[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone have to deal with parents w/ opposite views? how do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: lad.jpg (109 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
lad.jpg
109 KB, 1600x1066
anyone have to deal with parents w/ opposite views? how do you approach it and make it less awkward
>>
Dont talk about it. Dont associate with them. Parents arent friends, you dont need to be having deep philosophical conversations with them.

This is where I am going, this is when I will be home... thats it. I made it through 4 years of high school without having an actual conversation with either of my parents. After college we have pretty much just stopped talking all together. I get a call on my birthday. My mom gets a call on her, thats about it
>>
>be retarded liberal in hs/college
>used to know OPs feel
>now I'm even more conservative than my parents
>>
>>71758876
thing is i've been really close to them my entire life and we do stuff together on weekends still etc. but after being redpilled while back I can't stand hearing what they have to say when it comes to /politics/ or ethnic issues. although my dad is atleast a little racist about stinkies and dindus
>>
My grandpa is a huge liberal, surprisingly. He used to work for Raytheon (a military contractor). We frequently talk about the political going ons. We argue, but not too the point where the relationship is damaged in any way. I don't really let on about how I feel, politically, but I look at things in every possible angle and only point out certain truths. I can't really give an example, but I can tell you that neither of us get broken up about criticism.

But desu senpai, I know he's a huge cuck. He married a native American and he's white.

I'm also mixed and I want to kill myself because of it
>>
>>71759824
Really it depends on the person
>>
File: 1390750638445.jpg (48 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1390750638445.jpg
48 KB, 500x371
>i live at home with my parents and I'm redpilled!
hilarious
>>
>>71760010
hey bud i move out next month
>>
>>71760010
Hey, cock blaster, I'm only living with my grandpa to save up enough money to put myself through school. After that I'll be homeless.

Because I'll be OTR
Because I'll have a CDL
ya foowkin weetawrd
>>
>>71759824
I'm an 8th cherokee and it is literally unnoticeable

perhaps consider self harm
>>
>>71760457
Well I'm fourth, and it's slightly noticeable. Brown hair and eyes, and certain features. But everyone assumes I'm white and most likely a troubled racist. Which I am.
>>
I hide my power level a bit, but it helps that I'm just a libertarian lite. Just don't take it too seriously, and don't get into a shouting match over some dumb bullshit.

>riding with me ol mum
>oi mum, you heard of this bloke what posted on gobledger about how he confronted some random muslim lady about Brussels
>yeah, he was well out of line
>yeah, true, but they've gone and arrested im, that's proper nuts
>y'wot, dontchu reckon people like that should be stopped
>Not by farking gettin arrested mum!

And so on. I don't have a hope in hell of red-pilling her, she wants Hillary to win because "it'd be such a good thing to see a woman in power", and she didn't think Comrade Merkel counted. But still, it doesn't come up often enough to be a big deal.
>>
>>71760724
tfw 1/4 llama in me but have blue eyes and light skin so nobody will ever know and ill never tell my kids if i have any :^)
>>
>>71758649
I don't discuss my political views with anybody outside of /pol/ ever. It's boorish and stupid - a conversation that will never change anybody's mind, but will put everybody in a worse mood.
>>
>>71760869
ya well said, luckily 2 of my best irl friends go on /pol/ and are alt right
>>
Dad's a left-wing BBC-lover. (British Broadcasting Corporation, not Big Black Cock). He seems to be a lost cause. He hates Corbyn though, and is edging toward the centre (so, some hope yet, perhaps).

Mum is totally politically ignorant and devoid of opinions. Gradually redpilling her. She loves Farage, and is growing to hate immifucks and Mudshits in general. Progress is being made.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.