think that Britain benefited from powerful US, Europe or China
we have always been historical "friends"
sounds paradoxically
>>
>>71758889

Russia only has two allies, its Army, and its NAVY :P
>>
File: hitler-paris-large.jpg (17 KB, 385x263) Image search: [Google]
hitler-paris-large.jpg
17 KB, 385x263
>>71760663
You faggot souffles haven't been relevant since [pic related]

Just imagine Hitler posing in front of the Statue of Liberty, then I laugh at how weak France is.
>>
>>71760894
It's more of a friend and containing china together, we don't really do serious shit together.
>>71760925
>Implying we trust sneaky cowardly ching chong
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict
>>
>>71761096
>>71760957
Shit, somewhere in Brazil or Argentinien this guy would count as a blond german background gringo.
>>
>>71761043
India has strategic partnerships with both the US and Russia. They literally have a pretty great place in the middle. They import their arms from Russia, and have military partnerships, but also have real strong ties with the US. Some of the poos are good geostrategists.
>>
>>71758889
Russia in military alliance with Armenia. And even have military base in Armenia.
Armenia in conflict with Azerbaijan (Armenians occupying territory of Azerbaijan after the war in early 90s).
Russia, perfectly knowing about border conflict sold to Azerbaijan (enemy of Russian ally) heavy weapons. Lots of heavy weapons.
Recently Azerbaijan reclaimed part of occupied territory, successfully defeating Armenians at the border.
Russia refused to get involved on Armenian side and posed as a peacemaker, by calling sides to cease hostilities.
Now Russia continues to sell weapons to Azerbaijan.

So good to be Russian ally!
>>
>>71761354
because they are a potential ally against China
>>
>>71761223
This is what I thought the situation was like.
Would you Ruskis actually be opposed to an alliance with the US?

Assuming they stop their encirclement of Russia, and stopping fomenting revolution in places like Ukraine.
>>
>>71760707
We both have an interest in removing kebab.

And since the EU is uniting to make sure they have the firepower to enforce Europe's cultural enrichment (a process they have hastened since Trump's meteoric rise), it's time for US/Russia to put a swift end to this burgeoning caliphate state.
>>
>>71761367
>successfully defeating Armenians at the border.
azerbaran detected
>>
>>71760553
>free trade
>>
>>71761341
Churkas are whiter than south Europe.
>>
>>71761439
Of course no. We genuinely like americans who are not SJW or war hawks, they kept treating us like shit or communists since 1991.
>>
File: anu freedom breeki! .jpg (1 MB, 1326x2352) Image search: [Google]
anu freedom breeki! .jpg
1 MB, 1326x2352
>>71758889
If only...
>>
>>71760828
I agree, then again people are pretty happy with the nationalism we have now. Orthodoxy is going through a revival now. More people are attending churches and the feeling of a Orthodox society is getting stronger. I don't know about Moscow or Saint Petersburg, but in the countryside yes.
>>71760957
We still have our problems in the south, but they have been tamed.
>>71761043
India's position and China's naval fleet are a good point. India can stop China from reaching Africa and the middle east in the Indian sea.
>>71761052
Labas Lietuva bro! Yes mosquitos are a bitch in summertime. Big as birds sometimes. There are good mining opportunities that pay very good, but with -50c in January NOPE.
>>
If trump becomes president, trump and Putin will be best friends.
>want to remove kebab
>want to make their country less pc and more patriotic
>if you don't like our countries get out
>both ACTUALLY love their countries
>>
>>71758889
Trump and Putin broship is going to happen. Putin respects trump and trump listens to putin. Our alliance will be stronger.
>>
>>71761127
It's a shame, had there not been a Bolshevik Coup, I bet we would've been allies after WW1. After WW2, had the US, Russia and the U.K. stuck together all three would still be superpowers (no Suez crisis, no collapse of union).

Tbh, I wish we'd supported you in Crimea. It's not like we haven't invaded anywhere in the last decade.
>>
>>71760979
> >implying the people that control western europe and the people that control the US are not the same

Yes, and Trump is on the verge of blowing up all of their plans. Why do you think they've been in full-blown panic mode for the past 10 months. The lib media is used to being smug and having everybody bow to them. Trump's rise is causing panic and now Obama is DEMANDING that the UK stay in the EU. European leaders are DEMANDING that Europe take more refugees... They are really scared right now. They are censoring comments sections on all of their libshit media outlets. They are censoring twitter and facebook posts. These moves have all been forced on them by Trump's meteoric rise.
>>
Russia has no allies, only subordinate vassal states like Belarus and the Syrian regime
>>
File: Remove whitey.jpg (90 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Remove whitey.jpg
90 KB, 850x400
>>71761830
This is rather cute coming from an American, no?
>>
File: Turkey4.jpg (135 KB, 1187x627) Image search: [Google]
Turkey4.jpg
135 KB, 1187x627
>>71761439
Before the conflict in Syria, where Russia entered only to distract West from Ukraine, Turkey was considered as a partner in Russia (and even as ally against West, after fail in Ukraine).
Unfortunately, Russians refused to respect Turkish borders and despite multiple official warnings (including direct warning to no less, but Russian ambassador...twice!) Russian bombers buzzed across the line into Turkish airspace...

F-16 still the best!
>>
>>71761454
Would we really need to be allies tho? I think getting back to cordial relations like we had under Bush and going about our business would be fine. We don't need to be holding hands in shower with these fucks (don't need eachother) or any of these other countries (leechs)
>>
>>71761465
Lol, patriots still in denial.
I remember how they refused to accept that Saddam lost and then the same story with Qaddafi.
>>
>>71761905
Is this what they call a fifth columnist?
>>
>>71761043
Its basically allying with everyone
Russia has been in good terms for a long time (We're the biggest consumer of Russian military exports, research military developments together; Sukhoi, Brahmos; Russia also helped us during Indo-Pak war in 1971, not to forget we have regular military exercises together. India allows only Russia to co-develop Oil Fields in Indian territory and Russia helps in building nuclear power plants here, India also backed Russia during the Ukraine/Crimean crisis also Russia is biggest non-asian consumer of Indian entertainment)

USA has been allies for at least 20 years now, they signed a nuclear weapons deal with us which is good and we hold regular military exercises together. Also lots of Military and Economic deals desu

India and Israel are also very strong allies, helps with economic support and they both have common allied enemies (Pakistan and Turkroaches)

France : Purely military-based alliance, India is one of the biggest consumer of their military exports

Japan, one of the newer allies with India. We signed a Japan-India strategic trade deal or something don't remember. Japan and India also patrol Indo-Pacific waters together

Iran also has good ties with India
>>
>>71761989
I'm simply smart guy, i understand that normally you do not sell heavy weapons to enemies of your ally and do not offend your strategic partner by violating airspace with your bombers.
>>
>>71761905
The intervention in Syria wasn't to stop people paying attention to Ukraine, what a stupid idea.

Russia intervened in Syria to prop-up a Russian ally.
>>
>>71761804
have you ever heard of controled opposition? you can't expect to defeat the banks in a loaded election hosted by banks
>>
>>71762143
>strategic partner
Turkey is waging a proxy war against a Russian ally.
>>
>>71761188
>Be american
>Can't gain indendence by yourself
>Beg French people
>French people are nice so they assist you
>Make war against Afghanistan, surrender and flee
>Beg French people to save you against the Big Iraqi Cock
>Get refused because you're a man now
>Behave yourself like a child (muh french surrender)
>Make war against Iraq, surrender and flee

America.
>>
>>71761900
I wouldn't deny that America serves a similar role as the master of lesser nations.

How does it feel being a vassal state of the world's only superpower?
>>
>>71762174
Once Assad had a dream about his visit on a meeting of Middle Eastern leaders.
To the right hand from him sat Saddam and to the left - Qaddafi...
...and then in the room enters Najibullah.
- But you are dead! - exclaimed all three at once...
>>
>>71761635
>>71761694
>>71762031

It seems that a Russian-US-Indian defence arrangement would be an ideal counter to Chinese expansionism.

US foreign policy seems absolutely retarded - probably because it's actually being made in Jerusalem and Riyadh.
>>
>>71761768
well this is a separate issue
we all know that Lenin was a German spy. But there are also such facts that the Brits support many small States when they broke away from the Empire during the revolution. it's all part of the Great Game like the Crimean war, where you supported the Ottomans, as well as the fact that Russia supported the US war for independence and so on.

but in general, our goals have always been the same, we shared the world
>>
>>71762246
And who are to blame here, but Russians themselves?
Now they are buzzing American destroyers.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/uneducable
>>
>>71762470
How does it feel to know that your government sees you the same way they see an African peasant?
>>
>>71762708
>And who are to blame here, but Russians themselves?
Probably the ones waging the proxy wars, pulling coups on Russia's border and trying to take over the world.
>>
>>71761988
What does fucking sadam and qaddafi has to do with Azeri scum being removed?
>>
File: crimea.jpg (7 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
crimea.jpg
7 KB, 271x186
>>71762708
>>
>>71762445
>Be french
>Block Iraq war in the UNSC
>This was only because French make shitty weapons that no one except internationally-sanctioned dictators are willing to buy
>>
>>71762560
Its sad that Pranab Mukherjee fucked up, otherwise India and UK would've remained in good relations
That stupid nigger

Although, yes I do agree with you
China and Pakistan are staunch allies now, not to mention China is possibly funding and helping Besto Korea
If the conflict were to rise up, I think Russia-India-US coalition could be possible, with India acting as an mediator (good relations with both countries)
>>
>>71762695
>we all know that Lenin was a German spy
Your forgot to add that he was a Jew.

>we shared the world
With Japan.
>>
>>71762755
How does it feel to have just embarrassed yourself on the world stage by electing liberal idiot Trudeau while we are experiencing a true democratic revolution in the form of Trump?
>>
>>71762902
Their military airplanes are pretty good though
>>
>>71759062
Only if Burgess bugger off from former SU for good. Baltics don't country since they are irrelevant, they can remain in NATO.
>>
>>71763025
Feels bad to have Trudeau, but it's our own cuckservative party's fault, not mine.

As for Trump, he will be assassinated if he is elected and actually capable of restoring the USA to greatness. And you'll cheer his assassination, as your cheer all the actions of your masters.
>>
>>71762929
>Your forgot to add that he was a Jew.
why to add? everyone knows that all communists were jews
>With Japan.
triggered
>>
>>71762819
Agree, Putin nasty guy.

>>71762860
did you forgot (or were you just too young?) how back than patriots kept repeating that division "Medina" still fighting (months after defeat of Saddam) and that Qaddafi stronk (months after his army collapsed)

>>71762881
Funny thing - Ukraine during Yushenko made a treaty with Serbia, admitting language as regional in Ukraine. Russia never had such agreement with Serbs.
>>
>>71763153
Lets test your real flag.
Who's Crimea?
>>
File: armsExport.gif (38 KB, 375x564) Image search: [Google]
armsExport.gif
38 KB, 375x564
>>71762902
>>This was only because French make shitty weapons that no one except internationally-sanctioned dictators are willing to buy

Our weapons are top notch, and i don't want to heard this from the bodyguard of Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>71762445
Are you retarded?
>>
>>71762926

I'm not aware of this "Pranab Mukherjee", what did he do? In Britain there's a lot of interest in pursuing trade with India, due to its rapid growth. In fact there was a radio report on the state of the Indian economy on Radio 4 - apparently you guys still have internal tariffs? Sort it out Rajesh.

The US and Pakistan are also firm allies, how is this reconciled with the growing US-Indian relations?
>>
>>71763185
If that happens the USA will have civil war 2.0 or yugoslavia itself
>>
>>71762445
> be France
> Saddam owes you money
> convinced he will eventually pay you
> Bush says he's killing Saddam
> French... no no no, US can't do that, we demand the US not kill Saddam... for humanitarian purposes, yeah that's right

> Be America
> change french fries to freedom fries
> kill Saddam
> Saddle France with bulk of "refugees"
> zero fucks given
>>
>>71763575
The one who is strong enough to take it. This case yours. Did I pass your test Vatnik-san?
>>
File: 14531578366530.png (63 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
14531578366530.png
63 KB, 546x546
>>71764216
Just like I thought.
>>
>>71759344
>Designated Shitposting OP
>Brown ID

Some of you Indians are based
>>
>>71763706
Defense relations between our countries more or less deteriorated although, economic relations are higher than ever now which is probably why another trade deal might be signed with India
Also, here's your answer to what Pranab Mukherjee did "The UK was unable to win the Indian MRCA competition, in spite of a billion pound aid pledge that International Development Secretary Andrew Mitchell said was intended to help win the bid.[20] India's former Finance Minister and current President of India, Pranab Mukherjee regards this aid as unnecessary and characterised it as "peanuts".Britain has decided to withdraw aid to India by 2015"

US-Pak have more or less a temporary alliance because US was using Pakistan as a temporary, secure military base during the Afghan war
Despite, India's warnings, Obongo gave military support (in form of weaponry, helicopters, vehicles and money) to Pakistan so that they could take out Taliban however, Pakistan used this to fuel their own military and in order to maintain a ceasefire with Taliban, it supplied some of the weapons to them. However, Obongo still pushes that US should maintain relations with them
Trump has noted the risk of Pakistan-China alliance and how its impacting India so I'm not sure how all of this might pan out
>>
>>71764425
I didn't notice the brown ID
kek
>>
>>71761664
Trump and Putin vs the world.

holy shit we are destined for greatness
>>
>>71758889
Ex-Soviet sattelites
USA/EU
Yes
>>
>>71764702
I don't agree with us providing aid to India, sorry bro. I'd certainly like military co-operation between our countries, but I don't think there's much either of us could offer the other.

But Pakistan, what a fucking shit country. We shouldn't have partitioned India, even though the sandniggers would throw a temper-tantrum.
>>
File: Erect.jpg (12 KB, 250x336) Image search: [Google]
Erect.jpg
12 KB, 250x336
>>71764906
Glorious
>>
>>71765160
The partition caused widescale economic recession in India and the Muslims migrating to Pakistan from India raped and killed the Hindus coming from Pakistan to India
Famine happened and millions of lives were lost
But then again, if the partitioning wouldn't have happened, there'd be many more sandniggers living in India
>>
Morocco is one of the oldest allies of both russia and Usa.
I doubt an US russian alliance will be possible,but the relations will get better.
>>
>>71763611
Then why do I remember reading about how French warplanes were being described by local media as "a curse" because they were so expensive to make and no one was willing to buy them?
>>
File: 0Atfa3y.jpg (1 MB, 2993x1884) Image search: [Google]
0Atfa3y.jpg
1 MB, 2993x1884
>>71765696
I know m8, hence why I said it shouldn't have happened. More people to tax I guess? If they actually pay up.
>>
>>71763902
>Be France
>Lose 0 soldier
>Enjoy the war like a Roman Senator enjoyed the Circus
>Middle-east is now unstable M-E countries want your guns because of the unstability
>See your oldest enemies Brits and Germans getting cucked meanwhile your nationalist and xenophobic party is in the rise because of the mass rape your against your oldest enemies.
>Profit

>Be American
>Muh free oil
>Lose 4400+ soldiers
>Get BTFO
>ISIS take over your oil
>Be butthurt because your petty schemes failed

Your soldier can't even handle killing sand niggers without getting mad, you're not fit for the war.
>>
>>71758889
>Who are Russia's closest allies
Army.
>is a US-Russia alliance possible
No.
>>
>>71759158
thanks doc
>>
File: Dassault Rafale.png (1 MB, 1383x878) Image search: [Google]
Dassault Rafale.png
1 MB, 1383x878
>>71766067
They are pretty expensive which is probably why they said that
But they're good none the less, which is why India bought 36 of these guys
>>
I want to be Russia's friend
>>
>>71764972
>Ex-Soviet satellites
>Russian allies
>Geopolitics. What is it?
I can 1000% say, that the only country in Europe, which was former Soviet Republic, that is a Russian ally is Belarus.
But even in Belarus, any kind of disloyalty to Minsk and attempts Anschlussing Belarus to Russian Federation, are treated as treason. Just because Batka (aka Aliaksandr Lukashenko) keeps good economic and political relations with Russia, doesn't mean he just want become another puppet to Kremlin.

>Ukraine and the Baltics
In the Baltic states, the Russian ethnic minority is viewed as potential 5th column, the information war is reaching atomic levels with cyber attacks and shit.
It reached such level, that our government plans to imprison anybody who is "disloyal to the State, spreads desinformation and war propaganda" meaning that the freedom of speech is reduced (probably even legit criticism of corrupt officials could be spin out as treason this way).
Ukraine will probably never be friends with Russia for the next 200 years.
>>
>>71766074
I guess, but muslims tend to cause a lot of internal disputes and other such problems
While India isn't exempt to this, Indian muslims integrated better and are less violent when compared to Pakistani and Middle Eastern Muzzies
If the Muzzies currently living in Pakistan were to be living in India, I think the situation would be pretty bad
>>
>>71763902
>be america
>shit on your allies because you're a faggot
>get called out for it
>"abloo abloo you just jelly"
No wonder UK & the folks joined AIIB & shiiieeet.
>>
>>71767179
What's AIIB?
>>
File: mummy.jpg (430 KB, 1508x2048) Image search: [Google]
mummy.jpg
430 KB, 1508x2048
>>71760557
Moving to Vladivostok next year, what can you tell me that I might not already know?
>>
>>71766653
>Implying Ukraine has a choice.
>>
I guess we can gain some support among dindu nuffins. We never were a colonial empire and enslaved only our own people. With a tiny bit of propaganda we can catch a wave of all this black lives matter shit. If they stupid enough to believe in black Jesus and egyptians bullshit why won't they believe us?
>>
File: 1461239989372.webm (3 MB, 700x292) Image search: [Google]
1461239989372.webm
3 MB, 700x292
first for this unfunny faggot posting up here cause hes got nowhere to go
>>
>>71767771
Believe you about what?
>>
>>71759698
Russia has 7000 nukes, China has 300. Russia will use hard nuclear power to prevent any such war.
>>
>>71770314
Siberia has tonnes of Diamond mines, Russia wouldn't risk nuking Siberia to prevent Chinese attacks
Not to mention, it isn't just the risk of border infrigement but economic war with China as well
>>
>>71760277
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation

Already happened /pol/lack
>>
>>71767664
I'm personally shitposting from Vladivostok, ask your questions, m8.
>Moving to Vladivostok next year, what can you tell me that I might not already know?
The only European city, which received the hieroglyphic name in Japanese
>浦塩
>>
File: SYdfkVIJuas.jpg (805 KB, 1621x2160) Image search: [Google]
SYdfkVIJuas.jpg
805 KB, 1621x2160
>>71771159
>european city
is it true russian ladies are horny for the anglo cock? will I find ubernatalia?
>>
>>71759677
why would anyone ally with your caliphate?
>>
>>71771560
>is it true russian ladies are horny for the anglo cock? will I find ubernatalia?

sorta kinda. they have a thing for westerners but they also like strong men. if you act like a beta they will leave you in a heartbeat.
>>
>>71758889
Why would a poo-in-loo care so much about a Russo-Yankee alliance?
>>
>>71772019
Because Pajeets are allied with both
>>
>>71758889
>Also, is a US-Russia alliance possible if Trump becomes president?
No.
We need to pretend we have an invisible omnipresent enemy that in reality isn't actually a danger to us but gives us reasons to update our military shit and allows us to play cops & robbers in other people's countries.
>>
>>71771560
First of all, the chicks all over the world more susceptible to foreigners, because they stand out. It is natural for the procreation instinct.
Second - they will be looking for your money or opportunity to go abroad for permanent residence, preferably at the same time living on your money.
Third - some will be attracted by opportunity to practice English with native speaker. That's all.
Will you find a gold digger? My bet on you.
>>
>>71772320
thats if trump doesnt become president though.

hes the first presidential candidate in..... probably decades that hasnt tried to fear monger with russia.

he points out the obvious. there is no reason to fight russia. the soviet union is gone. it would just cause mutual destruction of good countries.
>>
>>71772507
Hmm, well I'm probably not coming back, so there's that.
>>
File: 1458829499963.gif (4 MB, 362x271) Image search: [Google]
1458829499963.gif
4 MB, 362x271
>>71772507
I'd be fine with a gold digger if she was a qt slav tho.
>>
>>71772870
Huh? Are you mad or commie? Why you need to stay in Russia?
>>
>>71758889
The only way the US-Russia alliance will ever happen is if China becomes a major threat to the US. But China knows that won't happen until 20-30 years down the road.
>>
>>71772875
mummy
>>71773163
Joining the navy.
>>
>>71772524
If I remember correctly, same happened with Dubya - he saw "a good guy" in Putin's eyes at the beginning of his Presidency and later be become the one who put ABMs in Eastern Europe (later they were changed to AEGIS ships docked in Romania by Obama).

Clinton under Obama administration tried "peregruzka" (actually means "overload" instead of "reload") with Russians but it again failed when Russians annexed Crimea and invaded Eastern Ukraine.

Do you really think that cowboy like Trump will ally himself with Putin?
The second Trump realizes that Russians are up for no good, the Baltics and Poland will become military bases for Americans.
>>
File: lavrov-iran-deal.jpg (21 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
lavrov-iran-deal.jpg
21 KB, 529x352
>>71773438
>Joining the navy.
Well, good luck to you. I'm also served in the Navy, bro.
Still I do not understand why do you come here to serve in the Navy. You are Russian? Are you a local?
>>
>>71766076
I like France, I like just about every European country.
>>
>>71773446
> realizes that Russians are up for no good,

thats propoganda bullshit though.
russia is simply looking out for russian interests.

the west caused an uprising in ukraine to overthrow the government and succeeded. thats like russia trying to overthrow the mexican government to ally with them.

the west is the aggressor. we just pretend like russia is so the average blue pilled normie doesnt get upset about it.

>Russians annexed Crimea and invaded Eastern Ukraine

bruh crimea is almost 100% russian ethnically. and east ukraine is mostly russians too. plus they voted on it.
>>
File: readytoconquerrussia.jpg (544 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
readytoconquerrussia.jpg
544 KB, 2000x1334
What is "Russia"? You mean bigger Chechnya?
>>
>>71773438
>Joining BMФ because of /sg/ memes and Natalia appreciation threads.
Bad idea, considering Naval accident record in Russia.
If you were to betray your country, at least go into Intelligence Services.
>>
>>71773786
No, I need the experience and there's no way in hell I'm doing anything for this country.

The location is also very important for me.
>>
POO
>>
>>71774051
>Naval accident record in Russia
Nah, its cool. All this accidents happened due human factor. If he is not an idiot, then he'll be fine.
>>
>>71774070
Then, you mad.
Can you speak Russian? Did you know that if you do not take to serve on a ship, it is likely that you will have to live in the barracks?
>>
File: 1413662353255.png (182 KB, 643x424) Image search: [Google]
1413662353255.png
182 KB, 643x424
>>71766076
pwnt.
>>
>>71773882
Good Goy, keep blaming yourself and your country while absolving Russians of any kind of blame.
>Russians dying in crossfire between separatists Kiev loyalists and separatists, while the whole region goes back in time.
>CIA made them do it. The America is to blame. The USA are the aggressor.
>>
File: 1455743130067.jpg (1 MB, 5054x3370) Image search: [Google]
1455743130067.jpg
1 MB, 5054x3370
>>71774070
>>
>>71774515
дa, мaлo

этo бyдeт yлyчшaть кoгдa я жить тaм

я хoчy вхoдить мopcкaя пeхoтa
>>
>>71774264
>AПЛ Кypcк.
>Human factor.
>>
>>71775290
They didn't maintain torpedoes properly.
>>
>>71775353
are you autistic? putin literally refused help from norwegians and brits and because of that many people suffocated.
>>
due to close proximity and large population, china is russia's biggest rival after the US. Luckily China can't into a stable and secure economy that isn't literally built on lies, so the USA is doing all of the work stopping russia from bringing christian values to the middle east
>>
File: 1458396795420.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1458396795420.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>>71775160
You do realise that once you join the army they wont let you go back when you realise what a mistake it was and you start missing mom? You will be their foreign bitch doing all the shitty tasks, probably will get beaten and if you have no luck with you you will probably get some russian cock too. But have a good one m8!
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 1080x1080
>Russia's allies
uhhhhh (satellite states don't count)
>Russia's enemies
everyone but Russiaboos and the vatnik hordes themselves
>>
>>71775160
Hy тaк вoт, ecли ты хoчeшь cлyжить в мopcкoй пeхoтe, кaк и я caм, тeбe нyжнo знaть нecкoлькo вeщeй.
Teбe cнaчaлa пpидeтcя oтcлyжить гoд cpoчнoй cлyжбы. Cpoчнaя cлyжбa этo нe caхap, ecли ты пoнимaeшь o чeм я. Ecли ты дoлгo cooбpaжaeшь или нe пoнимaeшь кoмaнды, a y тeбя c этим бyдyт пpoблeмы, тo нaд тoбoй бyдyт издeвaтьcя или бить. Этo зaкpытый мyжcкoй кoллeктив, cpoчники в ocнoвнoм этo вчepaшниe шкoльники, cepжaнты кoнтpaктнoй cлyжбы кaк пpaвилo тe люди, кoтopыe нe нaшли пpимeнeния cвoим нaвыкaм нa гpaждaнкe. Cмeкaeшь? Для тeбя этo бyдeт вce paвнo чтo пpoвecти гoд в тюpьмe. Toлькo нe в милoй aнглийcкoй тюpьмe, гдe пepeд тoбoй бyдyт oткpывaть двepи, a в poccийcкoй тюpьмe, в кoтopoй ecли ты бeтa и бoишьcя пoйти пpoтив кoгo-тo или тpycишь дpaки пpoтив нecкoльких чeлoвeк, тo ты cтaнoвишьcя втopocopтным. Бyдeшь дeлaть и cвoю paбoтy и чyжyю, a ecли бyдeшь плoхo cпpaвлятьcя, тo тeбя бyдyт бить.
Bce этo нa caмoм дeлe cильнo зaвиcит oт чacти, в кoтopyю ты пoпaдeшь, нo ты дoлжeн быть гoтoвым к caмoмy хyдшeмy вapиaнтy, кoтopый я тeбe oпиcaл.
>>
I should dislike them, but tbqh desu EU/NATO is bigger menace to the world and their own selves importing rapeugees.
>>
>>71775721
It's not because I want to, it's because I have to if I want to reach my final destination.
>>71776054
You wrote that in Cyrillic/Latin on purpose didn't you?

I can only read every few words there, not enough to make sense of it.
>>
>>71775721
>>71776054
tl;dr for my post on russian language. Pekka, as usual, our greatest ally.
>>
>>71776296
Just googletranslate in than. I specifically used the light figures of speech in order to be easier to understand by the person with low knowledge of the Russian language, so machine translate will be nice.
>>
>>71776095
that would be EU. NATO has nothing to do with this cuckfest
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-23_01-20-25.png (142 KB, 954x508) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-23_01-20-25.png
142 KB, 954x508
>>71776557
that's the point, it doesn't work because of the two alphabets being used together
>>
>>71776296
What is your final destination my friend?
>>
>>71776791
malden island
>>
File: 1455284914804s.jpg (4 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
1455284914804s.jpg
4 KB, 107x125
>>71777186
>>
>>71776773
Hy so here if you want to serve in sea infantry as also I, you need to know several things.
You at first should serve year of urgent service. The urgent service is not cakhap if you understand o than I. If you long think or you doesn't understand team, a y you with it will be problems, then over you will scoff or beat. It is the closed men's collective, conscripts in the basic it is yesterday's school students, sergeants of contract service as the rule those people who haven't found application to the skills on the citizen. You realizes? For you it everything will be equal that to spend year in prison. Only not in lovely English prison where before you will open doors, an in the Russian prison in which if you are a beta and you is afraid to go against whom-to or you is afraid fights against several people, then you become second-grade. You will do both the work and others, an if you badly copes, then you will be beaten.
Bce it on the business strongly depends on part to which you will get, but you have to be ready to the worst option which I to you have described.
Kek'd. By the way, if you aren't able to read my post, than you will fail the tests for sure.
>>
File: russki.png (1 MB, 1005x585) Image search: [Google]
russki.png
1 MB, 1005x585
>>71758889
I think India might be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvSUMIs0hbA
>>
>>71758889
It might be, otherwise well just continue to awkwardly poke at each other with proxy wars like we've always done
>>
>>71777289
Yes, I'm working on that, I've actually only been learning for a month and a bit, I practise every day. In a years time I'll be moving out, and after six months of living there, I should be able to handle myself.

One thing that does confuse me, is that a contract seems quite prestigious for an untrained foreigner, is there anything I should get beforehand?
>>
>>71777820
There is a site of the Ministry of Defense, which are written requirements for foreigners, but this site is in Russian, which is not available to you. To get contract you will need to serve compulsory military service, where you will be given all the necessary skills and recommendations to the contract.
For compulsory military service you need a document proving your knowledge of the Russian language, your passport and a decent level of Russian language, so that you may come to the military enlistment office and say that you want to serve in the Russian army, prefer in the Marines, and explain why you need this. There you will pass a medical examination, write a short autobiography and do tests. Mathematics, physics, Russian language and psychological issues. That's all.
>>
>>71779080
Jesus man dont tell him this info this absolute madman is going to go for real and be traumatized for life.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (62 KB, 515x407) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
62 KB, 515x407
>>71779250
>Jesus man dont tell him this info this absolute madman is going to go for real and be traumatized for life
I'm cool with that.
>>
>>71779080
So I need to do conscript service before getting a contract? Is that right? Can you provide some proofs please.
>>71779250
It is only the beginning my Mongol friend.
>>
>>71779633
I reread the requirements of the Ministry of Defence, there is not a prerequisite to pass urgent service contract, but there is a requirement of the relevant documents about the military profession to a post. That is, before it is necessary to obtain such a document, and it is obtained after a year of of compulsory military service.
>>
>>71781068
But "compulsory" service is open to foreigners, right? I thought it was just for Russian citizens.
>>
>>71779633
>>71781068
>>71781068
That is, after a year of of compulsory military service, I was given military card indicating that I was educated in a particular specialty and a recommendation letter from division commander.
So I'm personally can easy get contract with these papers.
>>
>>71777325
what the fug is this kek
>>
>>71782088
How different is the process for foreigners? Where do you start?
>>
>>71781781
Yeah, just readed this. So you just show up in the military enlistment office with the document proving your knowledge of the Russian language and some migrant service papers.
>>
>>71782300
Nah, it's not available for you. Read this >>71782533
>>
>>71782533
Is this conscript or contract?

I wouldn't be a migrant, just a foreigner on an extended visa. One of the main reasons for joining is to get citizenship, which is available after 3 years of a 5 year contract.
>>
>>71782824
It's contract. You need visa for that, right.
>>
File: Pghk8gN.jpg (147 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Pghk8gN.jpg
147 KB, 640x640
>>71759221
Seriously. Do you poo in loo? Whenever I meet an Asian I ask "Have you ever eaten dog?" Those who do are considered low class in their own culture. When I see an indian I now ask "Did your home in India have indoor plumbing?" If they say no, I know they are low class and untrustworthy. If they say yes, I know they have money and are untrustworthy.

So, do you Poo in Loo?
>>
>>71783061
so no compulsory service required beforehand?
>>
>>71783129
I have a government-mandated license for private access to designated streets from 6am to 8 am in the morning and 7pm to 9 pm in the night

Its always a surreal feeling to walk into a designated street during that time and watch the police push the plebs away because they don't have licenses like me
In other stories, I think if anyone is rich enough to browse /pol/, they're rich enough to have a toilet
>>
>>71783414
Whats the time in india
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>71783225
Nope, its actually do not available for foreigners, me dun goofed.
>>
>>71758889

We are on good terms with Russia. We even made bants about splitting Ukraine up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9kruHqLTI
>>
File: 1459942641618.jpg (57 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1459942641618.jpg
57 KB, 500x484
>>71783599
Why is the Final of ice hockey championships played in moscow? Now i cant go to st petersburg and witness finland beating russia in their own soil.
>>
>>71783462
7:36AM
>>
>>71761905

Self-hating Russians are the most disgusting cucks I've ever seen.

> only entered Syria to distract from Ukraine

How do you even come up with this shit?
>>
>>71784151
Do you live in a city? There is so much people how can you take it?
>>
>>71758889
It is sadly not meant to be, other than language the true white people of both America and Russia are very similar and Russian women are attractive.

America and Russia could be extremely compatible but it was not meant to be. Right now Russia is getting fucked good economically over the Crimea thing, I would have rather just retaken Cuba as a tit for tat measure but we are not like that anymore, allegedly more "civilized" now.
>>
>>71783975
Dude, I'm living in a 7k kilometers from Moscow. I have no idea what westerners do about this shit.
Btw, you can easily ride to Moscow by car.
>>
>>71784777
Well i could just go with the trans siberian railway or whatever its called from helsinki (i live 4hours away from there) to moscow but its a long ride. Most people probably fly in
>>
File: 25594922_40.jpg (33 KB, 518x386) Image search: [Google]
25594922_40.jpg
33 KB, 518x386
>>71783975
>witness finland beating russia in their own soil.
you cant even beat Sweden in hockey.
>>
File: fku.png (5 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
fku.png
5 KB, 234x215
>>71785050
You just wait...
>>
File: 1455728492627.png (124 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
1455728492627.png
124 KB, 358x272
>>71785147
>independant Russia after SU
>5 gold medals

>Finland
>2

are you even trying?
>>
>>71784255
I live in a City but it is much less populated and polluted than other cities
Although they're building an airport here and that always brings in a lot of people to buy property which kinda sucks
>>
>>71785302
>140m people vs 5m people
But fear not, this year we will make it 3
>>71785430
Oh ok. Dont let the pajeets poop around and pollute it.
>>
>>71785610
That's what I'm concerned about desu
Open defecation is literally non-existent here, but when the airport is done, people will start buying property and constructing buildings.
Some laborers/construction workers tend to do open defecation which would be fucking bad
I hope that doesn't happen desu
>>
>>71785430

Post toilet with time stamp or gtfo
>>
File: 20160423_053022.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160423_053022.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>71785302
Also, mirin my gommunist Kamensky jersey?
>>
>>71785800
Here >>71783414
>>
>>71785888

So you shit in the luxury lanes?
>>
>>71786029
Yes, it comes with a luxury massage and has classical music playing in the background
>>
>>71758889
>Who are Russia's closest allies and who are their rivals/enemies?
Allies: Russian army, Russian fleet.
Enemies: the world juice and their puppets.
>Also, is a US-Russia alliance possible if Trump becomes president?
Yeah, to bomb the hell out of ISIS and whatever.
>>
>>71786790
World juice?
>>
>>71758962
Leaf is only spreading this disinfo because he knows that glorious US/Russia allkiance starts by dividing his ass up.
>>
>>71787184
Why'd US-Russia alliance want to divide Canada?
>>
>>71787944
Because he is in between us
>>
File: 1416416505752.jpg (67 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1416416505752.jpg
67 KB, 540x720
I'd rather go and fight for based motherland than help the dirty yankees and their jewish overlords with following their agenda.

I feel closer to mother Russia than to my neighbors like Ecuador and Venezuela.

I won't let things go the way the gringos want anymore.
>>
>>71788356
Wat

>>71788384
ok Juan Carlos
its very difficult for a foreigner to enlist in the Russian army
Just scroll up
Especially fags like us from hot countries
>>
>>71760553
We wish brother. We're locked in for trade agreement with real super powers of the future though.
>>
>>71788746
Who?
>>
When things really deteriorate in Europe we will need Russia and the US to cooperate yet again to save our beloved Eurobros from themselves.
>>
>>71789190
I'm afraid its too late for most EU countries famalamadinalong
>>
>>71788815
POO
O
O
>>
>>71790050
wew lad
i got bantered to death
>>
File: image.png (333 KB, 1264x1364) Image search: [Google]
image.png
333 KB, 1264x1364
>>71789965
But it's not too late to learn to poo in loo
>>
>>71790125
Oh fuck I'm getting literally BLOWN THE FUCK OUT here
Someone help please
>>
>>71790237
Sorry just had to have my daily loo post somewhere
>>
>>71790387
Its fine, I get it
I'd probably have the same urge to call a Swede a cuck if I came across him
I just like it better when the loo posts are creative you know
Just spamming "poo in loo" is kind of tasteless to me tbqh
>>
>>71790550
In all seriousness I have to ask

The poo in loo meme. Do you guys actually have a problem with people pooing in the streets? I don't necessarily think it's true just a little funny. I can also laug at my own country to especially the claims I know not to be true
>>
>>71790841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Find out for yourself
>>
>>71790841
It is a problem in rural areas I guess
65% of the rural population does open defecation which is quite troubling but then again many of them can't even afford two meals a day(they're farmers usually and there are lots of droughts and crop failures occurring), 12% of the urban population does it (these are the slum-dwellers)

Got the stats from here :
http://unicef.in/Whatwedo/11/Eliminate-Open-Defecation
>>
>>71785886
im mirin
Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.